Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

The One
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:35
Reputation: 7
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby The One » Thu 16 Feb, 2012 00:48

Hmmm, Where have I seen this before? I don't know why but something about FLEET kicking some one and derbing them seems familiar to me.... Wonder why? :think:

Image
Tehedra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue 17 Apr, 2007 15:44
Reputation: 26
Guild: Delta Zephyr
Lyra LARS
Galaxy: Lyra
Contact:

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Tehedra » Thu 16 Feb, 2012 06:25

could it be because spies are used s a regular tool by their enemies? or would that justbecrazy

User avatar
Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon 01 Feb, 2010 04:23
Reputation: 7
Guild: [GOMN]
Galaxy: Delta
Contact:

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Spacegurl » Thu 16 Feb, 2012 22:34

Yes MH, I was the one who kicked and ordered the derbing of your fleet. I realize you would be upset with this and made the executive decision to not respond to your messages.

I've read all the information above and still don't even know where I could make much difference in what was said. The valid points made showing some discrepancy about how your account was being played were simply ignored by you.

You now state that you have a new PW and log in details but that doesn't help GOMN or FLEET with details that were leaked. The information given to me was just so overwhelmingly evident that information was being passed via your account that I HAD to give the order and take action to protect our fleets and locations (if not from you personally then from whoever had access to your account). Regardless of how you played, the loyalty you claim, or who you know on other servers, the truth behind this whole situation is that your account was not secure and that posed a threat to our guild.

I won't apologize for the decision I made. Not once did you apology for putting my boys fleets at risk while your account could have been accessed by others. Even if you do apologize for that, I am not sorry for protecting my guild.

I wish you luck in whatever you play and highly recommend you keep your account details to yourself so you are 100% clear about who plays for you.

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

Image
TheMadHatter
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat 11 Feb, 2012 14:09
Reputation: 0

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby TheMadHatter » Mon 05 Mar, 2012 01:16

I appreciate your input in this thread spacegurl ...... and as for quitting , i wont be quitting ( and i dont hold grudges , *beep* happens ) , but main purpose of this thread was to clear my name, and i feel i have in some shape ( even if alittle ) , now i just need to move on and now find a new home, but will be tough :( cause of what happened :( but will try ......mainthing i wanted everyone to know is i dont spy, i never have and never will on any of my servers, and i have a very good rep on em , just to bad on how this was handled, and agree .

I do apologize if you guys felt my account was a cause of concern, but i can guerentee it wasnt, but owell whats done is done, and as was posted earlier, everything was changed ( PW etc ) to be safe , i do use different PW now for all my servers lol so i dont go threw this **** again :(, and i wouldnt ever want this on anyone even my worst enemy lol )
But as u know i was pretty upset over the whole thing .....but im over it now, and wanna start a new leaf, just need to find a new home lol :( which will be hard


Anyway, i think we all have said what needed to be said, and i do appreciate EVERYONE from not trolling the tread ....
Last edited by Themis on Mon 05 Mar, 2012 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 05 Mar, 2012 09:15

TheMadHatter wrote:Not sure how the heck i can be a spai when i barely log in once a day

Seems like a good reason to K/D

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1743
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 23:41
Reputation: 65
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Aliens from Mars » Mon 05 Mar, 2012 19:52

stfu nub, you wanted to kick a quarter of the guild.

And we're the active ones on Delta!!! I would love to see your K/D list for Swarm or AYAYA...

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Image
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Thu 08 Mar, 2012 11:00

aliens from mars wrote:stfu nub, you wanted to kick a quarter of the guild.

And we're the active ones on Delta!!! I would love to see your K/D list for Swarm or AYAYA...

Dude, there are people in that guild with over 50million fleet and less than 1mil exp.

What excuse is there to have them there at all? Other than fear of loss of numbers.
There will be similar accounts in other guilds of course. But the fact is if i found a quater of the guild suitable for kicking under some quite relaxed rules then its kinda sad. People have no excuse to have those stats. If in 2 years more their accounts are worse than my gamma, well what hope is there for them?

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1743
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 23:41
Reputation: 65
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Aliens from Mars » Thu 08 Mar, 2012 14:57

Other than fear of loss of numbers.


You, of all people, know this game is about numbers.

You cannot do an active blob crash where your opponent has x2 your numbers. It just won't work.

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Image
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Thu 08 Mar, 2012 15:04

aliens from mars wrote:
Other than fear of loss of numbers.


You, of all people, know this game is about numbers.

You cannot do an active blob crash where your opponent has x2 your numbers. It just won't work.


Done it.
Few times.

Sorry there brah.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1743
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 23:41
Reputation: 65
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Aliens from Mars » Thu 08 Mar, 2012 15:08

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
aliens from mars wrote:
Other than fear of loss of numbers.


You, of all people, know this game is about numbers.

You cannot do an active blob crash where your opponent has x2 your numbers. It just won't work.


Done it.
Few times.

Sorry there brah.


mfw: :|

everyone knows your ego and war stories are inflated.

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Image
User avatar
ovsky
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2009 14:56
Reputation: 0
Guild: CFF
Galaxy: Delta
Location: Portugal

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby ovsky » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 18:07

Image
hmmm thats hot 8-)

-------------------------
Mariovsky
User avatar
Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 13:54
Reputation: 160

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Themis » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 19:22

and that's spam.
:nonono

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 19:33

I dunno, Gurls boots are always on topic :think:

Well, they used to be back in the days were GOMN dared not venture from D.Tavern :scared:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
ovsky
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2009 14:56
Reputation: 0
Guild: CFF
Galaxy: Delta
Location: Portugal

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby ovsky » Sun 11 Mar, 2012 19:52

and that's spam.
:nonono

no man, its not spam... we call it irony

-------------------------
Mariovsky
User avatar
Nightowl ♠ №280
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon 17 Nov, 2008 02:29
Reputation: 1
Guild: Former Guildmaster Skull
Tag
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Backstabbed :( For No Reason.

Postby Nightowl ♠ №280 » Mon 12 Mar, 2012 18:08

Meanie wrote:that sucks indeed.. u should choose ur guilds better


look at me .. been spying for fleet for years but neither sim or ayaya have ever thought about kicking me or even derbing me...



I thought of derbing you since the first time i saw that pug face .... But saddly i have given up on AstroEmpires . Just couldnt hold my interest anymore . As for tratiors spys and other stuff . leaders hunt them in all guilds i have been it . Some are real some are mistakes some just idiots that dont know how to play the game . In the end you have to ask was that player your willing to derb for being a spy really worth keeping around as a guild member . Anyone in Sim or tag that was derbed for spyness was deemed not worth the risk . As for FLEET congrads on making the game so boring even i left .


Return to “Delta”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests