An Appeal to Delta

rediondragon
Guild: CFF
Galaxy: Delta

Re: An Appeal to Delta

Postby rediondragon » Sat 07 Jan, 2012 23:11

Whats this about CFF/FLEET/GOMN power block, mega blob, etc. Heck, I have not seen FLEET's or GOMN's big fleets for months. I think the members of SIM are too scared the break away because their once team mates will go and derb them. CFF/FLEET/GOMN/whoever else you want to add does not have anything to do with SIM not breaking up, it is all SIM leaders and the enslaved members control. Will all your once enemies go after your fleets, probably, but hey, thats the game. Be active, move around, make pacts, make fleet, get derbed or do the derbing, that is what this game is all about. But i will admit, it is easier to move arround SIM/AYAYA because we only have to keep an eye on 2 or 3 blobs. We know when you move, where you move to, all that good stuff.

Meanie
Guild: The Swarm of Chaos

Postby Meanie » Sun 08 Jan, 2012 16:51

LIES THIS IS ALL LIES

i cant believe u guys buying into this crap about the server...its all lies

here it is real story

there a long tradition in delta when it comes to bakery... among top bakers there were the legendary pie maker Mr Meanie from Licky Pug Bakers and his eternal rival baker Mr Dundee from Wild Bakers.
Everyone loved meanies ion pies and this made mr dundee jeaulous...so he plotted a evil plan to steal ion pies from the humble but extremely atractive, intelegent, sexy awsome pug,

So basically this all server war is because of the 2 powerblocks, in one side the evil pie recipe thiefs and in other the Free Baker Society of Baking Bakers.

its not about the power , its not about epeen its not even about fleet sizes or ranks..its all about the pies...the ion pies

HA!!!!!! Nobody Expects the Meanie Inquisition Fleets!

-DS- wrote:
You know you're in trouble when you're quoting Meanie... but /signed
Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Caesar » Sun 08 Jan, 2012 23:53

Locked for baffling me. If you want it re-opened PM me.

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Mon 09 Jan, 2012 13:12

Thanks for reopening the thread there Caeser. 1 person feeling the need to type up aload of complete pointless garbarge doesnt mean the whole thread is pointless. Try modding the whole thread next time rather than just the last post eh? 8-)

Meanie, the down and out clown section is that way :arrow:

Anyways........

There seems to be some nice hits I've seen on the ticker in the last 12 hours or so between AYAYA & GRITS. So whats that all about? :P

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET

Postby Ruder » Mon 09 Jan, 2012 13:52

The only life in Delta P&W and it gets locked :( Thanks for reopening it!

So what happened to GRITS?

wildcard

Postby wildcard » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 13:27

Ruder wrote:So what happened to GRITS?

Ruder/Ace lets be real here guys................they know what happened, you know what happened & they know you know what happened.............problem is they haven't got any real forum warriors on their team and even this win with Grits for them is really a loss.

So I have written a play for this and I have called it "March of the Simmers"

Scene I Part I
Long time ago in a galaxy far far away Grits thought they would be clever and go on a long trip too D30 near Sim in D38 while at the same time Ayaya was near the 70's WH. Ayaya went down to to the 20's Sim went down to the 30's and Grits were screwed. So Sim start moving too D32 too support their brothers in their great war.

Scene I Part II
So as Grits start landing offline in D30 those guys get too become part of the Sim machine through their derbed fleets (no big loss), while others recall knowing that in a day and half they will become food for the Ayaya Machine (the audience asks with collated breath "who will save Grits") Meanwhile while waiting for these derbs to be delivered to them Ayaya makes good with their spare time derbing anything else in the 20's that has not run yet.

[AYAYA] Krull vs. [GRITS] RONIN losses: 23,759,600 / 69,236,775
[GRITS] ThunderGod vs. [AYAYA] borgman151 losses: 4,965,000 / 4,423,650
[AYAYA] Galarwen vs. [GRITS] ThunderGod losses: 9,714,395 / 22,882,945

Scene II Part I
Fleet/Gomn/CFF have seen the desperate situation and take quick drastic action, Gomn/CFF immediately launch to D29 too save the recall trapped Grits heroes, while Fleet perpetuates a dastardly plan to head too D38 and capture and assimilate the inactive Sim fleets.

