Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Want to know Delta History

Postby Aliens from Mars » Tue 25 Jun, 2013 21:05

*beep* I missed Bill Nye. Worshiped that dude as a noob.

Also Delta is the Best Of All Time, and I'm proud to say it was my first server. I'm not proud to say I was a total noob for close to 2 years, and GOMN ppl will state that I still am a noob. :P (I know how to build an account from scratch but can't stick around worth a damn)

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Wed 26 Jun, 2013 06:57

Aliens from Mars, as I recall you was part of HIV in the early Helion. Am I correct?

edit: There was a huge Delta presence in our guild.Most of the guys were awesome.Sad we lost the campaign.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Aliens from Mars » Wed 26 Jun, 2013 07:26

No, I was a total noob in Helion. I was in the 60s with Logic2. It was bad.

I didn't get good until Juno's UFP, then I switched to SoT and inherited a 1st and LOVE account. Was a shame, my UFP account is still the one I'm most proud of, I shouldn't have given it up, though I wouldn't give up getting to know Treason, Lescrow, and Panik, and Vile, either.

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Wed 26 Jun, 2013 20:28

You let Duff3rs account die Alien! The account had been in GOMN since the very first few days the guild was created, Duff was a role model player and the account was pretty decent if I remember correctly. So thanks for that!
I even had a chat with you about how you had to conduct yourself in the guild, what to do, when to doit and we gave you a chance to grow the account and as a player but you rejected it. so :bleh:

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Aliens from Mars » Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:47

I deserve your anger, Ace. You trusted me and all you got in return was my fleet getting BS raped at the AYAYA crash and then an inacto simmer of a player afterwards.

I wish I had never asked for the account in the first place. I've had ups and downs in AE, and that was certainly one of the downdest downs among them.

Edit: taking "exGOMN" from my signature: I didn't stay long enough to merit calling myself GOMN.

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Thu 27 Jun, 2013 12:30

You suck so bad brah

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Mihai
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: TROLZ

Postby Mihai » Wed 02 Jul, 2014 00:07

TrueJustice wrote:You want to know the history of Delta....Hmmm I never thought I would have to hear that at one point....

I will update some history in the Wiki for you and give you the history of Delta. This way everyone can go look at that, all though this should probably be in General.

Read this

Uncle Remus wrote:I've got to say Mr.Wizard has a pretty good recollection of how the server went. Being there from the start as a Penguin, then later on founding STD I can vouch for pretty much everything he said. Although few minor things were left out like ORKZ and IX. They were big parts in the 00's in the early running.

Later on, when Grits ran to the 60's it was STD who found them and tipped off AYAYA. I remember using my Death Stars to take out a big chunk of fleet in the 60's but I can't remember who it was that I caught. (I was already simming to quit the server, hence the DS)

Also, for that GOMN recap. Ace and MrLD had a little falling out which lead to the split, though the guilds remained friendly.

At the end of the day the STD wouldn't have been possible without my friends in AYAYA(Habbibi, Cats, Contra & Blondie) GOMN also owes them as I worked to keep them safe from the STD side. Chilly Willy also deserves credit here. He did quite a bit.

Having played C/D/E/F/G/H/I & J I have to say D was the most fun I had and AYAYA is to thank for that.

your history is wrong mate.... Merc destroyed ORKZ/LNL not WMD .... then WMD kinda betrayed me .... but people here seem to forget Merc was one of the best guilds in delta..... It died when i left....

Ex: Borg/=T=/Heiho/Merc/FTW/NINJA
Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Spacegurl » Fri 22 Aug, 2014 09:53

The best part of Delta was the BOOTS baby!!!

Oh, and using them to kick Seldons butt :wink:

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

Shovel
Guild: AYAYA

Postby Shovel » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 05:14

Mr. W1z4rd wrote: My biggest regret was never posting a goodbye, as people like Dominion/Satan/Shovel/Rockyplayer/Rocky/etc. were all really good people that I liked playing with (AWOL too).

Just want to pop in two years later and say truer words have never been posted on this forum.

Return to “Delta”