BSW

Relentless
Galaxy: Epsilon

BSW

Postby Relentless » Wed 25 Jan, 2012 06:59

I seriously need to point out that there is hope and all is not lost.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have to have posted this... honestly I have to have had. I wouldn't have expected such an elaborate posting detailing the lost hope of a guild that fought alongside FTW for a time. Surely you must know that people were calling on FTW to drop pacts and equalize server power once again as FTW had yes... achieved much and yes... did make some friends in many places; some might say too many.

Again surely you guys are joking? There is hope.... honestly. I've been fighting with FTW for a while now. I fought on losing and winning sides of those aligned with FTW previously. It's no picnic to lose and it's also the same arguement with winning. One must be able to live with themselves on either side of the coin or fence. And I sincerely hope this was a joke because if not.... I certainly hope that real life resignation letters scream "It's too difficult, so I herby quit XXXX Company". And no I do not mean to troll by that, I simply mean to say.... perk up guys! Make some hits. Enjoy yourselves and even if we do joke about you being food or another legion does... just know we all have our bad and good days some more or less than others of course. It's no reason for you to be so discouraged you embarrass yourself with keeping this up.... honestly.

And having it up in this forum topic btw is far different from keeping it up on your guild page practically advertising you STILL feel that way.

If one person is quitting doesn't mean the whole guild has to! Even those in BLUE/RED/FTW/SWAG understand real life happens!!! And no... such is not top secret information. The whole server knows these things. Even you guy should as well. So I re-iterate perk up! (But not too much plz lol or I'll get in trouble ;) )

http://epsilon.astroempires.com/guild.aspx?guild=2884

Bushido Space Warriors

The time as come to say good bye. [BSW] Bushido will be leaving Epsilon. We have had a lot of fun, Warring along side our allies and friends. Many will move on to other guilds and some will leave the server.

To those that have been with Bushido since the Ucorps days and the all the new friends we have met along the way, it's been a blast and we thank you for your trust and loyalty.

To our allies SWAG, GA, RD, SW, Abh and many other friends, We have been through a lot together, We thank you for sticking with us when many others would have just dropped us and moved on. Thank you for everything.

FTW and RED,,, You were once and ally to many of us. And still are friends to many as well. You have achieved what you set out to do for that I admire your achievements. But I hope you dont let your greatness destroy the server. You have achieved what many guilds have not. How far will you take it? How long will you wait before you realize all great things must come to an end. Even if only to start over and have fun doing it again. Don't wait till its to late.

Dozie
Bushido 4ever.

-Relentless
Dozie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GL
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: BSW

Postby Dozie » Sat 28 Jan, 2012 05:34

No it's not a joke. Yes we are done. It's been a long time coming. Recent events on the server have made the decision a bit easier. But zindi and I have spoken about disbanding the guild for a while now. If you think the decision was made mainly because of the recent events with FTW and RED then you need to deflate the big head of yours and come back to reality. We had our fun here, but sorry to say its not fun anymore, its the same old bs. Everyone crying about how FTW needs to be stopped, how there too big, and so forth. But no one wants to own up to the fact that everyone here has helped made it easy for FTW to get to where there at now.

I have no hard feeling about FTW or RED at all. The leadership knew what they wanted to achieve with the guild and they went after that. The only difference between them and any other guild is they have achieved that and then some of what they set out to do. But like BSW profile says how far and how long will you let it continue before it destroys the server. You think BSW is the first or last that will leave Epsilon. Many have left before us. And others will continue to leave after we are gone.

We are disbanding the guild cause most of the leadership is leaving the server. Some of us will stay for a bit after BSW is disbanded. But we will leave Epsilon and move on to other servers, some are quitting the game altogether. Others are moving on to other guilds.

FTW and RED are made up of many guilds that disbanded or merged and the guild kept reforming until it is what it is now. When I started on this server more then 3 years ago there was not FTW or RED. I was in xXx then. And then ANTI and neither one of those exist anymore. More then half the guilds we fought back then dont exist.

So please stop trying to make it look like we are crying about FTW or RED being the big bad bullies of the server, when its not our decision to disband is not even about them. We have our own reasons for disbanding and leaving the server.

Dozie

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Sat 28 Jan, 2012 06:02

RD has been for a while fighting alongside many members in BSW, Ive known some of you for years now. Most guilds don't make the cut, but BSW had some great players and where a bunch of great people. I hope that the BSW players sent adrift by this do not give up, never lose hope, never surrender. A great many guilds split up and you may find yourselves in a new guild.