But unbeknownst to our Fleet Warriors they have been spotted and Sim decide they need 9 bill to kill their 4 bill Fleet counterparts. So the preparations for the great battle of the year 2012 is set in motion.

But panic begins too set within the Sim Camp;

ÐjLoVe ÐjLoVe ÐjLoVe ÐjLoVe Quote - Msg - Report 9 Jan 2012, 15:55:27
Why are we goign there?

Lets say that they land on each side, most of them landing in 30 hour ish? Some people will still be flying for over 40 hours into that lz..

And some are staying put at 38...

im taking 27 hours down to 32, but i still feel that we should have left the 30s, we've been rotting long enough for them to make a fool proof plan to get us either out of there or burry us in there..

Scene II Part II
Back in D20's the Gomn/CFF task force has landed and begin preparations too intercept Ayaya fleets operating in the area with great success.

[CFF] Ace Rimmer vs. [SIM] Warhammer losses: 2,348,365 / 14,621,880
[CFF] Liam vs. [SIM] Warhammer losses: 2,038,000 / 12,375,000
[CFF] Korefox vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 15,702,915 / 14,598,455
[CFF] Spacegurl™ vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 644,000 / 13,654,710
[CFF] Spacegurl™ vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 1,902,000 / 17,574,580

Scene II Part III
Sim successfully gets reinforcements up too D38 and Fleet makes a tactical decision not too land, but the secondary mission is accomplished (prevent Sim reinforcements too the 20's)

Bronson Quote - Msg - Report 9 Jan 2012, 18:37:21
So let me share this with you:

-We have 600M Grits trapped
-GOMN/CFF are scrambling to bail their *beep* out.
-So if AYAYA wants to kill it they need back-up (hence moving to the WH)

So we can:
-Move to 26 asap "hoping" everyone will move fast enough from 38/32
-Move back to 38, scare of FLEET & hit the ones slowing us down.

So it was a win for both teams

Meanwhile Wildcard starts communications with Warhammer who had a new one ripped for him earlier.

[AYAYA] Warhammer Msg - Copy Savebox 10 Jan 2012, 02:29:28
See you in a 1000 hours ----------->DXX:XX:XX:XX

256 Levis landing off base :) (I got dibs on it Cannon Fodder)

[AYAYA] Warhammer Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 10 Jan 2012, 02:34:01
maybe we can make those coords the location for the end of Delta?

Perhaps?

Scene III Part I
So Bronson does some interesting calcs on who were the winners

Bronson Quote - Msg - Report 10 Jan 2012, 08:51:44
2012-01-09 their side: (-424,371,760) our side: (-158,705,020)
2012-01-10 their side: (-244,019,045) our side: (-240,795,055)

Stats are funny

Only comment to be made on this is that Ayaya lost 2 large mobiles whereas Grits lost the bulk of that Fleet so you decide who lost the most..........greater number are not always the best indicator!

Scene III Part II

Does Boxie land?..............more too come:)

Kaneda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [ÆVØ]
D: [GOMN]

Postby Kaneda » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 13:55

wildcard wrote:
[CFF] Ace Rimmer vs. [SIM] Warhammer losses: 2,348,365 / 14,621,880
[CFF] Liam vs. [SIM] Warhammer losses: 2,038,000 / 12,375,000
[CFF] Spacegurl™ vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 644,000 / 13,654,710
[CFF] Spacegurl™ vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 1,902,000 / 17,574,580

http://faboo.org/eddie/delta/publicPlayer/playerid/25267

Looks like Quocker-Wodger got killed too.

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 14:00

Quocker-Wodger got kicked from AYAYA and they started killing him so that CFF could finish him off.

Also Morf was a bigger kill...
[CFF] Ephesians vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 16,124,000 / 62,387,325
[CFF] Ice Frog vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 2,516,440 / 14,297,470
[CFF] leachicm vs. [SIM] Morf losses: 293,160 / 1,601,340

kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 14:20

RONIN lost ~170 mill fleet I think that's more than a small amount :eh, and I don't think he was the only one. Both sides took a hit, regardless of how you spin it neither side came out on top.

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 14:25

kirby wrote:RONIN lost ~170 mill fleet I think that's more than a small amount :eh, and I don't think he was the only one. Both sides took a hit, regardless of how you spin it neither side came out on top.

Did CFF, GOMN or FLEET lose anything? :naughty:

kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 14:28

not yet :paranoid:

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 14:44

I enjoyed last night. I thought the remaining active AYAYA members in D26 gave good accounts of themselves. Unfortunately for them we had played that scenario several times before and it was obvious what they were going to do. They could of made better use of that levis stack although it would of been pretty risky. Seems to me AYAYA are pretty good at not taking any risks what so ever these days. They missed 2 windows of opportunity where they could of put us on the back foot but I'll let them work out for themselves where and when those windows existed lol

The question now is this...........

Where do AYAYA/SIM go from here?

Regardless of AYAYA's sexy averages they still don't have enough fleet to operate on their own anymore which is going to force them to nestle in with SIM for safety. SIM dont have the activity to make any real impact with their greater total numbers. If SIM/AYAYA combine their actives on an op we can probably produce more fleet with our actives. So if you ask me you guys have got yourself in a bit of a pickle.

Perhaps we can discuss terms with those SIM/AYAYA members who are fed up of their leaderships lack of direction. I'm sure we can work out a CF and a safe place for you where you can farm and play delta without being bum rushed. Feel free to pm me ingame.

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Ephesians
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ephesians » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 15:50

kirby wrote:RONIN lost ~170 mill fleet I think that's more than a small amount :eh, and I don't think he was the only one. Both sides took a hit, regardless of how you spin it neither side came out on top.

Face Rimmer wrote:I enjoyed last night.

I think it is pretty obvious.

CFF/GOMN came on the top.
GRITS/AYAYA took it in the bottom.
SIM/FLEET broke it off after awkward foreplay.

:paranoid:

Morf
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Delta - [AJAX]

Postby Morf » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 16:01

Please people, stop repeating yourselves, and quit posting my wrong side BR's all the time.
It hurts. Thank You.

Keep on with the e-pen

DS about occ stealing:
"it's like being robin hood, only instead of giving to the poor, you just keep it."
You've already given internets to SELDON. :(
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 16:03

Ephesians wrote:SIM/FLEET broke it off after awkward foreplay.

I was actually so interested to see what was going to happen with this.

The big question of the day was would SIM:

a) Recall from D32 and go back to D38 to protect its inactives knowing FLEET would not land and they would get no derbs.
b) Turn thier backs on thier inactive guildies and fulfill thier role as AYAYA's meatshield. Allowing AYAYA to finish off GRITS by running off CFF and GOMN as well as SIM potentially getting some derbs themselves.

Obviously I was really hopeing for b) since it would have fed fleet a fair about of derbs and also made for some great forum material but in the end the members of SIM spoke up and SIM finally did what was best for SIM.

So while I didn't get the derbs and forum material I was hopeing for. I think SIM did get to see at least Bronson's true colors since he was fairly public about his disagreement of not helping AYAYA.

Also I got this today...

[SIM] kirby Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 10 Jan 2012, 15:32:51

X-Men still loves you guys! /facepalm

X-Men Quote - Msg - Report 10 Jan 2012, 13:56:38
gm everyone

1) don't bother wasting your time reading the forums

2) please keep any ops you are planning off the boards ---- in case your not up to date ---- FLEET have access to our boards

3) as in the game of poker ---- people are looking for information so any pm's u have with the enemy provides them with info ---- i strongly recommend not responding to pms from the enemy

I absolutly love this!

1) translates to Take the Blue Pill!

2) SIM does OP's? And ACEFOX has become horrible at sending us stuff. But now we have kirby!

3) We actually are quite fun to talk to. But take the blue pill!

Return to “Delta”