What's going on in Epsi?

Qwerpoiuyt

What's going on in Epsi?

Postby Qwerpoiuyt » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 03:03

My buddy just let me know that SIN got eaten by ftw/red/etc. So, like a guy stalking an old girlfriend on Facebook, I am curious to get the status of Epsilon. I am not trying to start the whole cheater and bandwagoneer debate, it's been done to death, could anyone give me a rundown on how things look?

1) Is SWAG still allied with FTW/RED? They are the 2nd largest guild on the server but have been in FTW camp as long as I remember.

2) What the *beep* is blue/purple? Blue looks like the sad remnants of some I fought with against FTW, but purple looks like mostly the FTW/RED crowd. I assume it is some sort of play on words, but is it just another guild created for the logistical needs of crushing sin?

3) Is there anything that even resembles a shadow of something that can oppose the megablob of FTW/RED? Since 1/3 of the top ten merged into FTW, the 5-10 slots are filled with the likes of LAAN/ABH/SW/RD, it seems like there really is not much out there except to declare them the 'winners' of epsilon or will some sort of fracture occur?

Shark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: What's going on in Epsi?

Postby Shark » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 04:31

1. FTW and SwAg are not allied any longer. They are engaged in a slow stalemate with both sides threatening the other, but neither making a move. A sort of cold war.

2. PURP is a temporary guild formed from both red and BLUE members. It was created with the intention of destroying SIN, and was moderately successful. FTW was not involved.

3. There may be "shadows", but no serious threats to FTW's current position as top dog.

Darkest Wolf

Postby Darkest Wolf » Sat 04 Feb, 2012 18:15

1.) indeed by the look off it it will be a cold war that will rage for a long time :D

2.) I noticed some fire between PURP and FTW too, is this a one off, or has something happened?

3.) right now FTW stil dominates fleet wise, however if politics keep changing like they do all the time, one never can be certain off the future :D

Thor Reborn
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: =A=
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Thor Reborn » Sun 05 Feb, 2012 01:07

REd and blue can go *beep* themselves.

PROUD to be an MP for the US.ARMY.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. -John Stuart Mill
Krull 16
Guild: THOG AYAYA BLUE MDK AMIGO

Postby Krull 16 » Sun 05 Feb, 2012 02:53

Thorloug wrote:REd and blue can go *beep* themselves.

Derbs n Tears
:)

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Mon 06 Feb, 2012 20:45

RD is currently partnering with SWAG, if you look at the titles in SWAG you get a better picture of the coalition. However its basically SWAG coalition vs FTW. RED and BLUE are where it gets weird. Its up too them what they decide in the end and their intentions aren't exactly clear.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Return to “Epsilon”