A Server War in the making...?

Has this become or will it become a full blown server war?

Yes
11%
No
89%

Total votes: 63
damienw
Banned
Banned

Re: A Server War in the making...?

Postby damienw » Tue 30 Jun, 2009 14:25

:paranoid:

you should know who i am, if you dont then dont ask.
Quocker-wodger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AJAX]
Galaxy: Delta

Postby Quocker-wodger » Tue 30 Jun, 2009 18:45

Whatever, bring it on.... either or. Im game.

Desolate
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Desolate » Tue 30 Jun, 2009 23:47

I wouldn't have it any other way, bbcakes.

DarknessWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarknessWarrior » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 00:04

Serris wrote:Sir Zeus, you know it's coming, I am in NeM and i have been hit by everyone, and I haven't hit anyone. You clearly have no idea what you are saying. I have had battles on my bases, I have been in battles where my fleet defenses were attacked and oppsing fleets attacked my defenses, I've lost over 13 TR and i haven't attacked anyone
NeM? whos NeM?

oh wait..

this NeM?

well with defences like those what do you want?

Beliaal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [NeM]

Postby Beliaal » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 00:28

Yes, some of our members kinda got overcomplacent in... erm, various sectors, and decided not to pay attention to big bold red announcements.

Can't do anything but thank WMD for shaking them from their boots. Might make them more attentive next time.

I'm an experienced bomb technician so if you see me running, try to keep up.
alexei
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A X.Org
D AYAYA
F SL
I Idea

Postby alexei » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 01:33

Beliaal wrote:Yes, some of our members kinda got overcomplacent in... erm, various sectors, and decided not to pay attention to big bold red announcements.

Can't do anything but thank WMD for shaking them from their boots. Might make them more attentive next time.
that didn't happen before, and it will never happen: no matter how you put it, or if you consider MC, Un4, or NeM, or whatever, the result is the same, they are all fail guilds. they never, ever, managed to do anything right.

as for the server war. not happening. not anytime soon, anyway.

Habibi the Infidel wrote:(...) I have nothing but respect for Alexei.
Jonny Five wrote:by just saying hello Alexei owns you, every single time, anything from that moment on is just him chatting to you for the lol...
Beliaal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [NeM]

Postby Beliaal » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 01:52

alexei wrote:that didn't happen before, and it will never happen: no matter how you put it, or if you consider MC, Un4, or NeM, or whatever, the result is the same, they are all fail guilds. they never, ever, managed to do anything right.
Hmmm... I'd usually try to agressively defend the e-honour of my guild with a witty retort, but, sadly, none comes to mind.

I'm an experienced bomb technician so if you see me running, try to keep up.
Green Dragon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Green Dragon » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 02:17

if im not mistaken these arnt MC/Nems the are huns now in Nem.... jury is still out if that is in anyway going to improve nems abilities to fight outside the d20's though... time will tell on that one

it would seem UN4 as well has joined NeM.... lol :nonono ? Keep on digging

A birdy did tell me that NeM might not be very safe in the D20's for very long soon... not sure what that means but could be real fun to see where nem runs to then
Last edited by Green Dragon on Wed 01 Jul, 2009 02:42, edited 1 time in total.

AE where a txt based game lags worse then EVE online
I have left for Battlestar Galactica Online find me there
alexei
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A X.Org
D AYAYA
F SL
I Idea

Postby alexei » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 02:33

Green Dragon wrote:if im not mistaken these arnt MC/Nems the are huns now in Nem.... jury is still out if that is in anyway going to improve nems abilities to fight outside the d20's though... time will tell on that one

A birdy did tell me that NeM might not be very safe in the D20's for very long soon... not sure what that means but could be real fun to see where nem runs to then
nowhere? i mean, where could they seek refuge? they were too overconfident on their GRITS alliance, now, everyone out of the 20s is on to hit them, if they see them.

Habibi the Infidel wrote:(...) I have nothing but respect for Alexei.
Jonny Five wrote:by just saying hello Alexei owns you, every single time, anything from that moment on is just him chatting to you for the lol...
Slayer61

Postby Slayer61 » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 02:39

Last edited by Slayer61 on Wed 01 Jul, 2009 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

Green Dragon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Green Dragon » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 02:50

alexei wrote:
Green Dragon wrote:if im not mistaken these arnt MC/Nems the are huns now in Nem.... jury is still out if that is in anyway going to improve nems abilities to fight outside the d20's though... time will tell on that one

nowhere? i mean, where could they seek refuge? they were too overconfident on their GRITS alliance, now, everyone out of the 20s is on to hit them, if they see them.

there are people in the D20's want to hit them too lol... the only question is how long till big brother decides to turn a blind eye to it... would not be the first time Big brother couldn't be bothered helping MC/Nem

daBeast
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Delta- [GOMN]
Gamma-[WL]

Postby daBeast » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 06:04

Soda Popinski wrote:I like this thread, I have learned lots of things, namely:

1. WMD and GRITS have been fighting

2. CB is a guild

3. There's more than one guild in the D20's worth speaking of, and they have formed an alliance

4. The fighting has become a deadlock....i'm guessing that's because strangely even with all this fighting there is precious few changes in fleet numbers....odd with all the fighting

5. Farms have opinions, thoughts, and can apparently make new threads to express them.

I'll be back to glean more information from here later, learning is fun.
This is full of win. I love learning too.

