Just returned to AE & Delta

Purehate

Just returned to AE & Delta

Postby Purehate » Fri 13 Apr, 2012 21:28

I've just returned to AE, i wont say who i was originally. For political reasons. Its been about 3 years since ive played. But boy oh boy. How the tides of war have changed this server. SWARM, AYAYA, FLEET... still here. But the shifts in power. All i can say is WoW...

Obviously some very serious business going on here. But whos side shall I join? hmmmmmm. Im currently in the process of getting started. So give me some time ;)

Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Re: Just returned to AE & Delta

Postby Carnage 101 » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 20:24

Alrighty my turn....

Just started in Delta. Same IGN as in profile without the 101. Its been 3 years since I've been playing. Seems to be more interesting than Epsilon right now. I like shifts in power keeps people on their toes. Hope it never gets one sided (directing dirty stares at Epsi-verse).

I'm currently in the process of doing nothing as my fleet size is as good as 0. When it attains a respectable size I hope to be involved with a lot of pew pew and e-tears. If your wondering why I'm in the GM slot of CFF, its because everyone else is happily pew pewing with fleet :( (No pun intended... just kidding....pun intended).

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Return to “Delta”