Til Death Do Us Part

ΡĒ§ŦĪŁĒŃČĒ
Guild: E:[TITAN]
H:[LOVE]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Til Death Do Us Part

Postby ΡĒ§ŦĪŁĒŃČĒ » Fri 07 Oct, 2011 02:40

*Those that don't give a rat's behind can skip to the next topic*

I joined this server 10 days after my husband Ðєαŧħ, when we were known as Black Gryphon and Malice. Our passage thru Epsi from MZz thru ANTI/FTW and ending here in CAT, has brought many experiences both good and not so good. Most of the time we were both part of leadership in one manner or another and this led to meeting fascinating characters serverwide.

Strange to say that AE brought our relationship closer to the point that 'we were breeding a superior master race of pure blood AE players for server WXY & Z :biglaugh: '. The time has come to be realistic and reset our priorities. We are not leaving because I was suicided on 2 weeks ago (just so we are clear).

With a toddler and a bun in the oven, there is no possible way I can continue with a game that has consumed so much time and attention. I need to direct that towards family, my RL one, not the one that as been growing in the far reaches of Epsilon.

Ðєαŧħ and I made a deal, that should one of us quit we both leave and our accounts would leave with us. And ... just like our first trade setup (... only pays 16 creds per hour but it's sentimental) we still have now, we will keep to our word and let no one take over. Good news is there is some prime real estate that will be opening up :P

Thank you to the following for making this a home for us:
Krull, Deadpool, Godlike, SalsaShark, RIÐÐICK & Kyra, -Singlefighter- (another original), RevWhiteWolf, Vos, Kai-, Infinity, EviLRaiN, KingMob, Ephesians, JEZBUCK, SuperME, YYZ-Rush, DougFunnie, even Don Quasimodo, The Jackal & Lord Peter. There are many others from ANTI, FTW, CAT, DMTNT, TGR, VvV, SiN and other guilds and players past and present. I apologize if I left your name out this is slightly emotional to say goodbye and I have brainlock.

So that being said... You gave us laughs and heartbreaks but all in all an experience never to be forgotten. Thank you all.

ΡĒ§ŦĪŁĒŃČĒ

&

Ðєαŧħ

Last edited by ΡĒ§ŦĪŁĒŃČĒ on Fri 07 Oct, 2011 05:52, edited 2 times in total.

Chaos! Panic! Disorder! ... My work here is done!
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Re: Til Death Do Us Part

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Fri 07 Oct, 2011 02:46

Goodbye, & good luck in RL.

:nonono
ztick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E:RED
H: stx (LOVE)
I: MDK
K:SoT

Postby ztick » Fri 07 Oct, 2011 02:59

:paranoid: you'll be back.. They always come back..

Till then..

Fair the well. Take care of the next generation of Levi and JG builders. with the way the servers are going AE will need their revenue soon..

:cry:

Image NOT IN MY HOUSE BIATCH..
These views are my own and not necessarily endorsed by my guilds
RevWhiteWolf
Guild: [SiN]

Postby RevWhiteWolf » Fri 07 Oct, 2011 04:03

I always hate to see the friends I make in this game leave it. While I understand your reasons, and can't fault them, I agree with the pic you sent. "I has a sad" too. Its been fun. Take care.

Deadp0oL
Guild: .
E: [CAT]
I: [MÐK]

Postby Deadp0oL » Fri 07 Oct, 2011 16:05

I hope you come back soon ;)

Mingouk

Postby Mingouk » Fri 07 Oct, 2011 19:04

ΡĒ§ŦĪŁĒŃČĒ wrote:*Those that don't give a rat's behind can skip to the next topic*

I joined this server 10 days after my husband Ðєαŧħ, when we were known as Black Gryphon and Malice. Our passage thru Epsi from MZz thru ANTI/FTW and ending here in CAT, has brought many experiences both good and not so good. Most of the time we were both part of leadership in one manner or another and this led to meeting fascinating characters serverwide.

Strange to say that AE brought our relationship closer to the point that 'we were breeding a superior master race of pure blood AE players for server WXY & Z :biglaugh: '. The time has come to be realistic and reset our priorities. We are not leaving because I was suicided on 2 weeks ago (just so we are clear).

With a toddler and a bun in the oven, there is no possible way I can continue with a game that has consumed so much time and attention. I need to direct that towards family, my RL one, not the one that as been growing in the far reaches of Epsilon.

Ðєαŧħ and I made a deal, that should one of us quit we both leave and our accounts would leave with us. And ... just like our first trade setup (... only pays 16 creds per hour but it's sentimental) we still have now, we will keep to our word and let no one take over. Good news is there is some prime real estate that will be opening up :P

Thank you to the following for making this a home for us:
Krull, Deadpool, Godlike, SalsaShark, RIÐÐICK & Kyra, -Singlefighter- (another original), RevWhiteWolf, Vos, Kai-, Infinity, EviLRaiN, KingMob, Ephesians, JEZBUCK, SuperME, YYZ-Rush, DougFunnie, even Don Quasimodo, The Jackal & Lord Peter. There are many others from ANTI, FTW, CAT, DMTNT, TGR, VvV, SiN and other guilds and players past and present. I apologize if I left your name out this is slightly emotional to say goodbye and I have brainlock.

So that being said... You gave us laughs and heartbreaks but all in all an experience never to be forgotten. Thank you all.

ΡĒ§ŦĪŁĒŃČĒ

&

Ðєαŧħ

Honestly cant say i am sad over seeing you leave.

Going from FTW to CAT was a major no no even though you joined my side i never trusted you or cared one bit.

But with that said good luck in your future life.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SPuD
E: CROW
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Soldier48 » Sat 08 Oct, 2011 00:05

One of the few I like that were in CAT PEST.

Wish you Death and mini-you best of luck.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Mork Hemsko
Guild: PARDX

Postby Mork Hemsko » Sat 08 Oct, 2011 00:07

Oh No!

As both a past enemy and guildmate, its a blow to see you and Death leave the game. You both made it a fun place to be. My corvettes will mourn not chasing you around the server.

all the best in the RL server.

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Sat 08 Oct, 2011 10:00

Why U no mention your favorite Forum Warrior Albend!? :scared:

Never met you, but from what I heard you where half decent and you kept going when the going got tough. I respect that.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Krull 16
Guild: THOG AYAYA BLUE MDK AMIGO

Postby Krull 16 » Sun 09 Oct, 2011 02:21

Fairwell
and see you later my friends
Loyal Warriors and skilled are short compliments
Epsilon its again more Poor

satanslaves
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby satanslaves » Thu 20 Oct, 2011 03:56

Good bye death and pest we will miss you

Chuck135
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Chuck135 » Fri 21 Oct, 2011 00:45

iLL Miss you to

Have taught me many things, not just about AE but about life

Ducks
FoxFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby FoxFire » Wed 26 Oct, 2011 19:31

lol, sad to see you go

At least your toddler can't find my fleet in E88 again for you, lol (The stain of my AE career, beaten buy your kid :nonono )

Epsi: [SIN2] Fox Fire
Kappa: [KAOS] Fox Fire
Lyra: [NIGHT] Fox Fire
-AoD-
Guild: Riddle
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby -AoD- » Sun 30 Oct, 2011 01:23

Does this mean I can post those nude pics of u on the boards finally???? Good luck!

Return to “Epsilon”