Action Jackson
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [BLG]
C: [13th]
D: [WMD]

Re: An Appeal to Delta

Postby Action Jackson » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 18:01

Ruder wrote:So while I didn't get the derbs and forum material I was hopeing for. I think SIM did get to see at least Bronson's true colors since he was fairly public about his disagreement of not helping AYAYA.

I absolutely love seeing the words true colors & Bronson in the same sentence
But its just spin & quite poor spinning I may add
The disagreement quite obviously wasnt about not helping ayaya, but about playing defenceinstead of offence
But if youre trying to point out that he luvs ayaya.....we already knew that

Habibi the Infidel wrote:I'm vacationing in Egypt right now, they let you do all kinds of crazy things with the animals.

I luvs me a little internets paranoia.
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET
Galaxy: Delta

Postby Ruder » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 19:28

Cloud it any way you want.

The Offensive move was helping AYAYA. Its not like SIM was doing something on thier own here. You can add as many details as you want but the fact still remains that Bronson would have rather sacrificed the inactives, put AYAYA's meatshield in place and allow AYAYA to get more derbs.

What people don't understand is that SIM would not have got any derbs in the 20's either. All they would have done was allow AYAYA to get more derbs. Bronson clearly wanted to allow billions of SIM to die so AYAYA could get derbs. If SIM would have gone to the 20's then CFF and GOMN would have left and AYAYA would have got more GRITS. Nothing more and still no derbs for SIM.

The_Desert_Fox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: 13th AA Heiho WMD CFF FTW RED

Postby The_Desert_Fox » Tue 10 Jan, 2012 20:49

out of the top 10 guilds, i think the server looks balanced

SIMAYARM

Code: Select all

1   [SIM]  11137685725 152  73274248
4 [AYAYA]   5217049165  38 137290768
9 [SWARM]    635285240  45  14117450 
     total 16990020130 235  72297958 fleet avg

that other power block who doesnot have a cool name

Code: Select all

2   [CFF]  9920467445 129 76902848
3 [FLEET]  5361683460  62 86478765
5   [NeM]  3199547705 134 23877222
6 [GRITS]  2529912120  82 30852587
7 [SEALs]  1110052015  26 42694308
8  [GOMN]   956487810  17 56263989   
    total 23078150555 450 51284779 fleet avg

Dominion wrote:And TDF made a lot of DS's that he sent on thousand hour trips while claiming to be jesus at AE.
Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Spacegurl » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 00:09

It is entirely possible and I have no problems being corrected if I'm wrong here, but I do believe the last set of inactive fleets I destroyed were belonging to _U_ back when they had us out numbered but fled anyway.

For some reason my last few targets have all been live.

I'm a lil bored about hearing how dead this server is. I might throw an anniversary party over in the tavern because it's been about two years that people are saying that this server is dead. They say the boards are dead. We've proven time and time again that it's not dead. It just got a bit lively and changed things up significantly. Yes the mods are quite harsh on us and keep us quiet when we do find something entertaining and funny to discuss but that again just adds to the challenge that is delta. It's not an easy server. It's not for the weak minded (well some of it is and thank you all for your derbs ;) ). This server is where I started. I tried other servers and it lacks my gomnies. If ya like it, play it! If you don't, you'll be killed soon enough and can leave knowing you fed and provided boots to the needy. ;)

I want to challenge SIM/AYAYA to prove themselves. GOMN, -=Z=-, FLEET, CFF, NeM, GRITS, etc. all got the raw end of the deal on that DDoS attack. We didn't give up. We didn't play dead. We kept going, fighting and look where we are. I think things are becoming more balanced as we play. It's unfortunate that SIM/AYAYA have provided a breeding ground for so many good players to grow inactive. I'm quite proud of my guys. They took hits. We merged guilds out of need. We fought the fight of the under dog. Now that we are close to gaining the true number advantage in the game we have people predicting the end of the server? WTF? Yeah I said it! Why can't SIM/AYAYA be expected to fight a good fight to come back? I thought they claimed to be good players. Elite in their own minds I guess. If this doesn't wake them up then they have the option to die. They have always had the option to wake up and fight. Let's see if they have the guts. Yeah, again you read that right. Posted by a gurl. Man up or get out.

I was told early on in this game that "you are just a little gurl playing a big mans game. Don't cry when you get hurt." He left about a month after that comment. He's right about one thing, you all have the chance to put your big gurl panties on and fight or GTFO.

And I'm not entirely sure what rules I've broken in this post. If I am so offensive then I hope only my post is deleted rather than the whole thread be hurt. I post it as I see it and I won't lie, I haven't read the rules of the forums. I have boots to build instead. ;)

Cheers all. Time to rebuild again. - SG out

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 00:25

Damn! she's a fiery ***** when she wants to be. :shock:
Last edited by Themis on Wed 11 Jan, 2012 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Action Jackson
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Action Jackson » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 00:35

Ruder wrote:Cloud it any way you want.

The Offensive move was helping AYAYA. Its not like SIM was doing something on thier own here. You can add as many details as you want but the fact still remains that Bronson would have rather sacrificed the inactives, put AYAYA's meatshield in place and allow AYAYA to get more derbs.

What people don't understand is that SIM would not have got any derbs in the 20's either. All they would have done was allow AYAYA to get more derbs. Bronson clearly wanted to allow billions of SIM to die so AYAYA could get derbs. If SIM would have gone to the 20's then CFF and GOMN would have left and AYAYA would have got more GRITS. Nothing more and still no derbs for SIM.

Spin it anyway you want.
Thats alot of assumptions just for BS' sake on what would have happend
You appear to have facts/assumptions confusion
You really think you can assume with delusional certainty that SIM would sacrifice 2B so that Ayaya could get a third of that in Grits fleets?
You really just assume that that's what SIM leadership would do?
You really just assume that you'd get to hit 2B ?
You really just assume thats the long term masterplan between Ayaya & Bronson?
You assume quite alot based on what is it called again? ah yeah....nothing lmao

I'd tell you my assumptions on fleets condition but my speechwriter came down with a nasty case of the pugs.

Habibi the Infidel wrote:I'm vacationing in Egypt right now, they let you do all kinds of crazy things with the animals.

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 00:48

Have we just found the last SIM/AYAYA forum warrior?

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Spacegurl » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 01:02

talks a lot - check
doesn't make a lot of sense - check
didn't think Ruder's comment was sexy - check

Yup. He's from their side.

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 02:04

Feel bad for those GRITS guys, even if they walked into it a bit, 'tis never nice to be losing a mobile or feeding the enemy - I hope GOMN + CFF's actions helped save at least some of them.

And yeh don't see much wrong with what SIM did tbh - the best they could with the available information I guess, and nice to see them not putting GAYAYAs needs above their own for once.

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 03:14

[quote="Action JacksonSpin it anyway you want.
Thats alot of assumptions just for BS' sake on what would have happend
You appear to have facts/assumptions confusion
You really think you can assume with delusional certainty that SIM would sacrifice 2B so that Ayaya could get a third of that in Grits fleets?
You really just assume that that's what SIM leadership would do?
You really just assume that you'd get to hit 2B ?
You really just assume thats the long term masterplan between Ayaya & Bronson?
You assume quite alot based on what is it called again? ah yeah....nothing lmao
[/quote]

So now instead of getting the fact wrong, which I didn't, I've gone to assuming. I know you can do better than that.

Anyways...

Bronson Quote - Msg - Report 9 Jan 2012, 18:46:58
Well true, but that will or would prevent us from entering in a new show-down in the 20's. Just because a few cant move, even when theyre onfire

and

Bronson Quote - Msg - Report 9 Jan 2012, 19:25:03
MOVEMENT ORDERS

Move or recall to: D38:76:04:21 asap
Consensus is a defensive playing style

Maybe its just me but it seemed clear enough to me what Bronson wanted.

Action Jackson
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Action Jackson » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 03:42

Ruderspinningthewheelsofdelusion wrote:So now instead of getting the fact wrong, which I didn't, I've gone to assuming. I know you can do better than that.

Oh its clear what he wanted, noones denying that
But you just go on making crazy assumptions (not facts) about the motivation & possible consequences
I know it pains you to see SIM still togeter but these sad attempts to I guess have players start a mutiny or leave is just to sad for words

So obviously youre big on facts and as I know you you always stick to them in all your posts (FACT!)
It shouldnt be to difficult than to show me how your facts add up to killing 2B when FLEET was still 14h out
I guess its a fact that it was stuck & couldnt move & would all have been killed (ddos anyone?)
We knew you guys wouldnt land when wildcard was to land first lol
This is not how you guys run your guild (ASSUMPTION!)
You guys already showed your true colors when it comes to that

How does wanting to play more agressivly add up to sacrificing 2B that only existed in your mind to be Ayayas meatshield and hand them more derbs?
You really want to be the Rush Limbaugh of the forums?

If these are your socalled facts I hope they never ask you to write a history textbook

Apocalytico

Postby Apocalytico » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 04:39

1)...Virus, virus destroy the fleets from theyr on guild mates!! yes that is the unser for some "things" that "greed" make it hapened on SIM!!!... "things" = 4 mobills (at least) destroyed in SIM from SIM.

2) Fair play?!?!? of corse allways... with spys from the "greeds" in SIM lookin and knowing our movments all the time!

3) Multis??? NO NO NO NO, "greeds" have no MULTIS... (not only one)!

Q-Do you "greeds" think SIM or all former guilds in SIM fear to figth??
R- NO!

Q-(from "greeds") and why SIM not come to fight us?
R- Because "greeds" have to use spys to play the game!

After all, greeds are all lawyers, they spaeck all very nice to look god in the end of the story! upsss... it was not this i meant to say!!!
After all, greeds are all liars, they spaeck all very nice to look god in the end of story! «---this is wath i meant to say!!!

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 04:45

Action Jackson wrote:I know it pains you to see SIM still togeter but these sad attempts to I guess have players start a mutiny or leave is just to sad for words

Ask anyone - I love SIM. And I love them just the way they are!

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 04:54

My biggest regret from Delta is that SIM never asked me to join them.

I could have contributed great things to your conglomerate: wit, charm, charisma, stunning good looks, the ability to spell, decent ratios and more!

Don't worry it's not too late to send me an offer still; i'm about tired of SG+Ace's company by now.

Apocalytico

Postby Apocalytico » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 05:00

Createure wrote:My biggest regret from Delta is that SIM never asked me to join them. I could have contributed great things to your conglomerate: wit, charm, charisma, stunning good looks, the ability to spell, decent ratios and more!

more spys on sim?!?!?!?! give me a break dude!
...and ther it goes my 2nd post on the foruns! :lol:

be real, you must speak the truth! YOU ALL LIKE SIM!!!! YOU ALL LIVE SIMM!!! YOU ALL DREAM SIMMM!!! NO ONE EAT SIM!!!:naughty:

Return to “Delta”