To Declare or not to Declare, that is the question

wildcard
Galaxy: Delta

To Declare or not to Declare, that is the question

Postby wildcard » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 14:15

Sim rescue Ayaya after their failed move to the lower 60's and realised that they can no longer move anywhere in Delta without their Sim meatsheild nearby for backup.

So Bronson under the mind control of Ayaya pulls of another con and gets the best players from Sim into Ayaya, I mean that was amazing, these guys would blindly follow Bronson over a cliff I reckon.

I am going to quote the most quotable person in Delta if not the world (at least in his own mind). some of the pm was left out to prevent the death of peeps by boredom
From Date
Most quoted on forum Bronson Quote - Msg - Report 28 Jan 2012, 01:04:05
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

All right, it's been a long time coming
& This week I've decided to change it up completely
to get back to what [SIM] was intended to be
Though kudos to all of you for an amazing launch we pulled of this week
with only a few hours notice. I thought it was impressive.

STARTING THIS WEEKEND WE'RE GOING TO MERGE
A PART OF SIM WITH A PART OF AYAYA

Yes, you heared me right.
We are going to combine our actives
& big fleets with Ayaya's

MEMBERSHIP TO THE "NEW" GUILD WILL BE BY INVITATION ONLY
Do not go applying by yourself or ask us for an invitation

Now let me make absolutely 100% clear that those that will stay in [SIM]
are NOT being punished for past failures or things not working out.

Our initial polls under a few selected members showed huge enthusiasm about this
& a 100% approval rating
So a few questions
MEMBERSHIP TO THE "NEW" GUILD WILL BE BY INVITATION ONLY
When are Ayaya gonna do the name change? We have been patiently waiting for this so we can declare Victory over Ayaya as well as U/Tag I reckon. Or was that a ruse just to soften up the blow of stealing the players from Sim
Our initial polls under a few selected members showed huge enthusiasm about this
& a 100% approval rating
Who did Bronson poll (Bronson/Kolegna maybe) I know Kirby wasn't asked as he tells me everything. What was your marketing research/statistical analysis based on?

Victory Declaration

But seriously name change or not Ayaya have had to make drastic cultural changes within their guild to survive, they are not the internet superheroes anymore but more the internet guild poachers. Ayaya for all intended purpose ceased to exist once they started taking players that in the past would never have even considered.

So I think it is fair to say that Ayaya/Tag/U are no more. They won the the WH battle but failed to capitalise on that victory and have therefore lost the war so it is with great relief I declare this war over and declare victory for Fleet/Gomn/CFF/Grits/Nem. Though we fought as individual guilds we fought together and brought peace to Delta.

We also formally declare war on this new poaching guild who call themselves Ayaya and will watch as their newly aquired ex sim players slowly bring the overall competency down of the overall guild.

As for the rest of Sim Bronson & Kolegna will lead them till Ayaya have completed their merge and then turn on the remainder of Sim at their own leisure.
Last edited by wildcard on Fri 10 Feb, 2012 15:50, edited 2 times in total.

Action Jackson
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [BLG]
C: [13th]
D: [WMD]

Re: To Declare or not to Declare, that is the question

Postby Action Jackson » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 14:50

any question you have in your school newspaper article about SIM & Bronson you should direct to..........Bronson?

also isn't it against forum rulles to suggest that someone is/has a multi?
So Bronson under the mind control of Ayaya pulls of another con and gets the best players from Sim into Ayaya, I mean that was amazing, these guys would blindly follow Bronson over a cliff I reckon.
another con? are you counting those 2 times he conned me out of an icecreaM?

also & this is were you guys keep showing how clueless you are about leading even bingo night in a retirement home.
some leaders through their example & previous experiences players had with them will be followed anywhere. thats something that you guys with how you run fleet & treat players will never understand or exprience.

but all in all you can declare anything, its not that anyone takes you guys or the sad games you play serious.

Habibi the Infidel wrote:I'm vacationing in Egypt right now, they let you do all kinds of crazy things with the animals.
xLaurax wrote: http://delta.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=16390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
/fail
I luvs me a little internets paranoia.
Kaneda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [ÆVØ]
D: [GOMN]

Postby Kaneda » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 15:08

kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 17:59

wildcard wrote:....... I know Kirby wasn't asked as he tells me everything. What was your marketing research/statistical analysis based on?
Why would a SEALs member be part of the poll <.<

ζЂïεηΞςЂưηζ
Guild: D: FLEET
D: SIM
D: AYAYA

Postby ζЂïεηΞςЂưηζ » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 00:57

Wildcard has is Forgetful Moments just like Anyone Else. We all know There can be only One kirby. :shhh:

Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc

Postby Aliens from Mars » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 06:46

Call the new guild RUIN... :whisle:

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Return to “Delta”