Space Wolves

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Space Wolves

Postby Pinochle » Mon 12 Dec, 2011 15:51

How bout that ride in. I guess that's why they call it sin city. Ha ha ha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack. But when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolfpack, it grew by one. So there were two of us in the wolfpack. I was alone first in the pack and then Doug joined in later. And 6 months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought, wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure that I just added two guys to my wolfpack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Space Wolves

Postby Soldier48 » Mon 12 Dec, 2011 19:12

I hate to say this to a brother, but "I told you so" just doesn't cut it. Me and Snow saw the first RED scout and we even said that we had to move the blob, but SW chose to stay.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Themis » Mon 12 Dec, 2011 19:42

Hummm - subtitles?
Bearing in mind I have no clue what, if anything, is going on here.
TIA

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Soldier48 » Mon 12 Dec, 2011 22:40

Themis wrote:Hummm - subtitles?
Bearing in mind I have no clue what, if anything, is going on here.
TIA

[RED] Rank 4 Crashed a Blob today

[SW] Now Rank 14
[R.I.P] Now Rank 17

Those were the guilds with the majority of fleet there, some other guilds like SICO and XXV had a few mil.

[RED] Came in with some 800 Levis (Ephesians Fleet) Another fleet close to 300 Levis and some other big fleets and just raped the blob.

[SW] Estimate loss was roughly 280mil.
[R.I.P] Estimate loss was roughly 51mil.

*Not exact, some discrepancies.
**[R.I.P] Has removed alot of simmers prior to the crash so levels did drop a bit.

Reason for my remark is we told [SW] few days ago RED scouted the blob, its not safe time to move. [SW] ensured us the blob was safe, SiN and RD will protect us. Which we didn't really believe and RIP was a day or two from pulling out of the blob/Op all together.

That is basically the 1 minute swoop of it. There is more, but let the winners gloat in their pride which I do congratulate them for because they got this orchestrated well enough it avoided [R.I.P] Scouts in E85 and [SW] Bases as well.

*Themis if you ever played Alpha you may have heard of Miscellanea Vs. Mordor. Where Misc's Levi raped a Mordor Blob. This is basically the same thing except with less fleet and more levis strangely :think:*

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Themis » Mon 12 Dec, 2011 23:01

ah - thanks very much.
This impartiality lark does leave you somewhat in the dark sometimes, when it comes to decoding things :)

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Shark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Shark » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 00:34

I was surprised that you didn't run. When I found out that our scouts had been spotted. I knew we would lose the element of surprise, and expected the op to be a failure. But we quickened the originally intended schedule and nabbed 400M fleet.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Soldier48 » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 00:43

Shark wrote:I was surprised that you didn't run. When I found out that our scouts had been spotted. I knew we would lose the element of surprise, and expected the op to be a failure. But we quickened the originally intended schedule and nabbed 400M fleet.

Well some ran, but SW took a hard hit... Lucky RIP only lost a few fleets others got away in time.

Personally if me and Snow were running the show we wouldn't be in the 80s at all. 1. Scouts, 2. BLUE and RED/FTW had fleets in the 80s. For some reason [SW] thought the blob was impenetrable. *Ahem same thing happened at Pearl Harbor, and look what happened there*

Anyways Congrats :clap:

How many RED went up there? I only saw about 5-6 players hit, I didn't know if all RED went up or just those few.

Shark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby Shark » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 00:47

The entire guild came up. It was originally just going to be about 6-10 members, but with the close proximity of SiN, I felt it was prudent to drag everyone along for the ride.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Soldier48 » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 02:54

Shark wrote:The entire guild came up. It was originally just going to be about 6-10 members, but with the close proximity of SiN, I felt it was prudent to drag everyone along for the ride.

SiN woulda jumped right there to save SW.

Well when you get the BRs uploaded to AEstats post here, I much like to see hits, other than the one on my 1.6k Heavies :P Still glad I took down a levi with them lmao :) Other fleets almost bigger just damaged the levi :)

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 03:28

Blobbing in Epsi are not safe.... Ever.... if snowman saw it coming why did he get derbed???? :)

Just pointing out how painful it was to watch it. I got away 19 seconds before RED landed, but congrats to RED they took advantage of our inactive times ect ect.

Snowmanthat___
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snowmanthat___ » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 04:23

Pinochle wrote:Blobbing in Epsi are not safe.... Ever.... if snowman saw it coming why did he get derbed???? :)

I didn't catch it. I was sleeping at the time. I did however express concern to SW about moving the blob two days earlier as I thought RED was up to something. My gut feeling was right, you sneaky snakes. :naughty:

Hammurabi wrote:believe it or not - flaming the moderator is against the rules.
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 12:53

Soldier48 wrote:SiN and RD will protect us.

With what exactly?

Magic?

I could phone Voltron, but I didn't invite him to last thanksgiving and its been weird around the space police office lately. Didn't wanna put him on the spot.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Soldier48 » Tue 13 Dec, 2011 22:02

albend wrote:
Soldier48 wrote:SiN and RD will protect us.

With what exactly?

Magic?

I could phone Voltron, but I didn't invite him to last thanksgiving and its been weird around the space police office lately. Didn't wanna put him on the spot.

If you consider Witchcraft as Magic, than yes :paranoid:.

In all seriousness that is a better question for [SW]. [R.I.P] never asked for protection by SiN and RD. SiN is actually not so friendly with RIP. Anyways point is ask SW because RIP wasn't relying on SiN or RD.

teaspoon
Guild: B[S³D]
E[3SUM]
F[RAVE]
I [MDK]

Postby teaspoon » Wed 21 Dec, 2011 02:56

lol if it wasnt for red munching us after a bad move HR would of derbd sw when we found them sitting on their jg :P

Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Mon 26 Dec, 2011 01:02

teaspoon wrote:lol if it wasnt for red munching us after a bad move HR would of derbd sw when we found them sitting on their jg :P

actually i survived that move just cos i was in 80s at that time waiting for rest of HR to launch there

someone changed plans in last minute lol

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"

Return to “Epsilon”