Softy Kemble
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: FAIL
(Is that how you say it?)
Galaxy: Beta

Re: WMD's Delta Retirement

Postby Softy Kemble » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 11:19

Createure wrote:softy you forgot teh raddish cookies... GET ME RADDISH COOKIES!!!!111
What the ones that i found in my bed.... Yeahh.

I am ***** Kemble on Delta, might change my name so keep up:D

*****=Something before :D
ViG90 wrote:I.O.U. one... remind me cuz i tend to forget these things
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET
Galaxy: Delta

Postby Ruder » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 13:50

First new thread in P&W in months and reduced to dribble by Zephyr. Guess we don't need the moderators to ruin P&W anymore. :nonono

Maybe JDCollins1 saw this coming by asking for the thread to be locked in the first post.

-DS-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby -DS- » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 14:01

Ruder wrote:First new thread in P&W in months and reduced to dribble by Zephyr. Guess we don't need the moderators to ruin P&W anymore. :nonono

Maybe JDCollins1 saw this coming by asking for the thread to be locked in the first post.
What did you expect? I'm pretty sure [-=Z=-] and [GOMN] are the only ones who log into delta anymore.

AJam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AJam » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 14:06

Back on topic guys please. Also he asked for the OP to lock the thread... Which would be him. Yes thats picky but hey only active thread in P+W. Lets see how it goes.

So back on topic or ill get the bricks out. Ta :D

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 14:46

Ruder... You think we kill the forum by posting some stuff off topic?

So obviously it has nothing to do with the fact that no one else posts on here... :roll:

But yeh I agree that people that go to the effort to make a new topic deserve the respect of at least keeping the thread generally on topic, not at the expense of killing a bit of fun though...

So yeh, I am genuinely sad to see WMD merging. Although to be honest even though this is only happenning officially, i'm sure that any guilds with half a brain in the leadership will already have been treating WMD = GRITS for at least 6 months now, so this news is nothing too surprising, especially with how dramatically WMD has declined over the last 12 months.

Although I don't agree with the people saying "good bye, I'll miss you" because I'm sure that for the WMD guys that still play we will probably be seeing more of them rather than less, being shaken up like this, maybe some of them will ignore the herd and do something original for once :roll:

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 16:13

@Creature - I am all for some off topic fun but this got a bit out of hand...

As for WMD disbanding I was surprised to hear it. I know that WMD=GRITS for a few months while they protected and cuddled each other but I really thought it would go back to the way it was. I really don't like to see rank #1 7bil guild with the #2 guild being 4.5bil. Especially when the 7bil guild is located with another 6.2bil of allied fleet in the same galaxy set. It just encourages the HUGE multi guild alliances. Looks like the teens, 20's and 40's are closed for business.

Will be interested to see what happens next.

PaNDaMoNiuM
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: AJAX

Postby PaNDaMoNiuM » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 16:27

I can't say that I didn't see this coming.

also, I'll join -=Z=- under a couple of conditions...

they aren't going to be easy ones though.

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 20:13

Ruder wrote:It just encourages the HUGE multi guild alliances. Looks like the teens
Z - FADE --- just got out of a month long war
FADE - AYAYA --- worked together in the 20s blob-off but never worked together in the past... have pew pewed each other though
Z - AYAYA --- never did anything to help each other or work together, have done plenty to indirectly harm each other though (hitting each others allies, lending enemies JGs etc.)

You call that a HUGE multi guild alliance? Srsly the guilds in the teens have about the most torturous relationship out there... the only reason we stop clawing each other's throats is when there's fatter and lazier or more unsuspecting throats to be clawed.
Ruder wrote:I really don't like to see rank #1 7bil guild with the #2 guild being 4.5bil. Especially when the 7bil guild is located with another 6.2bil of allied fleet in the same galaxy set.
This kinda talk is so increadibly inane... these numbers are completely meaningless.

Nothing to you personally mate cos I think you're a good guy generally... but srsly if an entire cluster wants to blob let them, I don't care... they can get old and fat and inactive and dead together, everyone else can enjoy playing the fun way. If 7B fleet ever tries to move on any smaller guilds generally they will be spotted miles out and never get any proper fun.

What's the point in even complaining? It's not like it'll change anything.

Dominion
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: 13th
AYAYA
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Dominion » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 23:20

I thought WMD had retired like a year ago from doing anything useful

surprisingly not

Khamul Nazgul wrote:4. If you do not leave the 13th blob, All said guilds involved on this move against 13th with good reason are prepared to Blob up into one Area and sit there
Dominion wrote:Themis you're a fod maggot
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 23:39

@Creature

I never meant to say that the teens were a huge multi guild alliance. I was more implying that there is no way a guild is going to enter the teens to crash one of the other guilds gates. Not unless they bring enough fleet to keep the other teens guilds out of the pile. Same thing with the 20's and 40's. Z, FADE and AYAYA don't need to ever act together. Really, if anything, the teens are probably the most dangerous. Each one of you will watch the other get derbed just drooling to collect the derbs for yourselves. :biglaugh:

I'm also not complaining about it. It is what it is. Those of us who choose not to sit and idle our space boats will be the ones having fun.

DT777
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DT777 » Fri 20 Aug, 2010 01:51

Ruder wrote:@Creature - I am all for some off topic fun but this got a bit out of hand...

As for WMD disbanding I was surprised to hear it. I know that WMD=GRITS for a few months while they protected and cuddled each other but I really thought it would go back to the way it was. I really don't like to see rank #1 7bil guild with the #2 guild being 4.5bil. Especially when the 7bil guild is located with another 6.2bil of allied fleet in the same galaxy set. It just encourages the HUGE multi guild alliances. Looks like the teens, 20's and 40's are closed for business.

Will be interested to see what happens next.
LoL.

20's closed for business.

AYAYA would like to disagree with that sentiment. We hit them what, two weeks ago? There's plenty of holes in that defense, you just have to know where to look.

DELTA:[AYAYA]DT777
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Fri 20 Aug, 2010 02:12

Yea that was good. But its unlikely they will leave people on the WH again like that

Mr. W1z4rd
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: My first server

Postby Mr. W1z4rd » Fri 20 Aug, 2010 03:14

Tis true, Z has been a headache in a lot of decisions I've had to make in the past, and Im sure we have been the same. But doesn't mean I dont love you little rascals any-less. I hope you're taking good care of my cats.

Grats to WMD=Grits=Fleet(who are we kidding, you're still with em ruddinski :P)=CFF=NeM=BIKRS super-blob being permanent.

“They were fast-moving opportunists encased in cynicism and proud of it.”
Sidewinder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Sidewinder » Fri 20 Aug, 2010 03:31

KITTY!!!! :shock:

[-=Z=-]Pooch

arem0719 wrote:Something simple: A change bookmarks order much like the change fleet or base order.
Flinx wrote:Yeah, this is such a good idea that you can already do it...
JDCollins1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JDCollins1 » Fri 20 Aug, 2010 03:32

Maybe someone misunderstood? It was a WMD/Grits Merger, no other guilds signed off or are part of the merger :)

Return to “Delta”