Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

TheMadHatter

Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby TheMadHatter » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 14:36

Well, i came home from dinner Friday night, and saw i was guild removed and than ZF by a guild that i thought were friends/Family ( FLEET & GOMN ) .....all i got was a message from Spacegurl saying i was a spai for AYAYA ( WTF ?? ) , and this was my gift Etc ...

Not sure how the heck i can be a spai when i barely log in once a day , and my SENT folder was empty for atleast 5days + and i dont even use a MSN/Skype or other IM chat services.
So not sure how they thought or how they decided i was a spai..im kinda still in shock cause, this is the first time on any server ive been called a spai/or even guild removed .....I guess if someone dislikes you for w/e reason and they are in a power of authority they make crap up and there fanboys believe, i even asked them were this proof?? .... and all i got was either /block or ignored lol, they dont even have proof of anything and that they decided to make this crap up and zf someone who wasn't overly active and to basically decide for me that my time on delta is over ...which is fine, i play starwars/wow and the like so its not like i have much time for this game anymore anwyay ...
I am mainly angry that how they decided i was guilty and not had any real proof :( cause there is no proof since i dont even know anyone in the new AYAYA ...none of my ex AJAX peeps play anymore, and they were the only reason i was in AYAYA ( Merge ) . ( i believe it was there way to get back at me when i was AYAYA and that i zero fleeted a few of there members in that HUGE WH crash that killed the server if anyone remembers - most recent one )
Really sucks :( but what can ya do? AE is a game of drama and backstabery now, were you cant even trust your own guild.

brief history of my time on delta.
Yes i was a former AYAYA , but when i left AYAYA BLONDIE and CO. were downsizing and cause i wasnt very active as i used to be, they asked me to leave ( Bronson im sure can verify that since he was around when blondie was GM ( took over for Bill Nye ) , so i idid leave ....than a friend from another server saw i was guildless, and asked me if i wanted to join FLEET, i said i dunno i guess...and that he would give a good word in my stead ...and this member of fleet has known me for 3years ( Cannon Fodder ) On Fenix .

So ya sorry for the wall of text but felt i needed to post and give my side....... My whole guild history was from when i was in LSD and Baneth was the GM , than i joined Ajax and was with them till the merge into AYAYA than was AYAYA till the recent blob crash which caused the server to die for awile .....than AYAYA decided to do some inner cleaning, and told certian people to leave / find a new guild...which i did, and found FLEET and was in fleet till present.

Even if i proved my innocence and that they realized this was a mistake or w/e ..i still wouldnt rejoin them or there allies how could anyone ya know ? , and im personally not sure if ima quit / delete or find a new home....but as it stands ima stay guildless till i find out wtf is going on.

I know several people in there guilds who know me, and shocked that this would happen, CF, Bane all know me well and know i would never ever be a spy ( and i know this isnt about me being a possible spy, and that it was about revenge from my AYAYA days ) onlything i can think of for this betrayal, or maybe they were bored and like to feed on there own ....you know what awesome job ....u got me good :( and i shoulda known not to trust you guys, esp since i killed a few of your members not long ago when i was ayaya.

The server is dying anyway, so i guess no real loss, just annoyed how this was handled, and that i wasnt given any chance to prove my innocence .. ....Well w/e happens good luck delta .

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Ruder » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 14:49

TheMadHatter wrote:Not sure how the heck i can be a spai when i barely log in once a day , and my SENT folder was empty for atleast 5days + and i dont even use a MSN/Skype or other IM chat services.
It sucks what happened to you Mad Hatter. But see that bit of text I quoted right there? You should ask yourself who you shared your account details with because we have been waitching your activity for a long time and you were never more then 5-6 hours inactive.

I actually beleive you that *you* were not a spai. I guess you just trusted the wrong person with your account information.

