[CHEF] to Guild Demon Fox

l2aV3n
Guild: Merc - The Last Mercenaries
Galaxy: Delta

[CHEF] to Guild Demon Fox

Postby l2aV3n » Wed 12 Aug, 2009 18:11

Hello, Demon I am the Diplomat leader of CHEF. If you had a problem with the guild why not come to the leadership first with the problem? We are not what you say, but if myself or it's member's see a profitable target why should we not go after it? And when one of our member's are in trouble we stop everything and run to there aid. We always have each others backs no matter what. I would lose every ship down to my scouts being thrown at the enemy to save another CHEF.

Now I remember one night when you were flying blind to a base of mine about 2-3 months ago. I messaged you calmly and nicely what are you doing? You said you were flying a mobile blindly to the area to come make bases by a friend. But you wouldn't be on for 10-15 hour's after the mobile lands. Most people would of hit your mobile what did I do? I re-named my defensive fleet with a name telling people your safe to be there, and let you leave your mobile on my own base for 10+ hours.

And now you call us "low life trash and roaches" Now I have seen your bases they are extremely under defended with bad defensive fleet's. And I really do not appreciate you talking about our guild which has aided you in the past in such a way.

To show how our guild is, NO CHEF will touch your bases or fleet's for 1 month. Starting today Aug. 12th 2009 1900 game time ending September 12th 2009 1900 game time. That is more then enough time for you to get you defenses up. Any current bases being OCC'd will continue to be OCC'd till you free it yourself but no CHEF will go to the base to make it to be held further. CHEF now has an NAP on Guild Demon Fox for 1 month.

l2aV3n
Atross

Re: [CHEF] to Guild Demon Fox

Postby Atross » Wed 12 Aug, 2009 21:18

Return to “Delta”