SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:23
Reputation: 4

SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby mastercrs » Sat 31 Mar, 2012 19:18

outmanned, outgunned, but not out willed...we held our ground for as long as we could and even got FTW on the brink of recalling. BLUE that was the mother ******* time for you to warp in and give us the aid you promised us. so i have this to say. Sin **** off, BLUE **** off...we will rebuild and come back even stronger than we were before...you cannot break our will. To quote "wolfkings herald"

WE WILL BE GREATER!!

Sincerely

mastercrs
Last edited by Themis on Sun 01 Apr, 2012 01:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypasses removed

User avatar
kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun 22 Mar, 2009 16:06
Reputation: 12

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby kirby » Sat 31 Mar, 2012 20:05

At no time was FTW gonna recall lol they had you guys outnumbered and outspeced

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue 05 Aug, 2008 11:23
Reputation: 4

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby mastercrs » Sat 31 Mar, 2012 20:09

we got FTW to stagger their launches...we were on the brink of victory even though SiN and BLUE turned their backs on us

Leviuk
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon 09 Jun, 2008 20:09
Reputation: 2

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Leviuk » Sat 31 Mar, 2012 21:22

mastercrs wrote:we got FTW to stagger their launches...we were on the brink of victory even though SiN and BLUE turned their backs on us
Image

Hard^Rock
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed 03 Sep, 2008 12:20
Reputation: 1
Guild: FTW
XI
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Hard^Rock » Sat 31 Mar, 2012 22:05

loooooooooooool

is that first April joke ?

FTW was recall hehee

User avatar
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2007 16:03
Reputation: 20
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Perun » Sun 01 Apr, 2012 01:13

stop crying

we lost its simple enough

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
User avatar
Relentless
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2008 00:31
Reputation: 3
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Relentless » Sun 01 Apr, 2012 04:20

Get your SWAG on. Stop Whining It's A game (too cruel a phrase that I wouldn't use calling things just a game because they are indeed so so much more!). You can't blame BLUE they only did what they felt best for them. A fun blob battle; was good of you guys to participate win or lose. May the EpsiForce be with you on rebuilding.

Image
-Relentless
User avatar
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:36
Reputation: 106
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Under a bridge

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby albend » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 01:59

Actually I'm a forum warrior, Mastercrs barely posts. Not to mention he fought in the blob crash, which makes the forum warrior accusation make less sense. Also as a dedicated forum engineer, I take offense that you would call someone with such a post counter a forum warrior.


BLUE and SiN could have made the war a helluva a lot more even. A lot of guilds worked hard making sure the server didn't die last time and a lot of people are angry that SiN and blue clearly didn't care. Its irritating when your hard work is for naught.


Perun, we get it. You are butt hurt, we know we lost. That doesn't mean we can't talk about it. Apparently you signed a blood oath of silence after the stick got thoroughly rammed through an orifice. So please, you don't need to copy paste your statement of the obvious to every single thread about the crash. The nice thing about AE is, losing is temporary. At least with a little hard work it is, so stop being so damn negative. You could at least put a smile at the end of it.


Relentless, we can blame BLUE easily. They didn't do a damn thing that was best for them. Unless they are merging with RED. Which would be a dick move pretty solidly. Of course, you could expect me too believe they have a permanent NAP with FTW that they are totally going to honor. I'm not saying FTW aren't good guys, but like hell they aren't going to make BLUEs life a living hell. Those in SWAG who stayed and fought, and did a helluva of a lot of damage ought to be mother *beep* proud. 2 guilds dropped the war for easier decisions, but despite that a lot of people stayed and fought. You can't buy that kind of loyalty. I wasn't sure how SWAG would live up to RDs standards for never surrender, but hot damn I gotta say I enjoyed the alliance. They even *beep* on the combat boards about low level profits. Its like we had a sister, an ugly one who curses a lot, but a sister none the less.


