Guess what

The One
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Guess what

Postby The One » Tue 15 Jan, 2013 06:47

It does not matter if DMNT or FTW win, they are both planning on turning on their allies soon after they win. You have been warned, but you likely won't listen, so have a nice time getting back stabbed!

Dro
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Guess what

Postby Dro » Tue 15 Jan, 2013 08:49

The One wrote:It does not matter if DMNT or FTW win, they are both planning on turning on their allies soon after they win. You have been warned, but you likely won't listen, so have a nice time getting back stabbed!
uhhh FTW only has 1 allie and its [Abh] so yeah it wont be us

Cabbage
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: E: [SiN]

Postby Cabbage » Mon 21 Jan, 2013 19:02

I heard that the server explodes after this blob crash.

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Wed 23 Jan, 2013 05:05

I heard that the losing side has to give the winning side handies.

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Wed 23 Jan, 2013 05:08

Cause if that's true...i want eph to be the one who has give me a handie

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 25 Jan, 2013 05:45

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 01:17, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Fri 25 Jan, 2013 06:57

let the pro's work and go back to your fail server. Thanks. :headshake:
Last edited by Janovick on Wed 30 Jan, 2013 06:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filtering profanity

macbro

Postby macbro » Sat 26 Jan, 2013 07:24

And who are besides someone who hides in the 70's and asks for handies?

And just so you know. I'm just a meatshield.

Dro
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Dro » Sat 26 Jan, 2013 10:55

Balor wrote:I am calling shenanigans.

Honestly what is wrong with both sides here? DMTNT has every chance to go guerrilla, mass scatter, pro-run, etc, and keep the server alive, if that's what they want. I imagine some "war fatigue" has settled in which is why DMTNT leadership's plan is "do nothing, wait to get killed." You have plenty of options and if you wanted to survive then you'd be playing keep-away. Terrible leadership is just terrible, and lazy.

FTW! What is wrong with you? Their blob is only 2 hours away! You could launch directly to their blob, charge in blind with horrible sync and no target spreadsheet, give barely any notice to your camp, and you'd still win on sheer fleet size advantage.

Now Epsilon is not one of my flagship servers but I do have a lolaccount, I joined Epsi so I could watch your cool crash and witness Epsi burn to the ground because that is somewhat my thing. Now I am starting to think this will never happen, hence why I've gone mostly inactive.

Very disappointing, both sides, shame on everyone involved. Someone, anyone, do something.
they have a 17 billion fleet. regardless of what you may think its not as easy as running in and smacking a few things and calling it a day. we have 13 billion mobile. this includes our recs and fc and ca. so yeah. we can win this war but we will do it with massive ratios and activity. not poor planning and blind hits.

Cabbage
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: E: [SiN]

Postby Cabbage » Wed 30 Jan, 2013 05:57

Dro wrote:
Balor wrote:I am calling shenanigans.

Honestly what is wrong with both sides here? DMTNT has every chance to go guerrilla, mass scatter, pro-run, etc, and keep the server alive, if that's what they want. I imagine some "war fatigue" has settled in which is why DMTNT leadership's plan is "do nothing, wait to get killed." You have plenty of options and if you wanted to survive then you'd be playing keep-away. Terrible leadership is just terrible, and lazy.

FTW! What is wrong with you? Their blob is only 2 hours away! You could launch directly to their blob, charge in blind with horrible sync and no target spreadsheet, give barely any notice to your camp, and you'd still win on sheer fleet size advantage.

Now Epsilon is not one of my flagship servers but I do have a lolaccount, I joined Epsi so I could watch your cool crash and witness Epsi burn to the ground because that is somewhat my thing. Now I am starting to think this will never happen, hence why I've gone mostly inactive.

Very disappointing, both sides, shame on everyone involved. Someone, anyone, do something.
they have a 17 billion fleet. regardless of what you may think its not as easy as running in and smacking a few things and calling it a day. we have 13 billion mobile. this includes our recs and fc and ca. so yeah. we can win this war but we will do it with massive ratios and activity. not poor planning and blind hits.
^This.

I may be on the DMTNT side but there are facts.

It is frankly not possible for DMTNT to move enough fleet to take out FTW's active ~11b.

And please ... go back to playing Runescape (@Balor).

Epsilon is the most active of the older servers and the one with the highest XP (taking server age into account).

Both sides have everything to lose in this side and the funny part is ... it's okay if the server dies. We have been doing this for a very long time. I shed tears, blood and saliva with people on both sides of the fight.

No matter what happens, it will be fun (for about ~30 seconds) then whoever has to do the debris split commits suicide.

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Wed 30 Jan, 2013 21:08

Hide in the 70s? i hunt mofo's like you for fun. We have been doing this for years. Win some lose some. Both sides have alot to lose.

Return to “Epsilon”