Delta is dead, all hail Delta.

X-PLODE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: D:[GOMN] G:[BEAR] H:[5150]
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Delta is dead, all hail Delta.

Postby X-PLODE » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 06:10

Seldon is only good for doing a seldon(lend jg then get derbed a few days later by lendees).

Browncoats

Postby Browncoats » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 06:24

The_Desert_Fox wrote:and who the *beep* are you anyway?

Seldon is a self-proclaimed ruler of Gamma, one time leader of [SWARM], and BSMF member.

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 09:58

Createure wrote:I get the impression you don't like FLEET.

U Mad bro?

TBH it is to the credit of Ruder, WC and all the rest of the exceptional leadership over there that they make it look so effortless.

I dont dislike fleet.
I have just never seen them do anything worthy of making them being liked.
They bandwaggoned with WMD most of the server.
Then they bandwaggoned with AYAYA for a while.
Then they put on their big boy pants the second any guild that really tried (over 100members) was gone.

I mean, i hate the argument of "you are only doing well because everyone else quit the server" that is usually thrown against late game victors but in this case, eh, its a valid point.

Baya wrote:
Sandcastle Smasher wrote:... as no guy could like boots as much as you do :paranoid: )

Dont be so sure, I've seen some who would go much further than that...

DONT RUIN MY ILLUSIONS :scared:
X-PLODE wrote:Seldon is only good for doing a seldon(lend jg then get derbed a few days later by lendees).

And people say i play dirty
>.>
<.<
Still love you guys tho :3
Browncoats wrote:
The_Desert_Fox wrote:and who the *beep* are you anyway?

Seldon is a self-proclaimed ruler of Gamma, one time leader of [SWARM], and BSMF member.

I did some other stuff too yano >.<
Also i was GM of SWARM twice (and deposed as a despot twice :3)

But the long and short of it is this, im kinda *beep* awesome.
Proof to the fact, on Lyra i have a lulz account, rank2 guild found out my lulz account was in USSV. He gets paranoid, turns our allies against us (who were rank 7) we were like rank 13 or something. We totes beat our allies as they tried to pearl harbor us. Then have been successfully trouncing the rank2 guild (now rank1) since then.

But yea, Delta, prove my predictions wrong and i will be happy, but ive found if you predict people to take the easy way out and be slothful, 9 times out of 10 you are right. 1 time out of 10 you are pleased with what happens. So i cant lose really ^_^

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Cutlas [HeiHo]
Guild: Heiho, Delta-Fleet (Clotho)
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Cutlas [HeiHo] » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 17:09

I haven't seen anyone with delusions of grandeur like this since Cloak.

Cloak actually backed it up though, sometimes.

Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc

Postby Aliens from Mars » Fri 13 Apr, 2012 07:17

Seldon, this was an open invitation to talk about all you've done and you talk about Lyra?

Done get me wrong, I love me some USSV and others (incognito *beep*). But really, Lyra? None of that *beep* about beating LOVE in their own galaxy? None of that *beep* about creating 31337?

Your e-peen isn't what it used to be. :(

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 21:26

aliens from mars wrote:Seldon, this was an open invitation to talk about all you've done and you talk about Lyra?

Done get me wrong, I love me some USSV and others (incognito *beep*). But really, Lyra? None of that *beep* about beating LOVE in their own galaxy? None of that *beep* about creating 31337?

Your e-peen isn't what it used to be. :(

Didnt want to epeen too much, i like to slip it in little at a time starting with just the tip. Like the old fenix days.
And i used lyra as my point as even tho im barely even there ive been like massively influential on the server.

And Cloak is cool, but my delusions are far far greater than his. And far far more backed up...... so they arnt really delusions i guess :think:

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Steven P
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [ABC]

Retired Delta [AYAYA]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Steven P » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 01:38

Can this thread die like delta already?

Levis and DDoS attacks oh my...
Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 17:03

From where you are sitting Mrs P I reckon delta looks pretty dead. On our side of the fence it is very much alive. It wont be long and we will finish off your pitiful guild. We played delta for over a year being the underdogs with AYAYA and SIM pulling the strings. Its your turn now, lets see if you can rise to the challenge or will you just roll over and yield.

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Steven P
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Retired Delta [AYAYA]

Postby Steven P » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 18:58

Face Rimmer wrote:From where you are sitting Mrs P I reckon delta looks pretty dead. On our side of the fence it is very much alive. It wont be long and we will finish off your pitiful guild. We played delta for over a year being the underdogs with AYAYA and SIM pulling the strings. Its your turn now, lets see if you can rise to the challenge or will you just roll over and yield.

Didn't you quit because your fleet got recall trapped? Ohhh yeah you did... We actually have plenty of fight left and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. So take your weak attempt of an insult elsewhere because it seems all you nerds in GOMN are the only ones who are butt hurt. Take a page from your friends in FLEET and be a good sport.

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Fri 20 Apr, 2012 12:27

Steven P wrote:
Face Rimmer wrote:From where you are sitting Mrs P I reckon delta looks pretty dead. On our side of the fence it is very much alive. It wont be long and we will finish off your pitiful guild. We played delta for over a year being the underdogs with AYAYA and SIM pulling the strings. Its your turn now, lets see if you can rise to the challenge or will you just roll over and yield.

Didn't you quit because your fleet got recall trapped? Ohhh yeah you did... We actually have plenty of fight left and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. So take your weak attempt of an insult elsewhere because it seems all you nerds in GOMN are the only ones who are butt hurt. Take a page from your friends in FLEET and be a good sport.

Yea my fleet got recall trapped cuz I am a careless, cocky player... what of it? I didnt quit entirely though, I'm still here lurking in the shadows making sure the nerds in GOMN/Zephyr follow the straight and narrow. I have a tiny baby to care for nowadays so AE will never take preference over that.

Please don't take my words as an attempt at an insult as they are observational and speculative.

I don't understand how you can say that delta has died and then go on to say your guild has plenty of fight in your following post. Whats that all about?

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Steven P
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Retired Delta [AYAYA]

Postby Steven P » Fri 20 Apr, 2012 14:28

Face Rimmer wrote:
Steven P wrote:

Yea my fleet got recall trapped cuz I am a careless, cocky player... what of it? I didnt quit entirely though, I'm still here lurking in the shadows making sure the nerds in GOMN/Zephyr follow the straight and narrow. I have a tiny baby to care for nowadays so AE will never take preference over that.

Please don't take my words as an attempt at an insult as they are observational and speculative.

I don't understand how you can say that delta has died and then go on to say your guild has plenty of fight in your following post. Whats that all about?

It was a play on the title of the thread and to stop the bantering back and forth about sandcastles ego.

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET

Postby Ruder » Fri 20 Apr, 2012 14:32

Steven P wrote:Take a page from your friends in FLEET and be a good sport.

Did someone say something nice about FLEET on the Delta P&W Forums?!?!? :shock:

Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc

Postby Aliens from Mars » Fri 20 Apr, 2012 18:50

Steven P wrote: and to stop the bantering back and forth about sandcastles ego.

thank you for that.

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Spacegurl » Sat 21 Apr, 2012 19:27

Did someone call me a nerd? :shock:

Oh, and you can blame Ruder and WC for the "butt hurt" portion of our stay in FLEET. Their idea of camping is not what I was expecting. :shifty:

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

battleWill
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ST

Postby battleWill » Fri 18 May, 2012 23:37

Steven P wrote:

If by having fight left in you you are referring to leaving ayaya and trying/joining CFF or getting rejected by FLEET then yep, lots of fight left in ya :)

Return to “Delta”