Farewell and good night

Kaneda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [ÆVØ]
D: [GOMN]

Farewell and good night

Postby Kaneda » Thu 05 Apr, 2012 13:22

It's time for me to leave Delta. I would have played longer but Cats suicide on my Cyclers/Carriers basically makes the rebuild time so long and tedious that I don't have the patience to ride it out. It's a shame that years of careful planning and effort can be annihilated in a matter of seconds on the whim of some asshat spy who didn't like losing, and I hope that someday the admins take steps to stop this happening to any more of their customers.

I'm sure there's a few guys in Swayay who will take this opportunity to laugh in my face following the suicides they suffered on the WH, but I'll just pre-empt that by saying it had nothing to do with me, and I no more approve of that then I do of my own derbing.

On a more positive note I've loved playing this server, it's where it all started for me back in 2009. Being a part of WMD was a great initiation and I got to know some good guys like DW, Rocko, Thanatos, Adreno and TDF (sorry to any I forgot) who taught me a lot.

GOMN was probably the most fun guild I've ever been a part of, so thanks to Ace for letting me join. There would be too many names from GOMN to mention so I'll just give a big shout out to you all.

I'll still be on Beta, so for those of you who play alongside me there the party’s not over yet :D

X-PLODE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: D:[GOMN] G:[BEAR] H:[5150]
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Farewell and good night

Postby X-PLODE » Thu 05 Apr, 2012 19:45

haha

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 00:40

Delta will be a less fun place wivout you around Kan.

Carbon
Guild: Delta-Fleet
Ixion-$$$

Postby Carbon » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 05:05

Kaneda you were a good player and a cool guy. it sucks that delta is loosing them left and right these days. Maybe one day well all is rebuilt you can take someone else who is qutting acct over

Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]
Galaxy: Delta

Postby Spacegurl » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 03:04

Very sad to see you go but I respect your decision and will only tease and taught you to come back when you log onto msn as I do with everyone else. ;)

Take it easy and keep beta on it's toes honey. :)

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

Rocko

Postby Rocko » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 12:54

Sorry to see you go, especially this way, it's always been fun talking to you in Delta ever since we started so long ago.

In a perfect world Admins would try and help paying customers, not here. Suiciding shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 22:41

Chill out everyone! I am sure AE will bring out something new and stimulating so all the awesome players that have left us will have no option but to come back and check out the new features. <------ LOL

The second you graced us with your presence on our boards I knew we had recruited 1 of the best. You were a joy to have around mate and you will be missed by all. Your bro still has girlie wrists though ;)

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast

Return to “Delta”