Trunky want a bun?

Silvertouch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET Silvershock
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Trunky want a bun?

Postby Silvertouch » Wed 30 Oct, 2013 15:41

Face Rimmer wrote:Its over a year since FLEET and CFF decided to end their pact.

For many months GOMN continued to keep a nap with CFF (until 8/9th May 2013) but we cancelled our agreements with NeM and GRITS at the end of the AYAYA/SIM war.

FLEET seemed to be doing fine in the months we still had a nap with CFF. I can't see how there is any difference between then and now when it comes to fleet advantage/disadvantage. You guys were comfortable making your bed back then but since we have moved on your bed doesn't seem as warm and snuggly which I can understand as we have more womenz that you ;)

I seem to recall my reasoning for not dropping CFF at the same time as FLEET was because I didn't want to get sucked in to another long server war. Our cross hairs have always been on GRITS/NeM even when GOMN only consisted of about 6 players before we hit the big time lol.
Because Gomn getting involved in the war, time, etc, changed things. We stepped out of the alliance, so we ended our pact. At that time we weren't 'at war' with CFF/Nem/Grits. They weren't combining forces/blobbed/moved as one either. They didn't try to derb our blob, etc etc. It's pretty naive to think that nothing has changed in the many months since you've been involved.

Besides, we don't like that you want out of the war. But, so be it, if you want a NAP with CFF, fine. I have no idea who you want to hit now.. You mention that Grits and Nem are in your cross-hairs. Why don't you launch to D71 and derb Nem? They don't have that much fleet. Oh wait, because your pacted friend CFF would derb you if you try. Newsflash: The new CFF = CFF/GRITS/Nem, grits is almost completely in CFF and certain active from Nem are as well. The remainder of Nem just follows CFF around and comes when they call. And even if they go back to their respective guilds, they'll remain with CFF, staying close to them. When you try to go after them? CFF will probably declare on you.

There is in my eyes a difference between stepping out of a war and abandoning your allies. We, as your allies, have never failed you. We would have never allowed you to be hunted either. You allow the people that are in your cross-hairs (Nem/Grits) to combine with your recent NAP so that they can try to derb your ally. On top of that all, you gave chien your word that you would not let us be overwhelmed.

Silver loves cookies :)
Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Wed 30 Oct, 2013 20:50

I wonder if anyone in CFF reads the PF... and what they think of this.

Since we all seem to be being fairly honest about all our diplomatic wranglings over the last year it'd be nice to see where they stand on any of this.

Although they do have the upper hand politically and fleet-wise atm... and their bellies are full of derbs. If I was them I'd just keep my head down, bide my time, and wait for chances. :think:

Ephesians
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ephesians » Thu 31 Oct, 2013 02:58

Forget the forums, I have a hard enough time getting them to read announcements....

Liam
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Liam » Fri 01 Nov, 2013 14:12

Silvertouch wrote:Besides, we don't like that you want out of the war. But, so be it, if you want a NAP with CFF, fine. I have no idea who you want to hit now.. You mention that Grits and Nem are in your cross-hairs. Why don't you launch to D71 and derb Nem? They don't have that much fleet. Oh wait, because your pacted friend CFF would derb you if you try. Newsflash: The new CFF = CFF/GRITS/Nem, grits is almost completely in CFF and certain active from Nem are as well. The remainder of Nem just follows CFF around and comes when they call. And even if they go back to their respective guilds, they'll remain with CFF, staying close to them. When you try to go after them? CFF will probably declare on you.

There is in my eyes a difference between stepping out of a war and abandoning your allies. We, as your allies, have never failed you. We would have never allowed you to be hunted either. You allow the people that are in your cross-hairs (Nem/Grits) to combine with your recent NAP so that they can try to derb your ally. On top of that all, you gave chien your word that you would not let us be overwhelmed.

Yup, Deltas quite a boring place for us, cant attack any NeM/GRITS if CFF is in range, still would be rather boring if it was GOMN & FLEET Vs the new combined CFF however, nothing happens for a long while until an inevitable unprofitable blob crash or ceasefire.

Nothing of good ever comes from blob warfare.

I'd prefer to have stayed a part of the war and make things fair but i guess Ace has a grand plan, will have to wait for it to reveal itself i guess.

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Fri 01 Nov, 2013 20:55

Don't be daft Liam. Ace is like the Dice Man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dice_Man

...all his decision making is completely random.

BaNeth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Delta: [CFF] Bravo: [DAMN]

Postby BaNeth » Fri 08 Nov, 2013 12:41

Ephesians wrote:Forget the forums, I have a hard enough time getting them to read announcements....
:lol:

Ephesians
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ephesians » Sat 09 Nov, 2013 08:32

Silvertouch wrote:You do realise that you are one of the main reasons why they lost fleet in the first place, right?
I suppose Ace is one of the main reasons why FLEET is now missing 2.9b fleet from 2 days ago too... :roll:

Silvertouch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET Silvershock

Postby Silvertouch » Mon 11 Nov, 2013 16:24

Ephesians wrote:
Silvertouch wrote:You do realise that you are one of the main reasons why they lost fleet in the first place, right?
I suppose Ace is one of the main reasons why FLEET is now missing 2.9b fleet from 2 days ago too... :roll:
Of course not. Most of that fleet was lost due to banned accounts and people quitting. 320m was lost because of CFF derbing it (with quite crappy ratio's if I may say).

Silver loves cookies :)

Return to “Delta”