Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Fri 01 Jun, 2012 14:38

Last edited by Soundwave on Wed 13 Jun, 2012 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
Vambo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [.:I:.]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Abh Fleet limit + no paying upgrades rule

Postby Vambo » Fri 01 Jun, 2012 23:19

correct me if I'm wrong, but you're crippling yourselves by only allowing your members to have the laughably small amount of 10mill fleet in total? are you genuinely retarded or just a talented actor?

Sammael wrote:Basically what I'm trying to say is that this is a bad post and you should feel bad for making it.
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 07:34

*beep* off.

*beep* you all.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 04:11

Another excellent decision.

:nonono
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 08:00

Fu ck off you to you prick. Its much better decision then to quit. Ill wait till you all drop dead and miserable. Next limit will be 5 000 000 of fleet. So you can hunt us with your overgrown fleets across epsi all the time.

pricks.

You are ruining excitement and play of the game.You dont understand a damn thing do you? You are killing fleets of ppl faster then ppl have time to rebuild any fleet. Why invest anything in fleets when you will derb it ? And im talking for server not a guild. What i need to lick some dick of you pompous pricks to get some safety? NEVER. With all you ppl on same side you *beep* on everything you did last years in fighting each others. You are all same stink ,and i am allways fighting same players who just run to strongest guild available for them , to use databases and blob to stay safe. And now you done it All the *beep* in server on same side.

Stink together then.

ps. If if somebody is insulted , it is ment to be insulting. :bleh: Die! :grumpy:

ps. stop mixing into other guild affairs. If we want to play with no fleets , we will play with no fleets.

*beep* you all.
VinnyI
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [FTW]

Postby VinnyI » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 09:17

There is to be no more payments for AE accounts upgrades of player in here.

In my opinion , as epsilon server is defunct
this is about the only thing I could agree with....and my addendum: everyone should just quit the server cuz the devs either won't or can't do anything about the lack of people in the server.

Reasoning: I've been playing this game almost 7 years. And there's about as much new content...wait. There really hasn't been any new content since the introduction to Tachyon; and that was what...3 years ago?

Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Caesar » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 10:20

Certain people need to cool it on this thread before I pull out the suspensions. There is no need to resort to foul language and the insults.

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 11:13

I insult openly. I dont hide it behind twisted words. If i want to play with no fleet , ill play the game with NO FLEET! Its to be MY DECISION!

Suspensions? I hoped for errasing of my account. It seems thats the only way ill quit this server.

:grumpy:

*beep* you all.
RoboTech

Postby RoboTech » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 15:23

I heard rumours of a hidden function the developers added, called "Delete account".
It is hidden somewhere for a few chosen to find out.

Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Caesar » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 20:36

RoboTech wrote:I heard rumours of a hidden function the developers added, called "Delete account".
It is hidden somewhere for a few chosen to find out.
Some times I wish I could rep...

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 21:25

Soundwave wrote:Fu ck off you to you prick. Its much better decision then to quit. Ill wait till you all drop dead and miserable. Next limit will be 5 000 000 of fleet. So you can hunt us with your overgrown fleets across epsi all the time.

pricks.

You are ruining excitement and play of the game.You dont understand a damn thing do you? You are killing fleets of ppl faster then ppl have time to rebuild any fleet. Why invest anything in fleets when you will derb it ? And im talking for server not a guild. What i need to lick some dick of you pompous pricks to get some safety? NEVER. With all you ppl on same side you *beep* on everything you did last years in fighting each others. You are all same stink ,and i am allways fighting same players who just run to strongest guild available for them , to use databases and blob to stay safe. And now you done it All the *beep* in server on same side.

Stink together then.

ps. If if somebody is insulted , it is ment to be insulting. :bleh: Die! :grumpy:

ps. stop mixing into other guild affairs. If we want to play with no fleets , we will play with no fleets.
Aww...you mad.

So it's our fault that you guys are too incompetent as to even give a decent fight? You realize that if you morons had done something differently than to just sit and sim in E48 that things could look differently right now?

You are truly a terrible leader. I hope that Infinatus kicks you so that Abh stops being lead by someone as dumb as you are.

Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Caesar » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 21:44

Enough with the insults! You can argue without insulting each other, or at least be less obvious about the insults! Jeheeez!! :roll:

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 21:53

I didn't insult anyone. I pointed out something obvious.

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 21:54

:shock:

Its like .... WOW! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

*beep* you all.
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Carnage 101 » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 22:47

Out of curiosity why post it? It seems you have given up playing but yet wish to lead your guild on a suicide path. First the embargo and then this lol. Also before this was the build only frigate in a guild idea lol.

Well if you're happy so are we. Still don't see the point of a forum post unless you wanted our reaction. Its not going to change anything anyway lol.

We are still moving towards finishing this game, which means making everyone quit till the devs declare that thegame is officially over and we get some end prize and hopefully a new 1 year upgrade or epsilon reset to ae version 2.0 lol

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Return to “Epsilon”