SiN and Blue, don't be offended. I get it, *beep* gets rough, politics is irritating and sometimes its easier to just ragequit. What you did screwed over a lot of people and alienated them. SiN is angry at BLUE, but you gotta admit, birds of a feather run from crashes together. I don't mind quitting the crash, but merging with FTW was a dick move. I can understand hate, but you guys lost your conviction. You lost all of it. I liked you guys, a lot, hell I still do. You're fun guys. Still I disapprove gravely. BLUE, you guys........hell I never liked you. You are krulls *beep* child of whining. You are a duct taped together hodge podge of failure and cowardice. Most of your players are truly something else. Still we could have used you, you could have redeemed yourself in honestly a lot of eyes. A lot of people where willing to give you the chance but you blew it. I don't know if you're going to get another one, but I certainly hope you guys don't disband with this as your legacy.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
User avatar
Relentless
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2008 00:31
Reputation: 3
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Relentless » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 02:55

albend wrote:Actually I'm a forum warrior, Mastercrs barely posts. Not to mention he fought in the blob crash, which makes the forum warrior accusation make less sense. Also as a dedicated forum engineer, I take offense that you would call someone with such a post counter a forum warrior.
Did I miss a post? Don't see anyone calling mastercrys a forum warrior.

albend wrote: Relentless, we can blame BLUE easily. They didn't do a damn thing that was best for them. Unless they are merging with RED. Which would be a dick move pretty solidly. Of course, you could expect me too believe they have a permanent NAP with FTW that they are totally going to honor. I'm not saying FTW aren't good guys, but like hell they aren't going to make BLUEs life a living hell. Those in SWAG who stayed and fought, and did a helluva of a lot of damage ought to be mother *beep* proud. 2 guilds dropped the war for easier decisions, but despite that a lot of people stayed and fought. You can't buy that kind of loyalty. I wasn't sure how SWAG would live up to RDs standards for never surrender, but hot damn I gotta say I enjoyed the alliance. They even *beep* on the combat boards about low level profits. Its like we had a sister, an ugly one who curses a lot, but a sister none the less.
SWAG/Friends they indeed stayed and fought. Some even sniped recs. I lost my recs when I went away for all of a short five minutes to make myself a sandwich for Lunch. Personally unless rec sniping has a purpose (i.e delaying until a next wave) then in my honest opinion it's a waste of my time to do were I the one doing it. However after a blob crash it may serve to annoy some people who are used not to losing their recs (like me cough cough).
albend wrote: SiN and Blue, don't be offended. I get it, *beep* gets rough, politics is irritating and sometimes its easier to just ragequit. What you did screwed over a lot of people and alienated them. SiN is angry at BLUE, but you gotta admit, birds of a feather run from crashes together. I don't mind quitting the crash, but merging with FTW was a dick move. I can understand hate, but you guys lost your conviction. You lost all of it. I liked you guys, a lot, hell I still do. You're fun guys. Still I disapprove gravely. BLUE, you guys........hell I never liked you. You are krulls *beep* child of whining. You are a duct taped together hodge podge of failure and cowardice. Most of your players are truly something else. Still we could have used you, you could have redeemed yourself in honestly a lot of eyes. A lot of people where willing to give you the chance but you blew it. I don't know if you're going to get another one, but I certainly hope you guys don't disband with this as your legacy.
I doubt SiN left because the going got rough. They have members who participated in other blob crashes before they ever decided to help FTW out. That didn't stop them and neither will forum comments. BLUE; yeah I find it odd they still follow KRULL completely from the looks of it.

Image
-Relentless
Krull 16
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue 23 Sep, 2008 16:14
Reputation: 5
Guild: THOG AYAYA BLUE MDK AMIGO
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Krull 16 » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 04:12

Relentless wrote:BLUE; yeah I find it odd they still follow KRULL completely from the looks of it.
Just try to follow reality not using the forums
then maybe you wont find it odd.

