SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: SiN, BLUE....thanks for screwing us over

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Apr, 2012 07:56

albend there is diference between whining and having fun on forums of server i stoped playing :D

seriously :D

rev your twisted logic about how we run to swag from sin is twisted from start.

we run to swag from FTW and RED gangbanging us and catching most of HR in recall trap, get your facts straight before making comments that have no backing ;)

also its too easy to get you worked up so i cant hold myself from doing exactly that :P

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Krull 16
Guild: THOG AYAYA BLUE MDK AMIGO
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Krull 16 » Tue 03 Apr, 2012 14:20

albend wrote:Honestly I have no beef with the guy,

And then i loled
and unemotionally? seriously?
You cant even let Jim confront Rev without stepping in his defence.

Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Carnage 101 » Tue 03 Apr, 2012 15:20

albend wrote:Carnage, I am fully aware of the necessities of a late game server. I am also a pretty experienced player, albeit a lazy one with little time but I know what to do.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
RedandGrey

Postby RedandGrey » Wed 04 Apr, 2012 07:57

Perun wrote:Rev sorry to point this out but hell i have to

btw you run to swag from blue

LOL, it must have been a very fast run!

RedandGrey

Postby RedandGrey » Wed 04 Apr, 2012 08:14

RevWhiteWolf wrote:SiN's conviction has always been to look after SiN and those who were loyal to us. To stand against those who betrayed us. FTW has been loyal since I formed the guild. Not once have they betrayed us. The same can't be said for all in the SWAG blob. Too many of us got betrayed by the folks in Blue too many times for us to make good bedfellows. So you do the math and tell me who my convictions should have had me merging the guild with when I stepped down. Those who have always been straight with us, or those who haven't?

This isn't an insult to SWAG. You guys are good guys. It is just that there were too many on your side that have turned on us too many times. Hell, when we came to visit you when RED hit us, your guys applauded while the FTW folks were sympathetic. So, seriously, you are going to question that call? Fine. Question it. Just don't whine about it, unless you plan to change your guild name. It is still a game.

point 1 -"SiN's conviction has always been to look after SiN" LOL. You are the leader that made Sin disappear. Does Sin exists any longer? You merged with the guild that is killing the server, that's all. Now farm the rest of the server and then enjoy the desert.

point 2 -"Those who have always been straight with us[FTW], or those who haven't [swag]?" And so, why did you come first in Swag. Say the truth and scare the devil, you.

point 3 - "when RED hit us, your guys applauded" not true. We needed your numbers, for what reason should we applaude when they decrease? Your are reaching the peak of ridicolous.

point 4- "I answer to SiN" - as you told elsewhere. Well, i remember you that Sin - thanks to you - disappeared into FTW. Basically, you turned in the bootlicker of the first guild of the server. They didn't need it, they could win without you. The top 100 players belongs all to FTW/RED. But a bootlicker is always useful, like this time. You provided the numbers to crash the resistance, but remember you are not the winner, you are their bootlicker :P. Anyway in RD we call you in another way. :P

Greco Champ

Postby Greco Champ » Wed 04 Apr, 2012 18:09

This convo is unbelievable. Rev, obviously Jim doesn't know the details of what happened and merely pushing your buttons just for the sake if doing so.
And to R&G, where the heck else was SIN going to turn when RED and Blue started going after them? They knew FTW and RED are one and the same and they didn't have much time and needed to react. The obvious choice was SWAG. But since apparently RD and SWAG didn't want them there or whatever you guys did to push them away, allowed enough time for FTW leadership to step up and make amends with SIN since we really knew nothing about RED going after them until it was too late. Calling SIN bootlickers because your people have the diplomatic skills of fire ants is ridiculous. You guys could have kept SIN but screwed that up on your own!
It must suck just being utterly dominated in every aspect of the game, especially when you "try" 8-)

Now, Beer and Steak all around. Everyone fought valiantly. Twas a good war and there is no reason that the balance of power can't change again. We have all seen some pretty crazy stuff happen on this server.........nobody knows what the future holds for Epsilon

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Wed 04 Apr, 2012 20:19

I want to salute Ftw and Red on droping down the Swag . Way to go.

ps. Title here is wrong. SiN and Blue didnt screwed up Swag.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: most :)

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Wed 04 Apr, 2012 22:45

Soundwave wrote:I want to salute Ftw and Red on droping down the Swag . Way to go.

ps. Title here is wrong. SiN and Blue didnt screwed up Swag.

Suited you to be in SWAG a few months ago
Then you left and you got your guild derbed WTG
I really dont think any amount of mouthwash will remove the brown from that tongue

Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Carnage 101 » Thu 05 Apr, 2012 01:12

How can anyone say FTW has never changed things up to keep the server entertaining. Last time FTW and Co. won we cut all pacts and FTW and RED maintained different pacts.

