SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby LesCrow » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:52

Is there something about "To be honest" that I don't get?

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby albend » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 20:33

Probably not, but the truth is in the eye of the beholder unfortunately. Hence our lovely politics.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Carnage 101 » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 16:14

albend wrote:Seriously, take my statements at face value. Stop adding all that extra crap you think I believe.
ok, lets start and see where i misinterpreted you
Albend wrote: I am not blaming you for anything, I am not angry, I am not even upset with your decision. Please use basic English comprehension to understand this post as I am sick of repeating myself and this is the last time I will do it.
..it would be easier if you stopped confusing yourself then....of course your not blaming me just FTW/RED........ and yet....
Misinterpreted Albend wrote:Drop RED if you're so incredibly noble

and this would achieve that balance you seek?
albend was misinterpreted wrote:Carnage, dropping a bunch of pacts with fleet lower then you is not doing diddly for the server.
(Repeating myself again) Those pacts you mentioned tally to a total of 12 billion. My comprehension is fine. You however do not comprehend how balanced it was....
Albend thinks he's misinterpreted wrote: I said in my last post that you have no interest in server stability, not that I was angry you dropped pacts. I maintain that stance, FTW was acting in its own interests like any half decent guild.
And again as I said, had we acted selfishly we would have never broken any pacts with SWAG. Together we would just sim and farm the server to oblivion. Post war you had the numbers, fleet and credits. The very guilds we brought together under the FTW banner could not find a common ground to fight us on? really? You certainly were not lacking in number if thats your argument. And since you had more people, the overall production capacity of the guilds we cut ties with was much higher. Two 15k accounts is higher than one 19k account to put it in perspective.
Albend says it but does not believe it wrote:Seriously its fun fighting an enemy we think of as equals for once.
....thats until you loose fleet, then its......
albend wrote:Carnage, dropping a bunch of pacts with fleet lower then you is not doing diddly for the server.
Helping Albend wrote:RD was already on the fence about maintaining the pact in the first place, your dropping them simply accelerated a couple weeks of bickering. In all honesty, bring it sugar tits, we got this.
albend was misinterpreted wrote:Carnage, dropping a bunch of pacts with fleet lower then you is not doing diddly for the server. Acting like its a selfless act is really funny
We just helped you along with the troublesome decision making. Post war instead of saying why didn't we band together and stand our ground? Your saying its FTW/RED fault for causing the imbalance.
Albend wrote:As for diplomacy, it's not exactly our forte.
And I couldn't agree more which makes the next quote all the more irrelevant.......
Confused Albend wrote:Once again, if you do not properly read my post I am going to stop responding to you as I am fairly certain you're trolling at that point. Either that or incapable of understanding the English language.
Albend wrote: We prefer fighting and dying to negotiating. You must forgive us for not wanting to negotiate very often, as we are quite barbaric.
completely understandable as with all barbarians attention span might be a problem.....
Albend at face value wrote:You would never sacrifice anything important to you to balance the server, and I don't blame you
And yet we have.....

Albend you have for the most part contradicted yourself and failed to see the simplest reasoning for failure, that in the months following the previous war you failed to do the most fundamental of things and i.e. find a common ground that all the allies once stood on under the FTW banner. You can call yourselves Connan for all I care but that does not excuse your guilds lack of the obvious "band our previous allies together or die."
RedandGrey wrote:
Carnage 101 wrote: We dropped pacts with all guilds. The only that didn't drop was FTW/RED.
... which is the good half of the server, tbh (the top 100 players are 95% all FTW/Red). Which should have been enough, tbh. After this, RevWhite felt the need to join you (because not 100% of Swag "welcomed him as he desired") and FTW merged with them. And so that was not FTW/RED but FTW/RED/Sin. To be honest, Carnage.
And yet it was FTW/SiN that Connan fought and lost against and RED stayed on the side lines. I've said it to Connan and I'll say it to whoever thinks it was unfair as well which is everyone failed to realize or make realize the importance of creating and working on strong alliances from the very start. SWAG was busy simming and trying desperately to limit the econ and our growth which only irritated us and hastened our action. Just as with FTW they could have worked on getting everyone to band together under them.

Being long time enemies is not an excuse. FTW was enemies with most of the server to the point where CAT/TITAN and allies were the only ones dominating whereas ABYSS/DMTNT/VvV/FTW were all brought together to where only FTW exists and its offshoot RED. Every guild that exists on this server apart from us belonged at one point to the CAT family. We have fought against all that we have allied with. Are you saying that we did the impossible repeatedly time and time again and yet none of you could do the same? Was it really that hard to pacify the anger SiN felt? You didn't have to make everyone happy just leadership as its their call and decision to give the orders to move and whom to ally with.

It was not our responsibility to move beyond creating the balance. All pacts and ties were broken. 12 billion in total unpacted fleet was left post war spread in various guilds. We presented the server with a common enemy that being us. We attacked everyone including SiN and Blue. Yet it was not enough to negotiate with? The problem is not with our top accounts or its players, its that the oppositions players cannot look past their differences for just 24-48 hrs to try and take the top spot or at least topple the dominant guild.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
Relentless

Postby Relentless » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 20:05

That was a well thought out reply Carnage. Where will the lol train stop now? By lol Train I mean this thread :D :P

-Relentless
Cabbage
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: E: [SiN]

Postby Cabbage » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 20:22

You can see how much Epsilon cares. :paranoid:

This thread isn't even worth a reasonable response.