@Albend you can insult me all you want i really dont care ,However you have no right or high ground to blame my boys
We have fight more for server balance than any other guild in epsilon and pay a heavy price for it every time.

Redemption ? If anyone was looking for redemption was not for sure Blue but if anyone the guilds that lead the server for this ending sure they did it for hate or for greed or for promises that the future would be a paradise with ftw in the lead
or any other reason.

To blame on us for this its just being hypocritical or just intellectual dishonest.
If anything we try to prevent this with as much courage if not more than SWAG did in this last Crash.

On 49 SW we faced 2.1-1 odds a lot worse than SWAG faced on 48
Did you see us whine about it ? No ,you did not ,at least not Blue (CAT)
Whining about things we cant change leads to nothing

In reasons that you cant understand we did help However was dependent on SWAG doing a much better Fight than the reality provided so when we were in position the battle was lost.
We could do a fight sure but would result in more derbs for FTW and a lost night for us all.
AS we are already experts in losing mobiles for lost causes we see no point in adding our misery to your misery just to show that we can fight because we did that several times in the past.
We have nothing to prove to you or anyone.We shed our blood too many times for glory.
More over to place us in the same boat as guild jumpers like sin just show as bias you really are.

I respected your guild mates fight ,several did great hits but inactivity condemned SWAG blob
With a 8B against 7B fight ,i was hoping that in a single astro jg ,the fight would come out much better ,its a shame that ended so fast.
Congrats for FTW on that and poor luck on the rest of the server ,we all lost in the crash and the server will lose even more players out of this and make the game less appealing and interesting.
And on WE i include FTW, we are only as great as our opponents, with no opponents we are nothing.

User avatar
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:36
Reputation: 106
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Under a bridge

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby albend » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 04:21

relentless wrote:
albend wrote: Relentless, we can blame BLUE easily. They didn't do a damn thing that was best for them. Unless they are merging with RED. Which would be a dick move pretty solidly. Of course, you could expect me too believe they have a permanent NAP with FTW that they are totally going to honor. I'm not saying FTW aren't good guys, but like hell they aren't going to make BLUEs life a living hell. Those in SWAG who stayed and fought, and did a helluva of a lot of damage ought to be mother *beep* proud. 2 guilds dropped the war for easier decisions, but despite that a lot of people stayed and fought. You can't buy that kind of loyalty. I wasn't sure how SWAG would live up to RDs standards for never surrender, but hot damn I gotta say I enjoyed the alliance. They even *beep* on the combat boards about low level profits. Its like we had a sister, an ugly one who curses a lot, but a sister none the less.
SWAG/Friends they indeed stayed and fought. Some even sniped recs. I lost my recs when I went away for all of a short five minutes to make myself a sandwich for Lunch. Personally unless rec sniping has a purpose (i.e delaying until a next wave) then in my honest opinion it's a waste of my time to do were I the one doing it. However after a blob crash it may serve to annoy some people who are used not to losing their recs (like me cough cough).
albend wrote: SiN and Blue, don't be offended. I get it, *beep* gets rough, politics is irritating and sometimes its easier to just ragequit. What you did screwed over a lot of people and alienated them. SiN is angry at BLUE, but you gotta admit, birds of a feather run from crashes together. I don't mind quitting the crash, but merging with FTW was a dick move. I can understand hate, but you guys lost your conviction. You lost all of it. I liked you guys, a lot, hell I still do. You're fun guys. Still I disapprove gravely. BLUE, you guys........hell I never liked you. You are krulls *beep* child of whining. You are a duct taped together hodge podge of failure and cowardice. Most of your players are truly something else. Still we could have used you, you could have redeemed yourself in honestly a lot of eyes. A lot of people where willing to give you the chance but you blew it. I don't know if you're going to get another one, but I certainly hope you guys don't disband with this as your legacy.
I doubt SiN left because the going got rough. They have members who participated in other blob crashes before they ever decided to help FTW out. That didn't stop them and neither will forum comments. BLUE; yeah I find it odd they still follow KRULL completely from the looks of it.
Lawl my eyes glanced over the pic and misread it. My apologies.


