Total votes: 24
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: D-AS VS USMC and its allies

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Fri 02 Dec, 2011 03:22

If you're gonna go off on supposed OCD you should a) not give a shortened name for something then give the full name after it, it defeats the purpose and b) learn how to spell signature. The forum has spell check, it can't really be THAT hard.

It kind of makes you look stupid nitpicking other people's mistakes when your posts are filled with them.

:nonono
Chuck135
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Chuck135 » Fri 02 Dec, 2011 04:06

Lol

First off OCD can be for many different things generally it means make something perfect. But it can also apply to color spelling ect. ect. ect.

So am i the only one seeing irony in his post? Also just because its easy for you doesn't mean its easy for some one else. Not every one else doesn't have a life and finds the spell check on AE forums.

Also i bet you any thing you shorten stuff all the time every day.

Ducks
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Fri 02 Dec, 2011 05:15

Chuck135 wrote:Lol

First off OCD can be for many different things generally it means make something perfect. But it can also apply to color spelling ect. ect. ect.

So am i the only one seeing irony in his post? Also just because its easy for you doesn't mean its easy for some one else. Not every one else doesn't have a life and finds the spell check on AE forums.

Also I bet you any thing you shorten stuff all the time every day.
You don't have to sit here and explain OCD to me, I know what it is. I'm not stupid. All I said was before you go telling people to make their own things perfect, spend a couple seconds proof reading. Secondly it's not hard having decent spelling & taking an extra 2-3 seconds of your clearly busy life of doing nothing to make sure your post is actually readable. And you don't have to find the spell check on the forums, those little red dotted lines under your words? Yea, that means it's spelled wrong.

The times I've shortened words today - twice. I actually take the time to have legible writing. Proper grammar & spelling is a big part of who I am, just because it's the Internet it doesn't mean I have to type like an illiterate moron like some do. You can go and read all my past posts if you'd like? And there's a difference between shortening words and shortening then explaining what that shortened word actually means. That's just defeating the purpose of doing it. Also punctuation is your friend, you should use it.

Lastly, since when does making sure you have good spelling & grammar mean you have no life? If someone can explain this to me I'd love to hear the explanation, I'm dying to know. Because to be completely honest it probably takes me less time to write something legible then these stupid shortcut riddled posts and it probably takes less time to read too.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Soldier48 » Fri 02 Dec, 2011 23:35

UlquiorraCifer wrote:
Chuck135 wrote:Lol

Also I bet you any thing you shorten stuff all the time every day.
You don't have to sit here and explain OCD to me, I know what it is. I'm not stupid. All I said was before you go telling people to make their own things perfect, spend a couple seconds proof reading. Secondly it's not hard having decent spelling & taking an extra 2-3 seconds of your clearly busy life of doing nothing to make sure your post is actually readable. And you don't have to find the spell check on the forums, those little red dotted lines under your words? Yea, that means it's spelled wrong.

The times I've shortened words today - twice. I actually take the time to have legible writing. Proper grammar & spelling is a big part of who I am, just because it's the Internet it doesn't mean I have to type like an illiterate moron like some do. You can go and read all my past posts if you'd like? And there's a difference between shortening words and shortening then explaining what that shortened word actually means. That's just defeating the purpose of doing it. Also punctuation is your friend, you should use it.

Lastly, since when does making sure you have good spelling & grammar mean you have no life? If someone can explain this to me I'd love to hear the explanation, I'm dying to know. Because to be completely honest it probably takes me less time to write something legible then these stupid shortcut riddled posts and it probably takes less time to read too.
Ladies stop your *beep*ing.

UlquiorraCifer why are you going after Chuck? I find this amusing, but at the same time it is a spelling mistake. Who gives a crap? I don't usually read spell check because half the post is marked as an error such as your name in this post. This isn't English class, and it's not a formal message, get used to the grammar and spelling mistakes of modern culture UlquiorraCifer.

As for OCD. There are many variations of this, and the difference in colors when there clear is suppose to be a continuing of the color is his OCD. He may not have OCD for a short first name and full last name. It is different for each person.

Stop trolling UlquiorraCifer... or start a troll thread, leave this thread to die because I have been seeing this alot. I may be the one to speak but alot of people are beginning to troll now :nonono

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Fri 02 Dec, 2011 23:44

:wall:

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sat 03 Dec, 2011 06:15

proof readin is for poosies.. we iz forum warriors here not english teachers..

anwyay i voted for DAS i never heard of eithe rof u two guilds... canz u tell me a bit about them? :roll:

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Sat 03 Dec, 2011 10:57

To be a forum warrior your posts must be legible, not rather fearsome when no one can understand what you're typing. Spelling and grammar come in handy considering thats how we commonly form our words and sentences.

Soldier, you entirely misread the situation. Dont defend someone that doesnt particularly deserve, Cifer wasnt trolling in the slightest. You accused him for no reason other then coming to a friends aid, even when he is dead wrong.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
satanslaves
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby satanslaves » Sat 03 Dec, 2011 21:13

i like pudding

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Sat 03 Dec, 2011 21:23

Now you're just being silly :grumpy:
Shall we lock this and start a new D-AS free thread, maybe?

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Chuck135
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Chuck135 » Sun 04 Dec, 2011 04:16

OK, If you dont (O noes its a red squiggly line as i didnt put a ' and theres another 2!) need me explaining to you what OCD is then why did you attack me in the first place? And what happens if i dont want to be a forum warrior? Also for some reason i get the red lines every where as i did something with chrome..... And i do have RL to attended to so i know spelling changing takes more then 2-3 seconds and i have really bad spelling i fix a lot of it i just need to hurry and cant do it all. Also in this new and modern world where the young hip people are taking over the world (part of them) where we use abbreviations! One last thing. I notice how YOU attacked ME about using abbreviations ect. ect. but I dont attack YOU for not using them..... jeez i must be a really nice guy or what?

Ducks
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sun 04 Dec, 2011 15:02

Chuck135 wrote:OK, If you dont (O noes its a red squiggly line as i didnt put a ' and theres another 2!) need me explaining to you what OCD is then why did you attack me in the first place? And what happens if i dont want to be a forum warrior? Also for some reason i get the red lines every where as i did something with chrome..... And i do have RL to attended to so i know spelling changing takes more then 2-3 seconds and i have really bad spelling i fix a lot of it i just need to hurry and cant do it all. Also in this new and modern world where the young hip people are taking over the world (part of them) where we use abbreviations! One last thing. I notice how YOU attacked ME about using abbreviations ect. ect. but I dont attack YOU for not using them..... jeez i must be a really nice guy or what?
:wall: You are an idiot. That just needs to be said. You lack reading comprehension and the ability to type in a way that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out. Go back an actually read what I posted, literally 3rd sentence explains exactly what the post was for. I will draw you a map if I really have to.

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Sun 04 Dec, 2011 18:49

I had enough
/Locked

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Epsilon”