[quote=Red Soundwave]
Abh Guild WON. All others lose :

Objectives :

Abh vs GOON : win
Abh vs Fate/Fng/Balls/CAT : win
Abh vs Smurf/Draw/Ashes : win
Abh vs SiN/SiN2 : win

+ Some smaller guilds destroyed also.

Mybe you will all say that this is Not very humble, I know, but true These were my objectives that i put in this game.

Other objectives were to get over 100 mill fleet , then over 1 bil of fleet (achieved with G.A.) , To get under 100 position , then under 50 position , then under 10 positions. Never to be 1st ;)

Objective was also that guild becomes a pro guild , what is now achieved , as more then 90% of guild is in mobile blob. Also many more smaller things but didnt make a notes on these.

With this , i really dont have some big interest in game. Ill play for fun and joy just to see where server will go.

ps. By win up there i mean that we over-lived all our enemy guilds. They can be rebuilt ofcourse , it would be fun to see that , but i dont care anymore about that. Remaining guilds are not my concern.

Please be avare that we didnt directly killed them , but my actions , political relations and our strategical goals where always to kill these . I allways supported enemies of these , or tried to be close to enemy sides of these guilds.

Just wanted to say that to all ;)

ps. SiN can be rebuilt ;) , big chances for that , Blue also is some remaining side of Fate/Ashes but cant be so picky myself ;) Also please i dont want to take what other ppl do. We did this in alliances with others of course , like a small brothers and sisters to them ;)

Anyways

*Game Over*:firedevil::biglaugh::dance:
[/quote]

Sent to remaining G.M.s of guilds in Epsi. Posted here also , so can be attacked and spamed by anybody.

Thx ;)

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Re: Abh Guild - Game Over

Postby Soundwave » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 12:02

Please all be aware this is just my personal feeling in game ;) nothing else. :mrgreen:

*beep* you all.
onbekende07
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby onbekende07 » Thu 09 Feb, 2012 17:35

I heared some personal feelings about Abh are warnworthy in 48 american states.

Can I get a cookie if I said I like you?

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 00:18

Nope but here a link for one nice song , Youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIP41E4B-bI&feature=related

Enjoy ;)

*beep* you all.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 03:39

GOON, CAT and SiN all still exist so by your victory standards, you lose.

I was hoping the thread meant Abh was disbanding. Will you at least delete your account?

:nonono
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 08:39

By those standards we dont exist then :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

STOP , DMTNT , 3SUM and MOB also exist :mrgreen:

LONG LIVE VvV :dance:

*beep* you all.
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 08:54

Will you at least delete your account?

Please admins do not warn me for this mssg cos i intentionally want to comment this separately.

No. I will not quit. I will play until my fleet is destroyed, or fleets of my guild destroyed also. And i ask all ppl to do the same.Game is meant to be fun , not to be some deep emotional *beep* feeling. There is no win or loose here ,except what you feel in yourself. So somebody with 200 mill of fleet can feel loose in face of somebody with one scout!

So dont worry , we will be fair antagonists and expect our deaths with great joy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Then we will rebuild again :dance:

Image Always rebuild , never surrender!

(above picture is a link ;) use it :D

"
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Disney Enterprises, Inc..
Sorry about that."

Addition for above link. Dont know what american government is planing to do with all these *beep* laws they are implementing , but i am not american , so *beep* off you beeps. I wander will this game be suspended or quited becouse it breaks some law. Or , if it is not breaking it now , mybe in some close future... :bleh:

*beep* it. We play here , but our freedom is suspended every day , every hour , wherever we go , whatever we do.
That the real problem , not some unreal ships in internet game :grumpy:

found another.

ps. i really hate this *beep*! They like when they get profit from internet , but they dont like when they loose profit here. And that is all what is in question here. Profit .

pih.

*beep* you all.
pezzawinkle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E: [SWAG]
K: [DDoS]

Postby pezzawinkle » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 12:56

crying in public is still frowned upon

Survivor of the UKoE Holocaust.
If the measure of a leader is also the measure of how crazy one is, why am i not leading the whole damn server?

Insanity comes in all shapes and sizes, just like the fleets that inhabit them.
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Fri 10 Feb, 2012 16:12

Im not an english speaking personal so i dont understand the meaning of above sentance man ;) Really.

Ps.plz be avare that i noticed many ppl dont understand lots of things said and writen on forums or in games ;)

*beep* you all.
Lt. Turbo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Lt. Turbo » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 03:03

SW, sin is not defeated, cabbage will never let that happen....the rest they still exist in some form or another...

as far as i can tell, this is trollbait, and this is doing a disservice to your guild, you guys are pretty good, keep it that way.

Play LoL? Add me, my IGN is Turbospeed
Play eRepublik? add me, my IGN is Lt Turbo
Have Xbox Live? my gamertag is Lt Turbospeed
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 23:57

Naaah. Its a trolling . Im bored. Wanted some nice spam here. But seems nobody really cares.

ps. But its partially true statement. Its just that all friendlies and enemies are so mixed now that is hard to tell who is who anymore... I am looking at guilds remaining , and really dont know what to do.

Mybe it would be best to put arms down. Disbanding the fleets mybe , or just to stay on some visible place till somebody comes and kill us :mrgreen:

I can chatter without a fleet :roll:

But these guilds i mentioned . They died. Truly. Only SiN remains in parts now. Its not the name i am mentioning here. Its a spirit in which they played in epsi that died.

What i want to say , i can build a VvV Guild , but that guild will not be old VvV but new.

Same like these guilds. Somebody can build Fate or Goon or Ashes again but they will not be the same in my eyes. So for me , they are ancient history , soon to be read only if i stumble on them upon...

*beep* you all.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 03:49

Soundwave wrote:By those standards we dont exist then :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

STOP , DMTNT , 3SUM and MOB also exist :mrgreen:

LONG LIVE VvV :dance:

lolwut?

CAT is BLUE just a name change & SiN is just merged w/ SWAG cause of RED/BLUE attacking them.

You say trolling, I say stupid with no grasp on anything going on.

:nonono
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 12 Feb, 2012 04:55

soundwave was one of the most loyal guild leaders i know.

i enjoyed playing in epislon with you, i gave my account away tho now to soemone else, i lost my interest in epsilon basically when i transferred out of abh as it was no longer exciting month or too ago before we merged into G.A but after those four ppl came from FTW

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Mon 13 Feb, 2012 00:26

UlquiorraCifer o cmon man. Do you really need to find needle in every egg? If you dont like it , i dont care :) These days ,really all our enemies are out. We dont have nobody to fight. I can start fighting these or that player , but , that is not that true feeling. its diferent when you have some deep involvement in this.

Heck. I dont know ppl that we play tooday. Server looks ... strange. Like not my old server. All is changed...

I liked old war... it was my war...

this new... its somebody elses war...

fendelius - Lol hey man? And who are you? :mrgreen: You ppl use milion of usernames XD I dont remember fendelius in my guild :P

*beep* you all.
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Mon 13 Feb, 2012 06:25

Soundwave wrote:
Objective was also that guild becomes a pro guild

lolwut