Tehedra
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Delta Zephyr
Lyra LARS
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: Merc Disbanding?

Postby Tehedra » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 00:56

GunZKnight wrote:AJAX always has TAG/SWARM to bail them out, and TAG/SWARM members can always join AJAX when they want to get around a pact. So not sure how they really apply to the situation, they do what they want but have a large number of backup if they ever get in trouble.
As do most small guilds, just like anytime GOMN finds themself in trouble they have WMD to back em up. I think the only one listed there really is ninja that doesn't but ninja i didn't think really played anymore.

GunZKnight
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D: [FLEET] F: [WoG] G: [GLAM]
Galaxy: Delta

Postby GunZKnight » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 01:44

Tehedra wrote:
GunZKnight wrote:AJAX always has TAG/SWARM to bail them out, and TAG/SWARM members can always join AJAX when they want to get around a pact. So not sure how they really apply to the situation, they do what they want but have a large number of backup if they ever get in trouble.
As do most small guilds, just like anytime GOMN finds themself in trouble they have WMD to back em up. I think the only one listed there really is ninja that doesn't but ninja i didn't think really played anymore.
Can't say I've ever seen them make a decent hit myself haha.

Known to all as the CV King, GunZKnight

Join the GunZKnight Army!
Lokos
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GOMN -Delta

Postby Lokos » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 03:42

Oh come on, saying GOMN runs to WMD for help is a misnomer. It's more like this.

A little scrappy kid picks a fight with a big mean kid. Big mean kid smacks little kid one. Little kid runs off to find the fat kid with retarded mutant strength and says, "That big bully has a cheeseburger you want!"

The fight that ensues is all about the cheeseburger. I'm sure if there was no burger, the fat kid would remain uninterested in the little kids pummeling.

Habibi the Infidel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Merc Disbanding

Postby Habibi the Infidel » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 03:49

Lex Looter wrote: I wouldnt mind a response even if it was a harsh one. Especially for the "going smoking" comment. LOL. However, after re-reading my post, all 3 points have the overtones of saying the same thing. Too many pacts amongst the top end guilds make it seem like we are working towards a stalemate scenario.
I agree that this is the problem. You think the solution is in the hands of the leaders of these top guilds. I think the solution lies with active, individual players consciously deciding that being in small guilds with people that share their activity can be a much more rewarding experience than being with the "best" guilds.

What the bulk of the players want, the bulk of the players will get. If the players aren't willing to backup their demands for what kind of server they want with their membership, there will be no change.

Merlin SF
Guild: Delta: [GOMN]
Epsilon: [3SUM]

Postby Merlin SF » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 11:45

Lokos wrote:Oh come on, saying GOMN runs to WMD for help is a misnomer. It's more like this.

A little scrappy kid picks a fight with a big mean kid. Big mean kid smacks little kid one. Little kid runs off to find the fat kid with retarded mutant strength and says, "That big bully has a cheeseburger you want!"

The fight that ensues is all about the cheeseburger. I'm sure if there was no burger, the fat kid would remain uninterested in the little kids pummeling.
/agreed

XP total 15 points ( + something more )
Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 18:20

Tehedra wrote:As do most small guilds, just like anytime GOMN finds themself in trouble they have WMD to back em up.

Negative
I think you will find that WMD rarely operate anywhere near us my friend. We are self sustainable.
Tehedra wrote:I think the only one listed there really is ninja that doesn't but ninja i didn't think really played anymore.
Negative again!
If you do your research ninja reside mostly in WMD land. So they have the comfort of never having their homelands invaded.

Conclusion:
Negative!!

p.s.
GOMN members feel free to troll this thread cuz its funny ;)

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
GunZKnight
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GunZKnight » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 19:13

Considering the topic has changed from Merc disbanding to small guilds surviving lol and the more greater picture of what iswrong with Delta which seems to invade every topic thanks to the same people who are being farmed.

X-PLODE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: D:[GOMN] G:[BEAR] H:[5150]

Postby X-PLODE » Wed 09 Sep, 2009 22:33

So, gunz give me some good jdramas you're watching at this moment, i't will go nicely with my simming.

GunZKnight
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GunZKnight » Thu 10 Sep, 2009 06:59

X-PLODE wrote:So, gunz give me some good jdramas you're watching at this moment, i't will go nicely with my simming.
Hmm well depends on what your into, some good popular ones are Hana Yori Dango (all around good drama), Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana-Kimi/Very funny), Gokusen (if you like GTO, I'm sure you've seen the anime), 1 Litre no Namida (saddest drama you'll ever see) also sport ones like Pride (if you like hockey), Rookies (if you like baseball) and one I'm watching atm Buzzer Beat (basketball).

