Total votes: 16
Shark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: krulls failed attempt at another 70s invasion

Postby Shark » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 21:37

How much fleet didCAt actually catch in E74 through all the arguing, I still have yet to see the number.

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 21:50

Shark wrote:How much fleet didCAt actually catch in E74 through all the arguing, I still have yet to see the number.

roughly 160 mil

and it wasnt cat it was pen hits were done from cat just cos of gates :D

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 23:06

Perun wrote:albend seriously you wanna go with it ?

we killed everything that was standing when we arrived in E74, rest run before we landed, you run before we landed and believe me i know cos i was awake up to 4:30 am checking if there is actually something left in galaxy

now you can boost yourself how you do it right but honestly i never saw you do it so either do something of any value with RD or keep simming in E74 ;)

Keep simming in E74

You do realize its been empty for a while because our entire guild has been gone? However sure, complain more, whatever floats your boat.

As for 160 mil, I believe it was less then that. We lost fleet in other locations for different reasons from my understanding.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Hampster.. » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 00:24

At the second crash you took FTWs, hence we are happy to derb you. And lol, why would someone want R.I.P/SW on their side? :paranoid:

I dislike living cuttlefish
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby albend » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 02:27

Hampster.. wrote:At the second crash you took FTWs, hence we are happy to derb you. And lol, why would someone want R.I.P/SW on their side? :paranoid:

I realistically remember very little "derbing" from you guys, most reports are RD attacks on CAT. So excuse me if I'm not quite shaking in my boots at such empty statements.

Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hampster.. » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 02:32

How does 'happy to derb' translate to 'happy to have derbed'? Maybe you should let mastercrs post for you Albend.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SPuD
E: CROW
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Soldier48 » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:48

Hampster.. wrote:At the second crash you took FTWs, hence we are happy to derb you. And lol, why would someone want R.I.P/SW on their side? :paranoid:

Celina be realistic, we are just a lovable teddy bear that nobody has yet to see :grumpy:

We do have some good guys with us, SW has a huge number of experienced players, not to mention entire families playing.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hampster.. » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 05:03

Highly experienced at getting their fleets derbed.

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 09:51

albend wrote:

we killed everything that was standing when we arrived in E74, rest run before we landed, you run before we landed and believe me i know cos i was awake up to 4:30 am checking if there is actually something left in galaxy

now you can boost yourself how you do it right but honestly i never saw you do it so either do something of any value with RD or keep simming in E74 ;)

Keep simming in E74

You do realize its been empty for a while because our entire guild has been gone? However sure, complain more, whatever floats your boat.

As for 160 mil, I believe it was less then that. We lost fleet in other locations for different reasons from my understanding.

ye you werent in 74 for a long time, werent you blobing with FTW ?

and yes we killed roughly 160 mil in E74 i would gladly post reports but battlepaste doesnt want to work for me

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Qwerpoiuyt

Postby Qwerpoiuyt » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 10:25

Ok, I will try to give as objective as a summary as possible, which is impossible since I was part of it but whatever.

So basically PEN snuck up on a couple RD blobs in E74. Our approach was probably detected but uncontested. PEN derbed about 180 mil worth of RD for quite favorable ratios, including one big name RD player. We were all sucking up debris while patting ourselves on the back until...

STEEL showed up, as well as 1-2 players who were previously in RD. They were quite impressive in such that they derbed only as much as they could collect knowing that we were a few hours away. Two players were ZF'ed, and one player lost about 20 mil due to Real Life circumstances but the bulk of his fleet away.

Overall still a successful operation for us. It could have been better if people moving into hostile territory stayed active, but such is AE. Real life is a *beep*.

Major props to Inkarri, X-Wilus, and Bogus Hideous. Very good display of guerilla tactics. Bogus personally *beep* up about 100k worth of my recs. And X-Wilus had caught me napping the last time I was in the E70s. Inkarri made very bold use of leviathans while hostile were near.

We managed to secure about 25m of the debris they created, but really pissed in the wheaties of what was otherwise a very succesful movement. Not to be a troll but really had nothing to do with Alband and RD (or AS? who knows lol) but was those STEEL guys who really came in and whalloped us.

Qwerpoiuyt

Postby Qwerpoiuyt » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 10:29

Oh in case it wasn't clear, the guys who got nailed had stopped at a waypoint a region or two away. That is why we were pretty much helpless while they got nailed until we could move fleet into position.

BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: most :)

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Thu 28 Jul, 2011 23:55

Major props to Inkarri, X-Wilus, and Bogus Hideous. Very good display of guerilla tactics. Bogus personally *beep* up about 100k worth of my recs. And X-Wilus had caught me napping the last time I was in the E70s. Inkarri made very bold use of leviathans while hostile were near.

Im always forgotten

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby albend » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 01:37

Perun wrote:
albend wrote:

Keep simming in E74

ye you werent in 74 for a long time, werent you blobing with FTW ?

and yes we killed roughly 160 mil in E74 i would gladly post reports but battlepaste doesnt want to work for me

How bad is CATs intel exactly that you thought we where blobbing with FTW?

Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Hampster.. » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 03:22

*were

I love this thing we have going Albend. It's made better by your inability to change. :scared:

CBC

Postby CBC » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 08:34

Ranks before & after invasion

Fleet: 1.114.323.705 (Rank 5)
Fleet: 1.008.817.720 (Rank 6)
RD lost 120 mil

BW, Bogus, Satanslaves and some friends from STELL killed 90+ mil PEN/CAT fleet in E72.(Thorr lost around 40mil from what I know)
[C·A·T] Thorr Reply - Block Player - Report - Copy Savebox 25 Jul 2011, 08:10:20
Nice job guys >_<

Good luck in epsilon, I'm done :-p

Return to “Epsilon”