Move this to Delta.

The One
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Move this to Delta.

Postby The One » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 04:09

Delta was the first server I played on, It was back when WMD was just getting formed and the server started to shape it's self, I left Delta when WMD fell under the immense pressure, It was the darkest day in Delta history.

Now, the oppression has ended and a new delta can begin. I've like to congratulate all who made this happen, You have truly won a great battle that will be remembered for some time to come.

What future lays await for Delta? Hopefully Delta goes back to the good old days and learns from this mistake, the days where WMD and Grits kept a balance in Delta, without them Delta fell into chaos. I do wish that WMD could be reformed, I wish that that balance would come back. Congratulations to all.
Last edited by The One on Sun 08 Apr, 2012 04:23, edited 1 time in total.

The One
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: I can't beleive it's over, It's really over.

Postby The One » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 04:17

oh wow, wrong place. Can some one move this to Delta politics? This was a fail......

EnderW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: LUE | SIR | 13th | CRUEL

Re: Move this to Delta.

Postby EnderW » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 04:59

*inb4 3rd yellow card*

McCloud wrote:As always, Ender doesn't represent Inigo Montoya.
I do represent McCloud however :whisle: :paranoid:
rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [RL]

Postby rudedogrob » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 15:44

EnderW wrote:*inb4 3rd yellow card*
Yours or his?

tracy wrote:"You are the classic antagonist, the anti-hero, without which, they would have no reason to exist."
redleader wrote:Rudedog won this thread, btw. This keeps happening for some reason.
no-stress wrote:Hail rudedogrob
Cox wrote:Hail rudedogrob
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Baal » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 05:29

The One wrote:Delta was the first server I played on, It was back when WMD was just getting formed and the server started to shape it's self, I left Delta when WMD fell under the immense pressure, It was the darkest day in Delta history.

Now, the oppression has ended and a new delta can begin. I've like to congratulate all who made this happen, You have truly won a great battle that will be remembered for some time to come.

What future lays await for Delta? Hopefully Delta goes back to the good old days and learns from this mistake, the days where WMD and Grits kept a balance in Delta, without them Delta fell into chaos. I do wish that WMD could be reformed, I wish that that balance would come back. Congratulations to all.

Your welcome i guess even though i was in [SAD] and we hated WMD's guts with a burning passion and you guys for the most part were try hards but hey it's all in the past

Browncoats

Postby Browncoats » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 06:26

Delta will be what the majority of distribution of power in the server expect it to be. For Delta's sake, I hope those people envision an interesting and varied political climate.

Return to “Delta”