I know my words won't convince SiN of anything. That wasn't why I said them. I said them because Ive been a friend of SiN for a long time, whether or not they knew it. Someone who didn't hate them for it needed to say something. As for it getting rough, I was referring to there dispute with BLUE. Politics got hard so SiN got going.


Krull you have done nothing but whine. Continual whining and increasingly poor posts. Not just English wise, but you show a severe lack of understanding of what is going on. You continually change reality in your own eyes to make yourself the good guy. You chickened out, and now you are going to brag about bravery and balancing the server. How can you not see the what we see, the sullen coward who hides behind these illusions that are frankly depressing attempts to make the world seem more friendly.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
User avatar
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun 13 Sep, 2009 20:09
Reputation: 20
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]
Location: Elm Street

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Carnage 101 » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 04:45

The problem with forum warriors are that they do more spew spew and less pew pew which inherently leads to a lot of assumption about what shoud be done and their idea of e-honor. Krull actually did the best thing that could benefit his guild. After two former wars and being zero fleeted he stayed out of it and because of it has a fully fleeted still recovering guild that can now hunt everyone that ran. You see unlike SWAG he didn't have the benefit of being on the winning side the last two wars. Because of this he and his members had to start from scratch organizing and reorganizing his guild for more efficiency.

Consider the following:

1) What purpose would it have served for Blue to have joined a war that was one sided?

2) What the e-forum warrior fails to understand is had they joined could they have turned the outcome of the war? Swag lost approx 7 billion and FTW 6 billion.

3) By the end of the war here are a few facts that Krull had to consider instead of going on a pointless suicide mission.

a) RED was intact and thats a big problem considering its got the biggest fleet and the highest fleet averages on the server
b) FTW had over half their guild still intact and even without RED a 4 bill guild vs a 7 bill guild on defense is suicide and just feeding the enemy further. You never attack at equal strength 'cause its the defenders advantage always.
c) Rom- crew of trusted elite were away on secret mission and were never going to make it in time to support the main fleet. They did try but simply could not make it in time as FTW leadership decided to attack and finish everything before they could reinforce their guild. They died or will die soon.
d) He already committed Laan, they were slaughtered to half their guild size
e) He tried protecting an allied guild and hardly got a thanks for his effort. That was his only mistake since he saw them as useful while the rest of the server were trying to hit them to gain valuable credits which includes both SWAG and FTW. The best would have been to ask them to blob with his guild and be as one, when they refused he should have derbed them himself saving valuable credits. He probably realized it later.

I see no fault with the decisions hes made. His number 1 priority was to protect his guild. He did keep his promise to SWAG and Laan helped them. The outcome whether 600 mill or 2.5 bill (were talking about active and excluding non combative fleet) would have been the same. A complete slaughter.

Fact: When you go up against a larger guild you need three things i.e. activity, good position (single astro region) and most important lots of fleet that can deliver 1:4+ ratios. Swag did not have enough of the third and lost at almost 1:1 ratios. 4 large levi fleet, 2 large dread fleet and at mid range sizes is simply not enough at all. They had enough anti levi as a majority of them were HC but when the opposition outnumbers you, you cannot expect more than 1:2 ratios out of HC especially when the opposition is filled with swarm, frigs and crs. Their top HC fleet was away from blob too far to make it back in time. Those that get good ratios compensate for the ones that get bad and in the end at 1:1 ratios they lost more than FTW did overall.

Make no mistake had SWAG severely crippled FTW and RED by some major miracle, Blue would have stepped in. As such the war was over before it began just by looking at the spec sheet. Rom as leader did an exceptional job and single handed has killed the most of anyone in this war. But its just not enough.

