Server Wide Trade Embargo

User avatar
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Fri 08 Oct, 2010 00:52
Reputation: 19
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Thu 24 May, 2012 21:09

BLACK WIDOW wrote:
Micky Dee wrote:I for one have numerous RD, SWAG, etc trades and not a one of them was dropped. In fact I didn't lose a single trade from all this. It's hard to make an embargo work when many of your members are defiant and don't follow orders :naughty:

Yes RD still has some TRs with RED/FTW...but they will be being dropped sooner rather than later


I've made 3 trade routes with RD since this embargo started and posted the routes of at least 4 members....

:nonono
User avatar
Soundwave
Banned
Banned
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu 21 Aug, 2008 16:42
Reputation: 15

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Soundwave » Thu 24 May, 2012 21:13

.
Last edited by Soundwave on Wed 13 Jun, 2012 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
User avatar
BLACK WIDOW
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat 31 Jan, 2009 10:59
Reputation: 19
Guild: most :)

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby BLACK WIDOW » Thu 24 May, 2012 21:32

Micky Dee wrote:
BLACK WIDOW wrote:
Micky Dee wrote:I for one have numerous RD, SWAG, etc trades and not a one of them was dropped. In fact I didn't lose a single trade from all this. It's hard to make an embargo work when many of your members are defiant and don't follow orders :naughty:


I dropped a TR with you...so I am saying your statement is untrue
Like most of the other kack FTW and RED are spouting

Yes RD still has some TRs with RED/FTW...but they will be being dropped sooner rather than later

I myself dropped 67 TRs with RED/FTW....I still have 1 FTW TR which is in place because the player wasnt in FTW at the time of my purging of the TRs...and now im in VM I cant drop it.

Was the dropping of TRs a good idea?....yes...the game is over as such...I certainly wont be upgrading my account in Epsilon again unless something happens to make the game open up again.

The server is over....you guys won

Pat yourselves on the back...uve killed the game


That's funny because I never had trades with you. Your location makes trading not as long distance as other people so I never would have done it in the first place. Good job trying to skew the facts to look like you guys are doing something successfully. I personally don't care what you believe in your head, but don't try and get everyone else to believe it too ;)



Ive just looked through the Trs I dropped

You are indeed correct

My bad on that one

:silenced:

User avatar
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 383
Joined: Fri 08 Oct, 2010 00:52
Reputation: 19
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Fri 25 May, 2012 01:34

Soundwave wrote:Can i ask one thing? As i got better credits income , and you ppl got better credits income , i think overall you can say we all got better credits right?

So why is that bad thing?


I never said it was bad, I said it was stupid. There's a difference, however mild of one it may be.

:nonono
User avatar
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun 13 Sep, 2009 20:09
Reputation: 20
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]
Location: Elm Street

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Carnage 101 » Fri 25 May, 2012 01:47

UlquiorraCifer wrote:
Soundwave wrote:Can i ask one thing? As i got better credits income , and you ppl got better credits income , i think overall you can say we all got better credits right?

So why is that bad thing?


I never said it was bad, I said it was stupid. There's a difference, however mild of one it may be.


/agreed Future advice for all budding GM's. Usually new or inexperienced players would be the ones to say you attacked me so I'm cutting trade relations with you. But when a gm does it ..... well... makes you wonder.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
User avatar
Soundwave
Banned
Banned
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu 21 Aug, 2008 16:42
Reputation: 15

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Soundwave » Wed 06 Jun, 2012 20:20

.
Last edited by Soundwave on Wed 13 Jun, 2012 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
User avatar
Neliel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:00
Reputation: 0
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Neliel » Tue 12 Jun, 2012 20:04

Soundwave wrote:This is not my idea. My idea was to impale you all on hot sticks nad to leave you hang out to dry .

idiot.

Stop mentioning me . Im tired or adolescents who are full of themselves over their fleets ranking position. They all want to play game , and you ppl are ruining it to them. You are so full of yourselves , and im iritated of your childish voices.

Ignore me already. Im not personalizing anybody anywhere.

If ppl feel happy cos they droped trades to bunch of loosers , let they be happy. They are happy, and you obviously feel miserable! So this strategy hit the mark. Good job. now shut your yaps.


It's funny when Abh was allied with FTW and Co we were friends and when we dropped the pact we became the loosers ! /offtopic
The fact remain the same bad decision of incompetent leadership :naughty:

[DMTNT]
User avatar
Soundwave
Banned
Banned
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu 21 Aug, 2008 16:42
Reputation: 15

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Soundwave » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 15:07

It's funny when Abh was allied with FTW and Co we were friends and when we dropped the pact we became the loosers !


Enemies. We become enemies. Stop twisiting words already. :grumpy: You ppl are liars.


The fact remain the same bad decision of incompetent leadership


:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: And you still about this? :bleh:

Who the #$&#$"& are you to comment on anybody decision on how to play the game? Stop acting important. YOu are not important.

