LAAN and SWAGA drop their treaties to Abh

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Re: LAAN and SWAGA drop their treaties to Abh

Postby Soundwave » Fri 08 Mar, 2013 11:28

Janovick

Be respectful!

Hm... Are you playing in DMTNT? You recognized yourself somewhere between the lines? :biglaugh:

Look. Forum topicc here says : Politics & Wars . As i see it , this is forum extension of game. So , what a hell are you talking about

Also to say : I know cusres will be *b e e p* -* ed. Meaning forum has autocensorship option so no real curses can be posted. Other thing is what ppl can read between the lines and mybe recognize themselves in this or that post. But , this is just a place where ppl , after something happens in game , let off steem , by these or that means.

And this is what this all it is.

As of random reader coming here. In my original msges *beep* is what server automatically censored . these was like bad language things. (*beep*) is what this Janovick guys censored , these was not curses but some words that after now removed , its hard to see clear picture of what i was saying . But ok , if somebody is stung by this , and got insulted , dont be. I know in real life we all are charming , good and nice ppl . :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: This mssg is just post about situation in game. I dont hate anybody , and expect that next year play with same ppl i fight this year. ;) Dont get me to serious. I know its a game. Dont worry ppl. :)

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Tue 12 Mar, 2013 00:25

I never knew I was a prince :D

imo though, a lot of their reasons sound like utter BS. I can understand hitting LAAN in WAR as a violation of a pact, your lad should've payed better attention to who he was killing.

WAR has all of their tags as titles so it could've been avoided.

As for letting Epsilon die, I couldn't agree more.

:nonono
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 15:21

As for letting Epsilon die, I couldn't agree more.

Well i dont agree on that.I play here all the time and i dont like this apathy you all ire in . Epsi is fun. Its just that you ppl dont see it cos you are looking a wrong direction...

As of WAR , are we not to hit DMTNT players also from LAAN , SWAGA etc etc... WAR is not a temp guild. Its guild that will stay around untill end of this blob war , and who knows when thaat will happen. Its simply a poor guild that will end up beeing disbanded and farmed. Anyways , i asked for diplo relations or a nap with them , it was rejected , and thats all. Any action against them was legal as we dont have nap with them.

As of tags , i dont hit ppl i dont want to hit. Thats personal issue , not guild issue. I had enough "friends" before who turned sides based on their wits. No thx. There are writen signed pacts or nothing. Friends stay friends , but they can fight each other in oposing guilds. That dont makes them not friends. After all , friends can be better friends if they are in enemy guilds, and still be loyal to guild this way.

*beep* you all.
Vambo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [.:I:.]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Vambo » Sun 17 Mar, 2013 18:09

Soundwave wrote: WAR is not a temp guild. Its guild that will stay around untill end of this blob war

is that not the definition of a temp guild?

Sammael wrote:Basically what I'm trying to say is that this is a bad post and you should feel bad for making it.
Near L
Banned
Banned

Postby Near L » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 04:41

Give my dear friend the benefit of doubt. He may of meant even after?

The future lies to those of the past, to say more is quite simple: The past was in the hands of Imperium, and so shall the present, and future be.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 07:54

Soundwave wrote:
This sound more like a UM declaration than an Abh one.

?

UM == United Mankind.

And you call yourself Abh. :bleh:

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Tue 19 Mar, 2013 00:36

is that not the definition of a temp guild?

:wall: Damn man. Its an ironical message. War will be here for years by the way Ftw and DMTNT are fighting each others. We stay independent even if that kills us , and will join blob war only when it actually happen to participate in BATTLE , not the WAR. There is NO War. Its just an invention to keep weak minded idle for derbing.

UM == United Mankind.

And you call yourself Abh.

O cmon you jackass how can i know you know about United Mankind. Crest of the Star is not so much known. Everybody just think name is strange invention. Also , I dont call myself Abh. What a crap you imply that i dress as a cossplay? Its AE guild name. Its quite a good name considering some others. Also it helps with pointing out guild agenda as i dont need to invent things. Its same like "Rebel Alliance" or "Empire" from star wars. You psot know name to promote some agenda . I just took a less known and more childish name mybe so i just need to obey the "rules" in a way and they are simply to be followed . Its same like in any other role playing game in a way. And i do play this game so want to have "feeling" of playing , not just a rush for derbs and who is better in rank list , what to me looks mutch like a tenis players ranking list... :bleh: Anways if you look at things in epsi , it is not so strange then that we ended up only one as allies to Ftw , and all the rest were "Alliance" like United Mankind , allied to drop Ftw ;) Strange twist XD

*beep* you all.

Return to “Epsilon”