If RD is a guild run by emotions and e-honor then it will not last long. This game is like chess and what every guild needs is a good tactician not a forum warrior lol

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
User avatar
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Fri 08 Oct, 2010 00:52
Reputation: 19
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 04:48

I don't ever really post often unless it's to insult someone or something but I have to say something.

We had a very fun war. minimal lag, close calls on our side due to players like Rom- (who killed an estimated 400 mil fleet). If xzr had been there who knows what would have happened.

I have a lot of respect for the players who fought & fought hard in SWAG. But the problem I have is this;

Why the *beep* are people coming on the forum and pissing and moaning, blaming BLUE & SiN for the loss and accusing FTW of cheating? People like you guys suck all the fun out of this server. It was hard fought on both sides. SWAG vs FTW, barely any RED involvement in the crash.

BLUE had their reasons to not get involved as did SiN.

On any given day under different circumstances it could have gone down a lot differently.

If you're going to blame anyone, blame yourselves. You choose to play the game in a way to our advantage, rather than play to our disadvantages.

To the members of SWAG, HR, STEEL you played well, I have a lot of respect for you all. You fought hard.

To the little whine *beep* guilds merged into SWAG like RD, RIP, etc. Get some balls. You hid under SWAG's skirt and when you die, blame everyone except yourself. Good job, class act :clap: I remember all your trash talk about how you were going to bring down FTW this time around, what happened?

@Krull, Hi :) How's things going my friend?

:nonono
User avatar
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5977
Joined: Fri 30 May, 2008 22:36
Reputation: 106
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Under a bridge

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby albend » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 05:30

We never once said FTW cheated. RD has no problem with fighting wars on the losing side. If anything we have shown to be pumped. Its ok though, you can be jelly. We have valid grievances with our former allies, that frankly don't involve FTW. Your input is interesting, but hardly relevant. I await our next confrontation but you seem to grossly overestimate your importance in this matter. The war was exceptional from what I hear and RD is hardly dissatisfied. I am not sure why you think we are but I guess you can't be on top of everything. For example I have no idea what Krull like to wear, its baffling. However I digress, we can be happy and still want to air things for public discussion. I am not entirely sure why you hate he wholly democratic process of public discussion, unless you hate freedom. That cant be though because no one hates freedom. We blame lots of people, we blame ourselves and promise to get better but that doesn't mean we can be angry at others. Thinking just you screwed up is self abuse, think everyone else screwed up is arrogance and the truth is usually both.


Carnage, RD has been here a long time and fought in a lot of wars. We are a guild of individuals who sometimes pick fights on the forums that frankly are personal opinions. I am a perfect example of that. Mastercrs my good friend is another example. I'm sure our diplomat has a public opinion that you can get faxed to you in triplicate for your delicate sensibilities. I am sure it uses lots of a passive words to thoroughly convey something or other. I got fired from diplo for obvious reasons so I wouldn't be the one to ask.


You all seem to be responding emotionally and without a great deal of thought applied to your posts. Id suggest you take a breather, talk to a friend, drink some cola and then come back to talk. We can be civil, though I will admit. I was a tad mean to Krull, and I feel terrible about it. Kinda, certainly not good.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
User avatar
obiwan11
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon 02 Apr, 2012 05:42
Reputation: 3
Guild: E:IR/ASHES/RED
F:GLAM
M:FAKE
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby obiwan11 » Mon 02 Apr, 2012 05:48

pshhh. to my knowledge BLUE (or its members) have been apart of every crash in this server. we were in place to attack but cursed inactivity (the bane of every guild) kept us from launching. i salute SWAG for putting up a decent fight. now that 50% of its members will quit it will only make things harder for the future (the 50% was a made up number btw)

keep it real boys, and play nice

Merlyn

HC RAM! I'm here for teh lolz. and to blow up your spaceboats in space!
also to make bad mspaints

Return to “Epsilon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest