The End of an ERA

RedandGrey

Re: The End of an ERA

Postby RedandGrey » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 08:04

cookie monster wrote:with the disband of [Blue], RED/FTW have officially won the server.

congratulations Jezbuck, Godlike, and Salsa on your success.

RED+FTW now account for over 76% of the tagged fleet on the server.
I agree, but would say instead "with the disband of *Sin* and Blue". Their GMs betrayed their members delivering victory to their enemies. The picture of Revwolf jumping from Swag to FTW and merging, is still in mind of the people. He is the FTW bootlicker. Now the image of Blue's leader first avoiding the fight then disbanding his guild into... where? again RED/FTW! LOL It does make clear that he is the RED boolicker. I cannot understand people saying they have been great leaders. It's not true. The server is won by the low quality of these 2 leaderships. Red/FTW have my congrats however.

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: RD
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby albend » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 10:20

Paint me pretty and call me a lady

RED/FTW haven't won anything yet. That's the beautiful thing about AE, as long as someone has the will to fight, you can fight. Hope's the only damn commodity that matters. Doesn't matter how much fleet you park on someone's base, as long as they remain in good spirits, then the battle still rages.

Robert Frost wrote:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Krull 16
Guild: THOG AYAYA BLUE MDK AMIGO

Postby Krull 16 » Mon 23 Apr, 2012 19:30

albend wrote:Paint me pretty and call me a lady

RED/FTW haven't won anything yet. That's the beautiful thing about AE, as long as someone has the will to fight, you can fight. Hope's the only damn commodity that matters. Doesn't matter how much fleet you park on someone's base, as long as they remain in good spirits, then the battle still rages.
Albend its fundamental right,does not matter how much fleet you have, but the fun you have on it
All this stats are all virtual so the only commodity its the fun each one have in whatever form that takes.

@Redandgrey

I told likely the oldest, as i stated i am not sure i was or even care if i am or not ,who cares ?
Point being that i did that for a long time.

As for your other points
You give me way to much credit for ruining the server,FTW\rise has rise to supremacy on his own merits and the opposition demerits.
You can share the blame around pretty much the whole server,we had many deciding moments
E17 where many guilds help them to save the day ,E48 where the entire server gangbang on CAT and made FTW\red the ruling power with almost 50% server fleet under 250 players
We can get a huge list of ppl that help them reach so far ,not going to discuss who did more or less.
we can only say: the one that did not help FTW\RED can cast the first stone.
On that we can say we are all guilty ,some more some less

Regardless your point its void ,what happens on epsilon its not unique ,its a game mechanics issue still not solved by developers, sooner or later a group achieves supremacy after that the whole server depends on that group promotes or not, changes to keep the game interesting.
Hopefully developers can figure a way to solve that issue in the future avoiding that we all go here doing blame games
on something that its really beyond us.

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 01:24

Regardless your point its void ,what happens on epsilon its not unique ,its a game mechanics issue still not solved by developers, sooner or later a group achieves supremacy after that the whole server depends on that group promotes or not, changes to keep the game interesting.
Hopefully developers can figure a way to solve that issue in the future avoiding that we all go here doing blame games
Why? You want a constant status quo in server? What good would that bring?

This is more fun.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
Krull 16

Postby Krull 16 » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 01:50

Soundwave wrote:
Why? You want a constant status quo in server? What good would that bring?

This is more fun.
I want the reverse
a constant break of the status quo
and game mechanics that promote the changes

albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby albend » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 04:17

Krull 16 wrote:
albend wrote:Paint me pretty and call me a lady

Albend its fundamental right,does not matter how much fleet you have, but the fun you have on it
All this stats are all virtual so the only commodity its the fun each one have in whatever form that takes.
You're damn right, which is why invasions are such a hoot. We here at RD just get tickled pink when someone goes through all the trouble to come find little ole us.

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 09:06

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

For me , nothing really changed. Only all the enemies got grouped in two guilds / two blobs. Server is same as always. Its only that some ppl have some wild ideas about server domination ... :bleh:

ps .
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=106425

So , can i now seal this statement? We won? :mrgreen:

*beep* you all.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 03:48

Enjoy the server while it lasts. Is [FTW]/[RED] in control? Yes, but that is only 300 or so players of the total 1,600 players who play Epsilon. Leaves another 1,300 players for them to deal with. I doubt they can fight that. I am just going to rebuild, lick my losses, and then go shopping for some new units, could always use a few thousand Heavies.

Congrats to [RED]/[FTW] (Little overdue) for the crash
However over the next few months we shall see how this server shapes up. I sure look to enjoy future operations and taking down fleets that has been the goal of playing for years now. I am approaching my sixth year playing AE. I've been in deeper muck than what is currently occurring on Epsilon, just sludge through it and let's have some fun? Ok?

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Carnage 101 » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 21:57

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
albend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby albend » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 05:30

Problem?

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 21:06

Soldier48 wrote:Enjoy the server while it lasts. Is [FTW]/[RED] in control? Yes, but that is only 300 or so players of the total 1,600 players who play Epsilon. Leaves another 1,300 players for them to deal with. I doubt they can fight that.
I think you're overestimating your own worth. Have you looked at cookie monster's stats recently? FTW/RED may not have all of the players in the server but combined we have nearly all of the fleet. 1,300 players with nothing can't overcome 300 with everything.

:nonono
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 22:14

I think this on forum will be more interesting from now on as 1300 ppl have nothing except words to fight on XD

*beep* you all.
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 19:32

I see your new guild is farming away your old subguild.

*beep* off mate. End of era? Whetever respect you held before you will lose soon. You are a prick.

die.

*beep* you all.
Vos
Guild: E: C.A.T.
J: 1st

Postby Vos » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 21:02

You seriously expect us to uphold the old BLUE pacts even though BLUE is gone?

Don't be so naive

Krull 16

Postby Krull 16 » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 21:39

Soundwave wrote:I see your new guild is farming away your old subguild.

*beep* off mate. End of era? Whetever respect you held before you will lose soon. You are a prick.

die.
What part of "Blue does not exists anymore"
dont you understand ?

Its for each player to decide what they hit or not.
I personally wont and some others wont hit Laan but thats a very personal choice, but has no political meaning
The only thing we all need to respect its RED DNH
Policy its made by ephs not me
If you dont like the policy i suggest you send him a strong worded letter.
I am only a soldier now.

Return to “Epsilon”