Lord Aries
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Look me up

Postby Lord Aries » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 22:33

alexei wrote: that didn't happen before, and it will never happen: no matter how you put it, or if you consider MC, Un4, or NeM, or whatever, the result is the same, they are all fail guilds. they never, ever, managed to do anything right.

you know alexi you might be a good player and all but i don't see you running SAD anymore or if any of them are still in the same guild. so just giving up on a guild and letting it fall apart is a FAIL to me:P. at least we're still together under the same roof maybe with a different name and more friends, but we're still one guild. might now be the best guild but we're having fun that all that matters. or are you one of those guys like in GOMN who keeps a bucket between their legs so they dont miss out on any second of AE time lol.

green dragon lol, why you up in this oh wait cause we were going to farm your bases to within the D20s when you were in GOMN, maybe you should have got the full facts streight before helping them out. and dont forget you were our commander in that SAD war. most of your orders were all fleets here to these cords so when we moved, SAD would show up the next order that came from your mouth was "RUN RUN RUN" lol. gee i'm glad your with WMD lol.

and all this stirred up just because we took out a few WMD carrier fleets lol. Well if you hit us witch you have and still do, tell me why i should tell my guys to not hit you. its like saying we're only building so WMD can hit our guys. i'm sure most other guilds are like, leave WMD alone they are to big and strong to hit. well yes they are a big and strong guild, but they still can be hit.

ok your turn lol, i need more to reply to :D

Green Dragon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Green Dragon » Thu 02 Jul, 2009 05:00

Lord Aries wrote:
alexei wrote: that didn't happen before, and it will never happen: no matter how you put it, or if you consider MC, Un4, or NeM, or whatever, the result is the same, they are all fail guilds. they never, ever, managed to do anything right.

you know alexi you might be a good player and all but i don't see you running SAD anymore or if any of them are still in the same guild. so just giving up on a guild and letting it fall apart is a FAIL to me:P. at least we're still together under the same roof maybe with a different name and more friends, but we're still one guild. might now be the best guild but we're having fun that all that matters. or are you one of those guys like in GOMN who keeps a bucket between their legs so they dont miss out on any second of AE time lol.

green dragon lol, why you up in this oh wait cause we were going to farm your bases to within the D20s when you were in GOMN, maybe you should have got the full facts streight before helping them out. and dont forget you were our commander in that SAD war. most of your orders were all fleets here to these cords so when we moved, SAD would show up the next order that came from your mouth was "RUN RUN RUN" lol. gee i'm glad your with WMD lol.

and all this stirred up just because we took out a few WMD carrier fleets lol. Well if you hit us witch you have and still do, tell me why i should tell my guys to not hit you. its like saying we're only building so WMD can hit our guys. i'm sure most other guilds are like, leave WMD alone they are to big and strong to hit. well yes they are a big and strong guild, but they still can be hit.

ok your turn lol, i need more to reply to :D

yeah a FAIL hit on my JG in the D20's is hardly anything to brag about... as for my orders to get butts to the D20's hmmm after your Fail lets park the guild fleet in D66 for how long so SAD had all the time in the world to smack everyone of the players who were worth a dam when it came to fighting... didnt get left with allot of choice...

then of course I managed to get sad down to D74 I managed to Get 7sins into D65 undetected and with no leaks to sad on where they were... I managed to get a second guild into D73 again with no leaks and all MC had to do was get a 50% of its fleet launched from D75 to D66 MC sitting on a gate 2 level higher then sads gate... we would have not only taken out sads D66 gate with 7sins we would have been able to hold it.. and as soon as sad tried to send to D66 from D74 anyone that didnt move right away after the main group launched would have gotten hit by the other guild and the left over MC and our training guild at the time....

and for over 24 hours with over 48 hours notice of a launch I tried to get 50% of the fleet in d75 to move but never got the numbers needed to do it... SO yes I pulled the plug I sent the guilds home who where going to help us and I gave the order for all MC to return to the D20's to sim some more... a ordered you countermand and got anyone who was still on the gate 24 hours later killed.. I also stepped down from any command role after i was not able to get any real launch from MC to D66. because at that point MC was hopeless...

So yes I failed to win a war but i had everything in place to have made it a epic fight one way or the other IF MC had been willing to lift a finger to help its self.. I will also note that amongst the leadership most of them were never on line for any of the attempted launches either... and if the leaders arnt willing to risk fleet why should the guild members...

As for being in WMD dam right i moved to a guild that can fight that can get fleet launched and can fight wars has the balls to land in the meet grinder and kick *beep* believe me when i tell you this WMD suffers from none of the fail MC or even nem has so far...

So when Nem actually fights a war with a guild of equal size out side the D20's and at lest makes a decent fight of it then you can brag to me how hot crap you are till then go back to trying to win your wars from the D20's But i can tell you now that safety net is rapidly beginning to vanish to

Torin Idris
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: I'll let you find out which :P

Postby Torin Idris » Thu 02 Jul, 2009 12:21

I would also like to point out that everything Green Dragon stated about SAD war is correct. 7sins we ready for over a week and MC/NeM sat there doing jack all.. 7sins was able to organise 90% of it's fleets with a few hours notice, MC/NeM couldnt even manage 50% which was all that we needed for a number of the ops we planned..

NeM is still just as fail as it was before, and accepting the farms from HUN and Un4 is just making the situation worse. most of those players are only running to you because they are fed up of people farming them.

Some Quotes may or may not be out of context..
PaNDaMoNiuM wrote:gosh I am stupid...
underdog325 wrote:SWARM: grow some balls 'nuf said :wink:

Return to “Delta”