TheMadHatter

Postby TheMadHatter » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 14:53

Ruder wrote:
TheMadHatter wrote:Not sure how the heck i can be a spai when i barely log in once a day , and my SENT folder was empty for atleast 5days + and i dont even use a MSN/Skype or other IM chat services.
It sucks what happened to you Mad Hatter. But see that bit of text I quoted right there? You should ask yourself who you shared your account details with because we have been waitching your activity for a long time and you were never more then 5-6 hours inactive.

I actually beleive you that *you* were not a spai. I guess you just trusted the wrong person with your account information.
Well i appreciate the reply Ruder , in anycase i have changed my email and pw ( but not sure how anyone would find out the info ) i been not very active for a few weeks now , think 3weeks or so , i do try and log in once a day ( ie fleet movements etc ) and somedays i may log in 2-3 times, just depends. .......you and i chatted when i first joined, so you shoulda know i wouldnt of spyed ..i ahve no reason too..no gain or anything ...and CF has known me for so long thought u woulda trusted his opinion of me, god even SLYTHIS knows me some ( Noise ) ....

Woulda been great if you told me about the account thing before u ZF me or atleast gave me a chance to prove my innocence , now im fooked and have nothing

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 15:13

There are probably a bunch of things that could have been done differently or even done better. Thats a fact.

So if someone else was accessing your account didn't you ever notice that there would be new announcements and you never had the red board message? Or that the board post count always seemed low? You can ask anyone with activity in FLEET that we all thought you were one super active player.

At any rate. Whats done is done. But I know you have friends in other servers. And even some from FLEET. I honestly hope that none of the accusations or actions spill over into other servers. I think that maybe here you might have made a mistake sharing your account and I hope people don't just label you a spai because of it.

Keep in mind that allegedly when you share your account in one server that there are people that will see if you use the same email and password on other servers...

TheMadHatter

Postby TheMadHatter » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 15:23

Ruder wrote:There are probably a bunch of things that could have been done differently or even done better. Thats a fact.

So if someone else was accessing your account didn't you ever notice that there would be new announcements and you never had the red board message? Or that the board post count always seemed low? You can ask anyone with activity in FLEET that we all thought you were one super active player.

At any rate. Whats done is done. But I know you have friends in other servers. And even some from FLEET. I honestly hope that none of the accusations or actions spill over into other servers. I think that maybe here you might have made a mistake sharing your account and I hope people don't just label you a spai because of it.

Keep in mind that allegedly when you share your account in one server that there are people that will see if you use the same email and password on other servers...

Nope, and i personally dont think anyone was in my account as nothing was deleted/changed or anything... maybe a admin can check the IP's of the account and see .....but like i said i changed the pw/email in any regards.

I log in on my laptop/phone ....and i do see red announcements, and than saw couple new PM's and they were from chicken and wild , why i volunteered for wilds Op ( cause i knew id be around all weekend ) which basically turned into a OP to ZF me cause of BS claims ...i perosnally thought this was a legit OP and felt finally gettting a chance to do something, than wammo come home from dinner and see 9 red messages :(

Well if that was the case than shoulda contacted me threw CF since he my GM on fenix and has known me for 3years :( before ZFing me or you coulda atleast remove me from guild than findout whats going on 1st ......im not a person to hold grudges , mistakes do happen and sometimes as you said things shoulda been handled better, it is just spaceboats and nothing personal , but do wanna clear my name, and will do anything to prove my innocents and that im not a bad person.

Awile back i was whinning about not getting into OPs etc cause ppl were still not trusting of me yet...and i was new to FLEET from AYAYA ....and that it would take time, which i finally accepted and now this happens and now have nothing, and really not much left for me to do but quit since no matter what guild i try to go im f***ed cause of false accusations or thoughts

kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 17:04

If AYAYA needed a spy all they would have to do is ask me to log into one of my friends accounts in FLEET <.<, nah just kidding I wouldn't betray my friends trust like that >.>

Action Jackson
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [BLG]
C: [13th]
D: [WMD]

Postby Action Jackson » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 18:30

hahaha the old double accusation of you were ayaya & someone must have been on your account lulz.
just say you wanted some derbs & he was a fool that fitted your needs.
thats what you get for trusting them & thats how you find out what theyre about.

fantastic show here though ruder, are those....tears?