Never give up

Never surrender

Hope is a choice, not a situation. Ive seen with my brothers a great many darkest hours, Ive been in RD during a few last stands. I'm still fighting and whining on the forums. Sometimes the price of a mile is your guild, sometimes its old friends, sometimes its your entire fleet but never give it your hope. Epsilon is at an important point in its history, and we cannot start hemorrhaging players. Never ditch out on a challenge, that's the best part of the battle and every player who leaves epsilon is just perpetuating AE's quitter attitude. I don't want this server ending like Ceti, its too much damn fun.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Relentless

Postby Relentless » Sat 28 Jan, 2012 08:15

In new servers the chance of winning is closer, more obvious and definitely more visible. No one can blame you or anyone for wanting to move on to new horizons or planes of existence. Every player in Epsilon past level thirty has at least played long enough to have their wins and their losses. The message you posted however looked apparently lacking of hope or optimism. I myself see that one day I may rest from Epsilon/Astro Empires due to real life or wanting to move on.

I truly do not wish anyone to quit (because something, someone... somewhere the powers that be are not letting me!!!! :lol: ) whether or not I'm in a guild perceived as the big bad wolf at times. Whoever is winning is the "big bad monster" whoever is not is the heroic underdog that will rise to the former position of winning big bad monster and so on. Seeing this makes it obvious that some players will wish to leave due to some people leaving and that may or may not cause a minor chain reaction of people quitting. No one wants that.

I'd of liked to see BSW remain in Epsi; I'm sure given the chance the lot of you would make interesting opponents. It seems as a server grows older the more Blob-inclined it becomes. The same is said for relationships in a AE server. I'd of still kept my opinions about server status separate from the quitting explanation.... which is why I'd consider keeping such wording up as embarrassing.

It's sad to see BSW go; I do wish you all the best.

-Relentless
Shark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby Shark » Sat 28 Jan, 2012 15:18

Dozie wrote:When I started on this server more then 3 years ago there was not FTW or RED. I was in xXx then. And then ANTI and neither one of those exist anymore. More then half the guilds we fought back then dont exist.
Dozie

I also started in xXx. Small world. FTW did exist back then, but in a vastly different form. I recognize the argument made by BSW. "FTW/RED are too big... no one can oppose them... they should split up." But sadly, its not likely to happen. Back in the early days of the server when FTW and WL dominated the server, many said the same thing, and they were taken down in E29. Things can change. And the level of discontent on the server now means people are interested. Epsilon for me at least has never been dull. Its only a matter of time before the server picks up again.

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby albend » Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:53

Exactly, and FTW is going to lose this one too. Just don't quit, Id like too face you guys again after you rebuild.

Dozie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GL
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Dozie » Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:52

BSW may be back one day or maybe not. But for now we will disband the guild. It's a decision that was made and not an easy one. I am disbanding the guild now. I will be around for another week or 2 but then I will leave the server. So this will be good bye or maybe see ya later.

Its been great and I wish you all the best.

REDSHEILD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E: Technically SWAGA
N: [*ACE*]

Postby REDSHEILD » Sun 29 Jan, 2012 05:31

albend wrote:Exactly, and FTW is going to lose this one too. Just don't quit, Id like too face you guys again after you rebuild.

I'm probably not in the position to say this, but what the hell: Challenge Accepted :wink:

Thinking back on BSW and what it's been in the past, well, I can remember a day when I wanted so badly for it to disband. Like many guilds, it changed a lot in the days since. And now it's gone.

In the past few years I've gone from fighting what became BSW to being a proud ally, refugee sheltered by it, and then a proud member. So I salute BAM, UCORP, and BSW, for what they were at their peaks, and for the players who made them strong.

I don't know about a lot of my fellow warriors, but like a good many of us, I'm never going to give up.

Every time you make a serious post, god deletes a UC.
Please think of the farmers!
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sun 29 Jan, 2012 08:42

I don't exactly see how this warranted a forum thread but anyways....

A small part of me dislikes seeing BSW disband. I liked many in the guild and had some respect for several of them.

However, I think disbanding because of current politic is sort of dumb. FTW & RED gave BSW a safe area to be able to send their fleets to without worry, so the politics shouldn't really matter. Had BSW wished, they could have gone in an entirely different direction from SWAG/RD/Abh, etc. rather than deal with their crap about FTW/RED.