Who are you anyways? :shock: :eh:

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
User avatar
Neliel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed 18 Jun, 2008 09:00
Reputation: 0
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Neliel » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 15:38

Soundwave wrote:

Who the #$&#$"& are you to comment on anybody decision on how to play the game? Stop acting important. YOu are not important.

Who are you anyways? :shock: :eh:


I'm one of the players that blew Abh fleet in E17 ...

[DMTNT]
User avatar
Soundwave
Banned
Banned
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu 21 Aug, 2008 16:42
Reputation: 15

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Soundwave » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 19:43

Where? When? So? What you want to say thats some important thing ? Everybody blew some fleets of use here - there. Stop acting so important :bleh: Its a damn game.Fleets are our imaginary soldiers that we crash around.. Stop acting like you did some *beep* important thing. I dont know who you are. Stop seeking for some point in this. Why the hell you ppl cant PLAY the game , instead of LIVING it? I play this game. Ill play it the way I WANT IT! Cant you already understand that? Cant you ALL understand that?

ITS A GAME! A DAMN IMAGINARY INTERNET GAME!

Kill more! KKill everything. Just stop with your *beep* attitude already. You are just some childish person behind a computer screen!

In this game , we have an Empire , called , Humankind Empire Abh. Its name is put after imaginary empire from a book. We play this game to have fun. ALL we do is to meant to be fun. We dont look to be best or worst here. We dont want to be nothing except PLAYERS in game!

Trade Embargo? Limit of fleets? Heckk , if i want ill sit in front of this comp screen naked and play it that way. Ill make sex while playing it. Mybe i already did! But you ALL stop COMPLAINING ON THAT!

ok? I play the game i choose to play it. not you.

I remember a time , when we all played the game in this imaginary universe. When ppl sent me mssges with titles president, emperor , queen , king ,there was soldiers , council members , trosps , units , guilds made like democracy , empires , anarchy etc etc etc , there was kids , women , adult men etc etc etc ... Real PPL PLAYING GAME AND HAVING FUN IN IT!

Now i read only about stupid things here. Only ppl left in epsi are some souless persons who just look at derb derb derb derb derb derb and talk about derb derbd derbd debrd derb... You are boring. Do you understand? I piss on your derbs. Derbs have NO VALUE for me in this game.

Do you get it? You person on other side on internet somewhere in some dark smelly room full of moskitos and dust and your sweat. :bleh:


You hit us? Nice job. Im glad you are one of the persons who make our game interesting. Do you get it? You hitting us is not the reason im angry. /facepalm

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
Vambo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat 30 May, 2009 20:15
Reputation: 2
Guild: [.:I:.]
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: England

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Vambo » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 22:08

Soundwave wrote:You hit us? Nice job. Im glad you are one of the persons who make our game interesting. Do you get it? You hitting us is not the reason im angry. /facepalm

are you sure? you seemed pretty angry when me and spoon hit you

Sammael wrote:Basically what I'm trying to say is that this is a bad post and you should feel bad for making it.
User avatar
Soundwave
Banned
Banned
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu 21 Aug, 2008 16:42
Reputation: 15

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Soundwave » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 12:00

24942 [TBAG] gosMAN Unblock
45984 [SiN] Punkey Munkey Unblock
108310 [DMTNT] zionken Unblock
58729 [FTW] Delija Unblock
39085 [FTW] King Mob Unblock
105907 [FTW] Pakorider Unblock
5258 [FTW] small dragon Unblock
97509 [FTW] TomcaT Unblock
79093 [FTW] Vos Unblock
85350 [DMTNT] Agent Timmy Unblock
106390 [DMTNT] Clyde Unblock
145023 [DMTNT] Crackatinny Unblock
78618 [DMTNT] Killingismybusiness Unblock
81369 [DMTNT] Lt. Turbo Unblock
51767 [DMTNT] Mafiozos~BiB` Unblock
47431 [DMTNT] Pinguinos Unblock
67698 [DMTNT] Poseidon Unblock
24104 [DMTNT] RoboTech Unblock
49352 [DMTNT] Robotech_Master Unblock

these ppl i have under block , that i used to mark ppl i insulted cos they attacked Abh or G.A. Pakorider i think reported me , 10% of these i think got the joke and were laughing , so remainder got really upset and angry over this.

:bleh:

dont see you... Hm... Did i sent something to you? Dont vorry , i put you on block now.

Happy?