Habibi the Infidel wrote:I'm vacationing in Egypt right now, they let you do all kinds of crazy things with the animals.
xLaurax wrote: http://delta.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=16390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
/fail
I luvs me a little internets paranoia.
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 19:16

No tears from me m8. Unless you are mistaking me giving him the benefit of the doubt for someone accessing his account tears.

As for me being derb hungry. I actually wasn't anywhere near AE when this happened. AYAYA and SIM give me plenty of derbs to keep my banks full.

Guess we know where the next forum tread will be made by.

[AYAYA] Fallen vs. brush stroke losses: 15566015 / 46179450
[AYAYA] borgman151 vs. brush stroke losses: 10000040 / 10413445
[AYAYA] Fallen vs. John McClane losses: 13142705 / 36354875
[AYAYA] Fallen vs. sonofamotherlessgoat losses: 15,779,835 / 26,546,065
[AYAYA] borgman151 vs. sonofamotherlessgoat losses: 5,000,000 / 12,570,465

Actually probably not since you guys made it clear that SIM is the new AYAYA farm ;)

TheMadHatter

Postby TheMadHatter » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 22:50

Why i posted this, i have nothing to hide, nor do i lie .....kirby is also in my fenix guild .but doesnt know me well like CF does ......just wish you guys investigated first, than just kill me and presume im guilty....if you talked with ppl whoi know me well and are in your guild and have a good rep u woulda found out i dont do this sneak *beep* nor lie nor spy ...but i think this isnt a spy issue anymore but a maybe someone had access to my account, but again i doubt that :(

Now i dont know were to go from here since i have no fleet and no guild ....so i guess ill have to think on my future on delta, but the mainthing for me is to clear my name, and prove i dont spy/cause issues :( i may sometimes go inacitve alittle, but with RL, WOW and GF ......my ae time is minimal but i always move when asked and will always volunteer for any op :(

ζЂïεηΞςЂưηζ
Guild: D: FLEET
D: SIM
D: AYAYA

Postby ζЂïεηΞςЂưηζ » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 00:22

kirby wrote:If AYAYA needed a spy all they would have to do is ask me to log into one of my friends accounts in FLEET <.<, nah just kidding I wouldn't betray my friends trust like that >.>
Why would a member of Seals do that? :paranoid:

kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:46

Back when I was in FLEET they thought I was a spy for a bit >.> yet then they found out I was kirby and were like hell no that guy is way to cool and awesome to be a spy, so they didn't kick me <.< . I'm special proably one of the only real spies they never kicked :paranoid:

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:30

You went into vac mode not long ago right MH?

Why was it you were still never more than an hour or 2 inactive during this time?

Either you were spying yourself and didn't want to get derbed during an OP/merge or someone was logging into your account while you were on vac mode.

And no personally I don't think the account was leaking info to GAYA - imo was someone high up in SIM.

X-PLODE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: D:[GOMN] G:[BEAR] H:[5150]

Postby X-PLODE » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:39

If you want to cry go cut an onion.

Meanie
Guild: The Swarm of Chaos

Postby Meanie » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 19:59

that sucks indeed.. u should choose ur guilds better

look at me .. been spying for fleet for years but neither sim or ayaya have ever thought about kicking me or even derbing me...

HA!!!!!! Nobody Expects the Meanie Inquisition Fleets!
-DS- wrote:
You know you're in trouble when you're quoting Meanie... but /signed
TheMadHatter

Postby TheMadHatter » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 22:37

Createure wrote:You went into vac mode not long ago right MH?
went into VM cause of RL ....and didnt wanna have to worry about my fleet lol, well cause of you guys i dont have to now , owell.....guess ill find a new guild or vedge for abit, will spend credits so dont worry.

And as i said above, PW and EMAIL have been changed, so my account is safe and i use different emails for each server now so i dont have to go threw this *beep* again

Return to “Delta”