FTW, The Secret.

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: FTW, The Secret.

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 01:13

Oh....I had no idea. I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to be sorry for myself. :cry: Fleet died...

I knew about the Op, I helped plan it. Was it a huge mistake? Of course, but things happen. You can't get anywhere without taking a risk.

Is it a testament to FTW's activity? Yes. But is it some overwhelming show of skill and expertise? Not really, seeing as how you guys probably had all the information passed to you.

Am I happy fleet had to be disbanded? No, not really. Would I rather see people disband than be converted into cosmic dust? Of course. Part of actively trying to fight another guild is denying them food.

Bring up my mistakes and call me fail all you want Hard Rock and I can reciprocate.

I still love you though
Last edited by UlquiorraCifer on Thu 30 Aug, 2012 02:59, edited 1 time in total.

:nonono
Relentless

Postby Relentless » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 01:17

My fleet, my work.... my pride. Mine. You want easy derbs? You want easy pickings? Not from me. That is enough to be proud about and then rebuild. I knew what I was getting into when I got into an OP. I knew this might happen just didn't think it'd be so certain that it would. However.... that asside.... if you EVER paid attention to history.... Slowpoke did it once; viable tactic yes? Ftw invented it? Nope. More noticeable topic when slowpoke did it? Yep.

You see Hard^Rock, I don't suck shaft up down or sideways. I observe quietly, learn adapt and if necessary make a sacrifice. Is the XP really worth letting you sim more fleet? Nope. I think there's plenty to be proud about disbanding my fleet. If you start complaining any more.... then that's your guys' problem not mine 8-)

-Relentless
Hard^Rock
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
XI

Postby Hard^Rock » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 01:31

@ Relentless

i alwayse liked u . and love the way u played. didnt expect u gonna disband ..

hope u dont quit .

@ UlquiorraCifer

dont take my post offense :shock: im just saying u shouldnt blame the spies as much as the fail on this OP for being trapped.

good luck next time

* kiss * :paranoid:

Relentless

Postby Relentless » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 01:44

Thanks H^R. I don't intend to quit. Not because of this.... not ever because of this. Let's face it though.... while I'd rather take the risk... get my fleet out of there. FTW has some good trigger fingers. I know this, thus it calls for a new tactic and a new way of adapting. Disbanding fleet makes sense. I've got awesome tech, I've got incredible activity. I've got a chance even with a disband. It made sense to me even when hoardes of people told me otherwise. It's nice to be unpredictable.

-Relentless
Lince
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lince » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 09:45

you will get back up there fast enougth Relentless, best of luck

teh_entity wrote:<3 you massa,I hate lince :whisle:
I still voted for you :scared:

Return to “Epsilon”