Kamarok

Postby Kamarok » Tue 15 Sep, 2009 04:30

See, GUNZ, I don't know how you can say that because, if you remember anything from being in PCP before you went to FLEET, you should remember that I don't let members skirt pacts that way. If PCP/TAG has a pact, members honor is in whatever guild they join. It surprises me when I see post like this from former members in FLEET that you have so bought into what some of them are spooning over there. If someone does that, I usually catch it, because someone is sure to tell me that they did such. I make my members work out repayment when they do break a pact. Shoot, I had a visitor from another guild who broke one of our pacts (not bothering to read them), but when I told them that they needed to repay it, they kind of said, well sorry, what I came to do is done, and went back to their guild without doing so. I could have brought it up with their GM and made a big deal out of it, but nope, I repaid those derbs from the broken pact myself to the member of FLEET that it happened to at my first opportunity. So, what you said here is false, but then, it's what I have come to expect from those former members that went to FLEET under the current leadership.

GunZKnight
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GunZKnight » Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:17

Kamarok wrote:
See, GUNZ, I don't know how you can say that because, if you remember anything from being in PCP before you went to FLEET, you should remember that I don't let members skirt pacts that way. If PCP/TAG has a pact, members honor is in whatever guild they join. It surprises me when I see post like this from former members in FLEET that you have so bought into what some of them are spooning over there. If someone does that, I usually catch it, because someone is sure to tell me that they did such. I make my members work out repayment when they do break a pact. Shoot, I had a visitor from another guild who broke one of our pacts (not bothering to read them), but when I told them that they needed to repay it, they kind of said, well sorry, what I came to do is done, and went back to their guild without doing so. I could have brought it up with their GM and made a big deal out of it, but nope, I repaid those derbs from the broken pact myself to the member of FLEET that it happened to at my first opportunity. So, what you said here is false, but then, it's what I have come to expect from those former members that went to FLEET under the current leadership.
I had personally dealt with players that left TAG to join in and try hit. Like Sportmotor (who hates my guts mind you) went to Wolf during our war when it was agreed nobody was supposed to help. Then we have confirmed messages from those in Wolf's leadership to TAG about players coming over to help them against us when it was meant to be a 1v1. Kam I know my stuff, I know more of what goes down in TAG then some TAG members lol. I got many friends there and they all keep me in the loop on issues. It's not you Kam, it's not your fault that some things happen, they just go down like that. You've always been straight on issues and correct mistakes. But you did miss a few things, we didn't bring it up to TAG cuz it was more embarrassing that Wolf would do all that. Don't be a victim of one sided thinking Kam, just because we're in different guilds you group me with these so called members that forgot where they came from. I've helped my friends in TAG or offered my help if they ever needed it. Guys like Renegade know where I stand, I always remember my friends.

And I went to CBD after PCP, not to FLEET. So I think I know both sides very well.

Kamarok

Postby Kamarok » Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:54

Actually GUNZ, the going to WOLF thing to fight FLEET is a whole different situation.
a) we had a pact with WOLF and as I said, we honor those pacts.
b) at that time, we had no pact at all with FLEET, as we currently don't.

I am not up on all this 1v1 stuff that you guys from FLEET keeps talking about when the WOLF thing went down, but members from TAG going over to help an ally is always going to happen, as long as it doesn't break any treaties. If the pact with FLEET had still been in place, no member of TAG would have went over to help WOLF. But alas, it wasn't due to a guild (not TAG), that choose to dishonor the pact when they felt like it.

So you comments have nothing to do with the fact that TAG still honors it's pacts and I don't allow guild-hopping to get around it.

Oh, and yeah, I believe Sportmotor does hate you, and while I don't know why, I do constantly rein him in when he wants to go off and hit you, because well, you know why I do that.

Sportmotor
Guild: Delta: TAG

Postby Sportmotor » Tue 15 Sep, 2009 17:21

Kamarok wrote:Oh, and yeah, I believe Sportmotor does hate you, and while I don't know why, I do constantly rein him in when he wants to go off and hit you, because well, you know why I do that.
Its true he does :neutral2:

Mr. W1z4rd
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: My first server

Postby Mr. W1z4rd » Tue 15 Sep, 2009 20:44

+1 for Kam being an upstanding guy who keeps his pacts to the letter, I shale award him one rep for that.

“They were fast-moving opportunists encased in cynicism and proud of it.”
GunZKnight
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GunZKnight » Tue 15 Sep, 2009 20:49

Sport probably hates me cuz I made fun of him attacking with carriers when we were in CBD lol. That or I made fun of him and his butt buddy Cobra or whatever his name was. I was always joking though, he took it serious. He could always talk trash about anyone but he was such a baby when anyone talked back to him.

The FLEET Vs Wolf thing was 1v1, both sides agreed to it, everyone knew about it because it was posted here on the forums. But like I said, we more or less looked at it as Wolf being the cowards and less about TAG. My original post included TAG/SWARM so it wasn't all about you guys. I see you guys switching guilds all the time to make hits and constantly there is confusion over it. AJAX says they hold no pacts with you or Swarm, yet listed in TAG's internals it clearly shows you have pacts with them. Then you guys say you and Swarm are the same guild, then next week your not. How come Tribute got hit by Swarm yesterday when he was told his personal NAP extended to TAG and Swarm (his words). Again you can't control everything that goes down as some crap just happens.

Return to “Delta”