Thats why FTW went after Blue when they could and RED after SiN when we could.

Abh was gunned by both sides for a number of reasons. But the basic truth is if we didn't derb them SWAG would have and had an advantage in terms of future fleet growth. Still they were highly mobile and safe because of Blue many a times lol. Also they could have contributed 200 mill to the war which is an advantage to whichever side they joined.

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Thu 05 Apr, 2012 19:18

Krull 16 wrote:
albend wrote:Honestly I have no beef with the guy,

And then i loled
and unemotionally? seriously?
You cant even let Jim confront Rev without stepping in his defence.

I'm actually a very good writer, I don't get that emotional when I type as Ive been practicing for a very long time. My real problems with you in a video game hardly mean I think you're an awful person or that I hate your guts. That would be silly frankly. I'm sure whatever the hell you do in RL you suck much less then at being a leader.

Carnage, dropping a bunch of pacts with fleet lower then you is not doing diddly for the server. Acting like its a selfless act is really funny though. Sure I guess it helped kind of, but arguing that it was your noble intention is asinine. Drop RED if you're so incredibly noble, see. That audible sound you just made at the suggestion is pretty much my point. You would never sacrifice anything important to you to balance the server, and I don't blame you but I definitely won't let you pretend you have taken a high road. That's just plain lying.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Thu 05 Apr, 2012 19:32

Jesus look what i started lol i created this cause i was frustrated and wanted to vent, good game though FTW maybe we'll get you next time

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Thu 05 Apr, 2012 19:41

http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=107381

Here is our past months of playing , after TT vs CAT war ends up. So if somebody wants to see my view of things. I waited with posting it. So if somebody is interested , there.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Carnage 101 » Thu 05 Apr, 2012 23:27

albend wrote:Carnage, dropping a bunch of pacts with fleet lower then you is not doing diddly for the server. Acting like its a selfless act is really funny though. Sure I guess it helped kind of, but arguing that it was your noble intention is asinine. Drop RED if you're so incredibly noble, see. That audible sound you just made at the suggestion is pretty much my point. You would never sacrifice anything important to you to balance the server, and I don't blame you but I definitely won't let you pretend you have taken a high road. That's just plain lying.

We dropped pacts with all guilds. The only that didn't drop was FTW/RED . RED started of as an experimental offshoot of FTW that was a success. It consists of FTW players only and no other guilds. When the last war was done, every guild was full of derbs except Blue and co. Had SWAG played its cards right and pacted everyone together the server strength would have been equal. You were all left to your own devices. You all also outnumbered us. If you guys mended the rift with Blue and Sin and somehow negotiated their joining up it would have been a full on 12 vs 12 billion.

Don't blame us for your short comings, your were provided the means, derbs from last war and opportunity. If you couldn't capitalize on it no one is to blame but yourselves.

We have done more as a dominant guild to make this server interesting than any other top guild. We could have as easily held on to our pact with SWAG and that would have effectively ended the server. So yes I will choose to take the high road as you put it. SWAG are a tough bunch especially Rom and his crew lol. They are the only guild to have successfully derbed two of our members since our inception and that a lot since we average only 36 members. If you worked on your diplomacy as much as your yapping on the boards perhaps things would have turned out differently.

Lets see what our leaders come up with next for Epsilon's entertainment. Things will always be fun here.

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD

Postby albend » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 06:07

Seriously, take my statements at face value. Stop adding all that extra crap you think I believe.

I am not blaming you for anything, I am not angry, I am not even upset with your decision. Please use basic English comprehension to understand this post as I am sick of repeating myself and this is the last time I will do it. We have no problem fighting FTW, you guys where great allies and great enemies. Seriously its fun fighting an enemy we think of as equals for once. I said in my last post that you have no interest in server stability, not that I was angry you dropped pacts. I maintain that stance, FTW was acting in its own interests like any half decent guild. RD was already on the fence about maintaining the pact in the first place, your dropping them simply accelerated a couple weeks of bickering. In all honesty, bring it sugar tits, we got this.

As for diplomacy, it's not exactly our forte. We prefer fighting and dying to negotiating. You must forgive us for not wanting to negotiate very often, as we are quite barbaric.

Once again, if you do not properly read my post I am going to stop responding to you as I am fairly certain you're trolling at that point. Either that or incapable of understanding the English language.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
RedandGrey

Postby RedandGrey » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:50

Carnage 101 wrote:We dropped pacts with all guilds. The only that didn't drop was FTW/RED.

... which is the good half of the server, tbh (the top 100 players are 95% all FTW/Red). Which should have been enough, tbh. After this, RevWhite felt the need to join you (because not 100% of Swag "welcomed him as he desired") and FTW merged with them. And so that was not FTW/RED but FTW/RED/Sin. To be honest, Carnage.

Return to “Epsilon”