Also, lol @ people crying about FTW/RED....it was ok when we were allied together but now that we dropped pacts to give the server some more life it's not ok? lol.

But Good luck to BSW & w/e it is you guys end up doing.

:nonono
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 29 Jan, 2012 12:05

they discussed for several months that they were to disband. it was all internal its a credit to them only u ppl are finding out about it now. thats part of why i gave my account away in epsi , they are alive in well in lyra tho, u should go send them flowers or something. anyway when i was there i tried to talk them out of it but u know sometimes ppl just get tired of the same old box. so change is good. and they wanted change so its there choice let them have it.

but it surprises me that relentless is so contrite now i remember when he went thru the 70s and nuked them to pieces so this si the old story of a self fulfillilng propechy if u hadnt farmed them so hard and destroyed so many of there fleets maybe they would still be around? the fact u ftw went into TBAG so u could get around ur pact with bsw was the problem and u relentless one of the main offenders, then the other ftw went into abh again so they could go around there pacts as ftw. i know jezbuck said he had "this plan" and that it was "complicated" and then we had blue and red and watever. but its my understandign most of bsw wanted to try someting different and so i guess they are i cant see it im not in epsi anymore. and over all this second time i had a great experience in epsi, i miss soundwave of course, but who wouldnt hes a great player. very considerate, of other ppl. and i miss mr. hans they were very nice to us before abh merged into GA and those blacksheep ftw came in there and well dont get me started. :P

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Neliel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Neliel » Sun 29 Jan, 2012 16:25

It's always sad when good players and allies such as [BSW] quitting or disbanding the guild. I want to say that it was a honor to fight with you and against you.
And as for those that are saying that FTW and RED will split up and turn one on other I will say this -- this is impossible because, it will no happen because the bond between is very very strong. Those that know FTW and RED they know this !

[DMTNT]
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby albend » Mon 30 Jan, 2012 09:42

REDSHEILD wrote:
albend wrote:Exactly, and FTW is going to lose this one too. Just don't quit, Id like too face you guys again after you rebuild.

I'm probably not in the position to say this, but what the hell: Challenge Accepted :wink:

Thinking back on BSW and what it's been in the past, well, I can remember a day when I wanted so badly for it to disband. Like many guilds, it changed a lot in the days since. And now it's gone.

In the past few years I've gone from fighting what became BSW to being a proud ally, refugee sheltered by it, and then a proud member. So I salute BAM, UCORP, and BSW, for what they were at their peaks, and for the players who made them strong.

I don't know about a lot of my fellow warriors, but like a good many of us, I'm never going to give up.

The challenge was directed at FTW, but I accept all comers. When the rocks rain the hardest, that's when the real fun begins. Just ain't a party without a last stand.

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Tue 31 Jan, 2012 06:51

fendelius wrote:the fact u ftw went into TBAG so u could get around ur pact with bsw was the problem and u relentless one of the main offenders, then the other ftw went into abh again so they could go around there pacts as ftw.

When TBAG was created, FTW had no pact with BSW. No one from FTW jumped to Abh to jump around pacts, because we had none. People were sent to Abh for far different reasons than pacts. You should learn some facts before making accusations.

Also lol @ Soundwave being a great player & considerate of other people. This is the guy who was going to launch all of Abh next to the FTW blob to see whether we'd shoot them or re-pact them because he was sick of being the server's punching bag or some dumbass reason.

:nonono
UnknowNewbie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UnknowNewbie » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 14:08

Shark wrote:
Dozie wrote:When I started on this server more then 3 years ago there was not FTW or RED. I was in xXx then. And then ANTI and neither one of those exist anymore. More then half the guilds we fought back then dont exist.
Dozie

I also started in xXx. Small world. FTW did exist back then, but in a vastly different form. I recognize the argument made by BSW. "FTW/RED are too big... no one can oppose them... they should split up." But sadly, its not likely to happen. Back in the early days of the server when FTW and WL dominated the server, many said the same thing, and they were taken down in E29. Things can change. And the level of discontent on the server now means people are interested. Epsilon for me at least has never been dull. Its only a matter of time before the server picks up again.

FTW players were gathered and started in E18 and E19 at the beginning of the server
FTW farmed the teens and WL the lower 0-9s

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 01:10

Ka ka ka bom bom bom la la la , la la lol la :biglaugh: *waves*

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.

Return to “Epsilon”