krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

is krull iliiterate?

yes
10
63%
no
6
38%
 
Total votes: 16
mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:23
Reputation: 4

krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby mastercrs » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 14:25

so, you could take us out when you were xoxox, you cant take us out now...fact is you have never done anything successful IN AE and on top of that if it werent for a good friend of mine named evilrain (RIP) CAT wouldn't be around. im starting to wonder about you being an illiterate, or just a half witted oaf to lazy to pull off anything worth while. see you on the battlefield



-signed

mastercrs

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Hampster.. » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 14:27

You play Ae? Actually don't answer that... I don't care. :paranoid:

I dislike living cuttlefish
mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:23
Reputation: 4

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby mastercrs » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 14:36

******* typos...
Last edited by Themis on Tue 26 Jul, 2011 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

User avatar
BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat 31 Jan, 2009 10:59
Reputation: 19
Guild: most :)

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 14:39

fat fumbs?

Hi Celina...be nice

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Hampster.. » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 14:43

Be nice? I can only assume the OP is a hypocrite, at least as far as his bash at Krulls knowledge of the English language goes. Anything else is just a flame bait and really not worthy of anyones reading time.

I dislike living cuttlefish
mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:23
Reputation: 4

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby mastercrs » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 15:01

Hampster.. wrote:You play Ae? Actually don't answer that... I don't care. :paranoid:



jog your *beep* memory you dirty *beep*, you know me...we've had whole conversations before :naughty:

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Hampster.. » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 15:10

I can't understand your cryptic attempt at speaking in the English language. How ironic.

I dislike living cuttlefish
mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:23
Reputation: 4

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby mastercrs » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 15:37

aww how cute, sarcasm...

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Hampster.. » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 15:45

Seriously, your point of creating this was to be a hypocrite? :eh: You mad bro.

I dislike living cuttlefish
User avatar
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:36
Reputation: 106
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Under a bridge

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby albend » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:24

Some of our members fight better then they type, that's why its my job.


Mastercrs may not be the most eloquent, but his typing is better then Krulls by far. His forum posts exemplify his poor writing perfectly, however the primary point of this thread is a failed invasion. Which I am not pleased about because I got called at a funeral about it. They caught very little because they did horribly, perfect opportunity and they botched it. However not everyone can be elite like RD, but sometimes you set the bar so low CAT, its hard not to fall over it.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
User avatar
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2007 16:03
Reputation: 20
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Perun » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:57

albend wrote:Some of our members fight better then they type, that's why its my job.


Mastercrs may not be the most eloquent, but his typing is better then Krulls by far. His forum posts exemplify his poor writing perfectly, however the primary point of this thread is a failed invasion. Which I am not pleased about because I got called at a funeral about it. They caught very little because they did horribly, perfect opportunity and they botched it. However not everyone can be elite like RD, but sometimes you set the bar so low CAT, its hard not to fall over it.



I must admit

you run like pro ;)

also krull had nothing to do with E74 invasion :)

and all in all we didnt do that bad did we :D

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Hampster.. » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 10:39

It's not just his wonderful vernacular and spelling that might hint at his... difference to others better suited for social interaction. His rather aggressive nature is a little worrying, let's hope he doesn't get himself hurt challenging a grizzly to a wrestle at some point in time. Possibly a shark to an underwater unarmed face off. Well I guess that's a little like what RD would be doing if they weren't hiding behind FTW players all the time.

I dislike living cuttlefish
User avatar
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:36
Reputation: 106
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Under a bridge

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby albend » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 19:15

Hampster.. wrote:It's not just his wonderful vernacular and spelling that might hint at his... difference to others better suited for social interaction. His rather aggressive nature is a little worrying, let's hope he doesn't get himself hurt challenging a grizzly to a wrestle at some point in time. Possibly a shark to an underwater unarmed face off. Well I guess that's a little like what RD would be doing if they weren't hiding behind FTW players all the time.

Hiding behind FTW? Our alliance with FTW is because CAT is our enemy, they have proven that in endless scenarios. Don't complain to us because you idiots alienate guilds and then get gang banged.

I would suggest you cite a moment in which "we" hid behind FTW. FTW/RED wasnt even involved in AS realistically. Aggression is good, RD players like to make hits. Its kind of like our thing. If he wrestles a grizzly then he has his guilds blessing. I can cite hundreds of scenarios in which RD members where out numbered and the only thing that saved the day was aggressive audacity. Blood lust can be encouraged, because the only thing we ensure more is loyalty. We are dogs after all.


Perun wrote:

I must admit

you run like pro ;)

also krull had nothing to do with E74 invasion :)

and all in all we didnt do that bad did we :D

You have to be kidding, you had a wormhole in our fortress galaxy, most of us landing and maintaining our fleets and the vast majority of our members in 1 spot. We where even located in several primary locations. We also didn't expect you. You had literally every single advantage I can think of. Had RD done the invasion it would have been a KO, instead you failed, and our general defensive preparations got us out.

We run, we do it a lot. In case you're wondering, its what makes us good. We are always outnumbered, run, hit, win. Why? Do you sit there when you're attacked with overwhelming numbers? We don't, we have this theory that sitting might end up with negative consequences.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
User avatar
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 889
Joined: Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 20:21

albend wrote:Hiding behind FTW? Our alliance with FTW is because CAT is our enemy, they have proven that in endless scenarios. Don't complain to us because you idiots alienate guilds and then get gang banged.


I gotta agree.... CAT, you would think with the one sided war would like help anyway they can get it, but they separate themselves from everyone.

There is a reason RIP and SW are neutral in this war... CAT doesn't want help, they don't deserve help, let FTW just crush them.

I got alot of friends in FTW and I've told them all, I want BRs of when they take out CAT fleets ;)


Anyways Krull as said probably had nothing to do with an invasion. I been through many guilds in my 5 years here, GMs usually doesn't lead the invasion, a VGM or someone leading the OP will and he just watch's from the sidelines coordinating a bigger scheme.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
User avatar
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2007 16:03
Reputation: 20
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Perun » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 20:56

albend seriously you wanna go with it ?

we killed everything that was standing when we arrived in E74, rest run before we landed, you run before we landed and believe me i know cos i was awake up to 4:30 am checking if there is actually something left in galaxy

now you can boost yourself how you do it right but honestly i never saw you do it so either do something of any value with RD or keep simming in E74 ;)

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"

Return to “Epsilon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests