USMC declares on KOC

D-AS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WEB
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: USMC declares on KOC

Postby D-AS » Wed 19 Oct, 2011 22:39

Spartan-052 wrote:Just to let you KoC guys know.

If yall are so great why are yall hiding from us?? Because you dont know how to fight, you wine. and its a 5m derb pile charge for whining.

If yall are so unprofitable, then how come we keep making more and more profit off yall when you are making non off of us?? Because you guys dont know how to fight.

If yall are so big and bad then get your buts to the fighting area and fight us. Oh wait we have all your bases so you have no JGs in the fighting area, sorry I forgot about that.

Now shut up and quit whining, and fight instead of talking.
hey spartan i know you blocked me in game, but here i must say it was not my war and if you guys want a war then for your info you are training guild of RD (bcoz RD say this) so you got 3 things in burning hands

1. training guild are not authorize to fight

2. all player of training guild even if they are lvl 100 players are always taken as noobs

3. CT dont like RD so it gives me a clear shot to help KOC, pack your school bags as i am coming

yours truly

D-AS

Beta = Dark, Epsilon = Fate, Gamma = WEB, Lyra = BoS
+ Oldest Player of AE & Ex-AE Wiki Portal Overlord for Epsilon Server

WhAt Is ReQuIrEd To ChAnGe YoUr MiNd ?
braintech928
Guild: ALL OF THEM!
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby braintech928 » Thu 20 Oct, 2011 02:43

i can do a summer sault

Me fail English? That's unpossible.
satanslaves
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby satanslaves » Thu 20 Oct, 2011 03:21

DAS i will kill you so fast no one like you your a low life dude i hate you, you sit there and lie about dieing of cancer just a fyi cancer is not something you joke around about you piece crap ive lost alot of family to cancer so you should quite lieing grow up and shut up and maybe you'll get friends low life

Spartan-052
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Spartan-052 » Thu 20 Oct, 2011 03:26

satanslaves wrote:DAS i will kill you so fast no one like you your a low life dude i hate you, you sit there and lie about dieing of cancer just a fyi cancer is not something you joke around about you piece crap ive lost alot of family to cancer so you should quite lieing grow up and shut up and maybe you'll get friends low life
I lost my Grandfarther to cancer. That is why I blocked you D-AS, I wont have anything to do with you for lieing about that. Get over it.

Who is more the fool? The fool, or the fool fallowing the fool?
satanslaves
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby satanslaves » Thu 20 Oct, 2011 03:29

dude i will make peace with koc and hunt you down for being a low life just saying honestly this war is a waste of time no real action just side to side its takeing time outta my farming now and im growing bord of it this was more for fun then anything

lanner
Guild: GM of [VOID]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby lanner » Thu 20 Oct, 2011 05:11

D-AS wrote:
Spartan-052 wrote:Just to let you KoC guys know.

If yall are so great why are yall hiding from us?? Because you dont know how to fight, you wine. and its a 5m derb pile charge for whining.

If yall are so unprofitable, then how come we keep making more and more profit off yall when you are making non off of us?? Because you guys dont know how to fight.

If yall are so big and bad then get your buts to the fighting area and fight us. Oh wait we have all your bases so you have no JGs in the fighting area, sorry I forgot about that.

Now shut up and quit whining, and fight instead of talking.
hey spartan i know you blocked me in game, but here i must say it was not my war and if you guys want a war then for your info you are training guild of RD (bcoz RD say this) so you got 3 things in burning hands

1. training guild are not authorize to fight

2. all player of training guild even if they are lvl 100 players are always taken as noobs

3. CT dont like RD so it gives me a clear shot to help KOC, pack your school bags as i am coming

yours truly

D-AS
wow D-AS do you belave every thing u read we have a unique relationship with RD and we are allowed to carry out our own agendas so get a clue man only reason ur still on E is cuz USMC lets you be here so id pipe down B4 ur out next meal

i live to fight and fight to live, such is the way of [VOID]
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Thu 20 Oct, 2011 09:14

Sooo - I think what needed to be said here has been said.
/locked

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Epsilon”