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 14:26

Suited you to be in SWAG a few months ago
Then you left and you got your guild derbed WTG
I really dont think any amount of mouthwash will remove the brown from that tongue
We were not derbed as you say. We lost our fleets over time in various actions. I also sent players to Black guild . Total losses amount to some 600 mill . Fact that all you missed is that Jayme team went to Ftw and participated in attack on Swag !!! , thats some 300 mill of fleet that is missing from our guild and was not killed !!!

We lost some 50 will with Tbag in E18 , 50 mill when Ftw attacked us in E32 first time , 80 mill when Ftw attacked us in E33 seccond time , 100 mill in Adieu and Sentinel Fleets in E20 and E32 , 100 mill got disbanded/ killed in E60 , 100 mill got killed in E06 , *50 mill i derbed myself in E76 two days (forgot this , added later to post)* prior to 200 mill got killed in E76 ( these are my estimates here is ae stats listing of our past to check it out.http://epsilon.aestats.com/guild/1992/f ... /20120411/ )

If we stayed on Swag blob , ALL these fleets would be lost.

We played actively among all these big guys , and every bit of derbs were payed . Attackers didnt just came and landed and kileld us. They needed to make plans , to be pro and act like pro to hunt us down and to kill us.

Not to mention that we lost many fleets in attacking around . We never stayed and simmed for a moment... Several times i called for rest , only to move few days later.

As of other isues , i understand that you think i did you wrong. I know that Swag wanted diferent things to be made. But you ppl must start to understand and respect our actions. Even Blue and SiN are not responsible for this. There is something called politics and strategy here. I think that players in Swag , that are G.A. , SW , HR , RD , SWAG players , are equal in skill to any Ftw , Blue , SiN players. G.A. moved with us just as easy as any Ftw player here when we blobed together. Your command also is not so bad at all. I talked with you and i know you are good players , G.A. , Swag,RD,Sw command , (dont know about HR , they came later) , But you missed one MAIN ISSUE HERE! You got together to DIE IN FRONT OF THAT HATED ENEMY FTW AND RED! TO STAY AND DIE IN ONE LAST EFFORT!

Well , that is what you ppl got. You died bravely in your battle in E48. But server did not stoped cos of that. Ppl did not miracolously vanished in tin air. We are all still here , and play all together.

This what happened , this is what YOU PPL wanted. So now rebuild. Lets see what will be next battle.

Dont lose spirit. Game is still on.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Carnage 101 » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 18:28

Soundwave wrote: But you missed one MAIN ISSUE HERE! You got together to DIE IN FRONT OF THAT HATED ENEMY FTW AND RED!
hate is a strong word. How can you hate us..... we're really nice to everyone... here are some pictures...

Post Cat war when the GM's met.... Jez is not the hugging type but things got emotional

This is few of us on vacation...

thats me on the far left. That noob hitman covered part of my face even after I told him to close his mouth. Theres Salsa in the middle he was less serious once we started him on some beer. Thats Godlike in the front with the tongue sticking out . He is pain to wake up after a heavy meal and drools a lot. Jez was taking the shot. We lined up a waitress to take the shot but someone (looking at Hock) pinched her.... well Jez ended with the camera.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 20:39

Well , based on the fact that we were allies just month before i found that strange also. Especialy as i was proud to take part in same alliance , and was proud to have Ftw players in my guild. I think that we can curse each others on atacks , etc etc , but real hatred is a little to much. I changed many allies , I fought for and against Ftw on several occasions so i dont see nothing so bad in Ftw droping pacts on us. It just gave more targets for us . fact that lots of ppl simply miss out. Before Ftw droped pacts , we in ABh were permafarming Blue in E30 - E35. If we were allowed to do it , we would clear E30s out of Blue. Why? Becouse WE DID NOT HAVE ANYBODYY ELSE TO ATTACK! Now , these same Blue gave us help in E60s against Ftw . So its not so one sided storry. After all we helped Ftw kill Blue.

Things change. I mean at a time Ephesians were in E32 atatcking us , he also gave lots of advices to me on what to do and how to do it . I got lots of same things over time. Even more , if we wanted , i could have saved all the fleets in Abh. I just needed to land in E38 , in protected zoone , and voila . We saved.

But i didnt. I more liked to have action. So we had action. We lost fleets , but who cares. it was fun till the end.

If it happens that Ftw and Red are destroyed. Would we do same thing like they did?

I wander.

*beep* you all.
Mafiozos BiB
Guild: FTW

Postby Mafiozos BiB » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 13:04

u are wrong there. you couldnt land in 38. you would be dead. 38 was and is safe for FTW only. not Abh.

the orders were not to hit ex-FTW in 38. everyone is to be hit.

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 16:11

Oh lol. Then you call Jezbuck and Robotech a liars then?

But mybe that was not announced cos i was rejecting that offer. After we left Swag , i explained situation to Ftw and Red g.m.s. I was offered an safe heaven in E38. I rejected it , cos in my eyes , that would end us beeing crawled in a hole same like Bsw so we would eventualy die off. But we could have landed there to be safe.

But i am certain it was provided , cos i also got message when it was droped as an possibility. The moment Ftw decided to go seriously on us.

Or atleast , that is what i got as a messages.

Man , if i really wanted to be safe , we would then merge to Ftw.

*beep* you all.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Fri 13 Apr, 2012 04:45

Mafiozos BiB wrote:u are wrong there. you couldnt land in 38. you would be dead. 38 was and is safe for FTW only. not Abh.

the orders were not to hit ex-FTW in 38. everyone is to be hit.
Incorrect my friend, towards the end of Abh's life, there was a NAP in effect for E38 only.

:nonono

Return to “Epsilon”