Signed, SEALed and Delivered

iNTER
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: KAOS
Galaxy: Delta

Signed, SEALed and Delivered

Postby iNTER » Thu 04 Oct, 2012 21:52

I really wanted to to use that title, and an opportunity, in the form of a massive spank down by NeM/CFF on SEALs has finally allowed me to take full advantage of my incredible wit.... *tumbleweed*

[NeM] Genocide vs. Lapo losses: 23,106,955 / 76,441,850

That was the one that drew my attention, there might be better ones? Either way, nice to see some large scale action again on the ticker.

Good hits, it has to be said. Delta's passive onlookers await the developments that are surely to come from this.

So far, you've exhibited the strategic and tactical instincts of a pacifist lemming.
Team Lynch
Suspended User
Suspended User

Re: Signed, SEALed and Delivered

Postby Team Lynch » Fri 05 Oct, 2012 02:46

Truth in it all is that NeM actually did some good hits. SEALs lost roughly 1 billion fleet.

CFF sold them out.

WolFfyo
Guild: [SEALs] of Delta

Postby WolFfyo » Fri 05 Oct, 2012 08:19

The truth of it all is NEM did make some good hit, but we [SEALs] have been holding the NEMer's and the like off for near 3 years, it took 180 members of combined NEM / CFF to finally fry us little fish
As for being signed and sealed, nothing can be further from the truth. We'll rebuild and continue on.

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Fri 05 Oct, 2012 14:29

Not sure how there isn't a seal clubbing joke in here yet. :paranoid:

Feel bad for seals tho, never did me any harm... did me a lot of good on occasion too, borrowing gates to hit GAYA/SWARM/TAG stuff etc.

Team Lynch
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby Team Lynch » Sat 06 Oct, 2012 07:13

SEALs aren't into the club scene.

Ephesians
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ephesians » Sat 06 Oct, 2012 12:32

WolFfyo wrote:The truth of it all is NEM did make some good hit, but we [SEALs] have been holding the NEMer's and the like off for near 3 years, it took 180 members of combined NEM / CFF to finally fry us little fish.
Ya with 180 people, of course the NEM zerg won. I would have rather seen the attack happen with only 20 or less CFF members instead. :shhh: :paranoid: :whisle:

iNTER
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: KAOS
Galaxy: Delta

Postby iNTER » Sat 06 Oct, 2012 15:30

WolFfyo wrote: As for being signed and sealed, nothing can be further from the truth. We'll rebuild and continue on.
No implications intended, just a pun that seemed vaguely appropriate at the time. The best players are ones that CAN rebuild. Pretty certain most people will wish you the best of luck!

So far, you've exhibited the strategic and tactical instincts of a pacifist lemming.

Return to “Delta”