Hit? I think you hit our small blob in E32 when we were in Swag. That is sad thing , as it happened after i asked help from Ftw. Damn thing started all this mess , cos later we hit spoon or you in E33 cos of that , then jackal hit us , and then all that evolved into ... this. :bleh:

angry? Dont know , i get angry al lthe tiome i think. :biglaugh: I keep playing game cos it makes me angry lol :biglaugh:

+

Profanity, also known as swearing, cursing, foul speech, strong language, dirty words, cussing, bad words, bad language, adult language, or simply language, is pejorative language that shows disrespect, desecration or debasement. Profanity can take the form of words, expressions, gestures (such as flipping the middle finger), or other social behaviors that are construed or interpreted as insulting, rude, vulgar, obscene, obnoxious, foul, desecrating, or other forms.[1]
The original meaning of the adjective profane (from Latin pro fano, "in front of" or "before, outside" the fanum, a sanctuary) referred to items not belonging to the church, e.g., "The fort is the oldest profane building in the town, but the local monastery is older, and is the oldest building," or "besides designing churches, he also designed many profane buildings". The meaning has changed over time.

Image

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
User avatar
onbekende07
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu 06 Sep, 2007 18:06
Reputation: 7
Location: Belgium

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby onbekende07 » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 21:39

your avatar doesn't suit your posts, please cnsider using the pic you added above ^^

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF
User avatar
FFX
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon 18 Jun, 2012 23:29
Reputation: 0
Guild: SWAGA-CRUD
WLX
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: On your astro...

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby FFX » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 23:36

And somehow, we really don't care what you guys think. We don't trade with ya, nothing more ;)

and Rev, dont spend so much time with typing such big walls of text. It's tiring ;)

User avatar
Lt. Turbo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3604
Joined: Mon 29 Sep, 2008 07:32
Reputation: 26
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: in your mind >.<

Re: Server Wide Trade Embargo

Postby Lt. Turbo » Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:40

Soundwave wrote:24942 [TBAG] gosMAN Unblock
45984 [SiN] Punkey Munkey Unblock
108310 [DMTNT] zionken Unblock
58729 [FTW] Delija Unblock
39085 [FTW] King Mob Unblock
105907 [FTW] Pakorider Unblock
5258 [FTW] small dragon Unblock
97509 [FTW] TomcaT Unblock
79093 [FTW] Vos Unblock
85350 [DMTNT] Agent Timmy Unblock
106390 [DMTNT] Clyde Unblock
145023 [DMTNT] Crackatinny Unblock
78618 [DMTNT] Killingismybusiness Unblock
81369 [DMTNT] Lt. Turbo Unblock
51767 [DMTNT] Mafiozos~BiB` Unblock
47431 [DMTNT] Pinguinos Unblock
67698 [DMTNT] Poseidon Unblock
24104 [DMTNT] RoboTech Unblock
49352 [DMTNT] Robotech_Master Unblock

these ppl i have under block , that i used to mark ppl i insulted cos they attacked Abh or G.A. Pakorider i think reported me , 10% of these i think got the joke and were laughing , so remainder got really upset and angry over this.

:bleh:

dont see you... Hm... Did i sent something to you? Dont vorry , i put you on block now.

Happy?

Hit? I think you hit our small blob in E32 when we were in Swag. That is sad thing , as it happened after i asked help from Ftw. Damn thing started all this mess , cos later we hit spoon or you in E33 cos of that , then jackal hit us , and then all that evolved into ... this. :bleh:

angry? Dont know , i get angry al lthe tiome i think. :biglaugh: I keep playing game cos it makes me angry lol :biglaugh:

+

Profanity, also known as swearing, cursing, foul speech, strong language, dirty words, cussing, bad words, bad language, adult language, or simply language, is pejorative language that shows disrespect, desecration or debasement. Profanity can take the form of words, expressions, gestures (such as flipping the middle finger), or other social behaviors that are construed or interpreted as insulting, rude, vulgar, obscene, obnoxious, foul, desecrating, or other forms.[1]
The original meaning of the adjective profane (from Latin pro fano, "in front of" or "before, outside" the fanum, a sanctuary) referred to items not belonging to the church, e.g., "The fort is the oldest profane building in the town, but the local monastery is older, and is the oldest building," or "besides designing churches, he also designed many profane buildings". The meaning has changed over time.

Image


so wait, calling me a prick then blocking me (when i haven't been rude to you at all) because i free some bases of my guildmates is a joke to you? and you're calling me childish?

Soundwave, i was in your guild for at least 3-5 months, i didn't expect you to be this big a fool as you make yourself out to be. I have hope that deep down between all the rabid horse *beep* you call brain you have at least 1 working neuron.

Look, i understand life isn't fair, and you're just trying to play the game. Now when we hit you, what do you think we are doing? does having more fleet than you magically exclude us from playing your "game"?

To be honest, i liked your leadership, thought you were smart and capable, so unless you're trolling(which i highly doubt you are), you must really be the raving lunatic you claim to be. You couldn't be trolling, because even trolls are smart enough to know when they have failed.

When the trolls are being laughed at by the entire server, its not trolling anymore.

In conclusion, remember 2 things bro, we are laughing at you, not with you, and go down the train tracks not across them. :D

Play LoL? Add me, my IGN is Turbospeed
Play eRepublik? add me, my IGN is Lt Turbo
Have Xbox Live? my gamertag is Lt Turbospeed

Return to “Epsilon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests