LAAN and SWAGA drop their treaties to Abh

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

LAAN and SWAGA drop their treaties to Abh

Postby Soundwave » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 12:33

By the words of Francis Barcino and Sibonet , Both guilds (SWAGA and LAAN) drop their NAP to Humankind Empire of Abh.

Due to new circumstances :

Abh Player will hit any of these guild players based on our respected private status to them
Abh Guild Allows Ftw to attack Swaga or LAAN from us.
Abh Guild will forward all data regardless both Guilds to Ftw.

Addition :

For DMTNT. This may be a small setback for us cos we will now have more targets to hit meaning we will not so much attack you ppl, but this will not deviate us from attacking you ppl where we can. This small trick , wher you will use our old allies to stop us attacking you pricks , is just that. A trick. You DMTNT ppl are worst scum in epsilon universe. I spit on you and your politics , macinations , lies and tricks you use. If you cant play openly in the fieald , then go *beep* OFF you cowardly morons.Cos that is what you ppl are . Liars and cowards.

I spit on you.

Soundwave . Signed and i stick to every word i say.

Quiting this *beep* game.

*beep* you all.
Vambo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [.:I:.]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: LAAN and SWAGA drop their treaties to Abh

Postby Vambo » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 22:16

Soundwave wrote:You DMTNT ppl are worst scum in epsilon universe. I spit on you and your politics , macinations , lies and tricks you use. If you cant play openly in the fieald , then go *beep* OFF you cowardly morons.Cos that is what you ppl are . Liars and cowards.

I spit on you.
love you too

Sammael wrote:Basically what I'm trying to say is that this is a bad post and you should feel bad for making it.
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 00:57

Dont drop your pants to soon. :biglaugh:

*beep* you all.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 01:57

This sound more like a UM declaration than an Abh one.

onbekende07
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby onbekende07 » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 18:10

Soundwave wrote: Due to new circumstances :

Abh Player will hit any of these guild players based on our respected private status to them
Abh Guild Allows Ftw to attack Swaga or LAAN from us.
Abh Guild will forward all data regardless both Guilds to Ftw.
NEW circumstances? Thats odd, weren't you already doing these anyway? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF
Lt. Turbo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Lt. Turbo » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 07:36

quick question, when we were part of FTW, soundwave was bashing all of FTW....now that we split, he likes FTW?

do you hate a certain person here or what?.....why the change of heart with FTW? and now that jackal is over there (the one who according to you "betrayed" you) shouldn't you hate them instead?....just trying to see your point of view before i discard it completely.
Last edited by Janovick on Fri 01 Mar, 2013 02:34, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removing offensive words

Play LoL? Add me, my IGN is Turbospeed
Play eRepublik? add me, my IGN is Lt Turbo
Have Xbox Live? my gamertag is Lt Turbospeed
Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Thu 28 Feb, 2013 16:26

This sound more like a UM declaration than an Abh one.
?
onbekende07 : circumstances? Thats odd, weren't you already doing these anyway?
First? Who are you? Do you have any info i dont have? Is this what you think of or just your idea? We signed NAP with Ftw. Main trait of this nap is JG sharing. We allow them to use our JGs if needed. We dont scout for them. We do give them data on DMTNT fleets we see. Ftw can join into Abh for an OP / JG using. They are allowed to use JGs to hit ANY Hostile Guild to us. They are NOT to use Jgs to hit any ally of ours. Thats more or less all , simple , effective. SO far , i am not familiar with one break of this treaty. They allways ask before joining , check is it possible or not to hit. They allways hit guildss/Fleets we didnt had nap with (SICO, RD, DMTNT) There was no hits on SWAGA or LAAN bases or fleet from us , From Ftw using our JGs to jump in , or to jump out of any target.
As of scouting for Ftw , do you really think We can scout for Ftw BETTER then Ftw himself?
Lastly.
What Swaga or LAAN can get out of this? Cant you see all ppl from Swaga and LAAN are in WAR? What possible thing ppl remained in LAAN or SWAGA can gain from this? Think a little damit!!!
quick question, when we were part of FTW, soundwave was bashing all of FTW....now that we split, he likes FTW?

do you hate a certain person here or what?.....why the change of heart with FTW? and now that jackal is over there (the one who according to you "betrayed" you) shouldn't you hate them instead?....just trying to see your point of view before i discard it completely.
LOOL . Knock Knock ? Didnt we signed nap with DMTNT ? TWO TIMES! What are we now , to stay away so that we are kileld by all sides?

:bleh:

We follow our pacts. As of jackal , now he friend , now he enemy , now he friend again . Will he turn out to be enemy later. Mybe , its his decision. But i will do nothing to make him an enemy , same like i will not do anything to make anybody of you ppl my enemy. You ppl do that yourself. And stop involving us into your war. Ftw fights DMTNT&Co. We are naped with Ftw and thats all. As far as i know , Ftw didnt asked us so far to help them in any meaningfull way against you ppl. We are NOT part of your war. We just have NAP with Ftw and stay hiden behind their shadow. We are used as bait and Ftw got many profit from us that way. If Ftw kills you , it will probably be without us. Same as when you kill us , it will be totaly pointless as we could be on your blob from first place. :bleh:

Stop mixing pacts and friends or hatred. Pact is writen agreement. Other things are just emotions.
Last edited by Janovick on Fri 01 Mar, 2013 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing offensive words in quote

*beep* you all.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 03:14

I'm actually kind of curious as to why LAAN and SWAGA decided to end that pact.(Honestly I'm pretty curious about a lot of things happening lately :P )

Did they actually site a reason?

:nonono
onbekende07
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby onbekende07 » Sat 02 Mar, 2013 18:09

Just saying neither side believed the treaty was still there, doesn't mean it wasn't still honored to some agree :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF
Dro
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Dro » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 03:35

UlquiorraCifer wrote:I'm actually kind of curious as to why LAAN and SWAGA decided to end that pact.(Honestly I'm pretty curious about a lot of things happening lately :P )

Did they actually site a reason?
Mini War under the Big War. how cute :P

Soundwave
Banned
Banned

Postby Soundwave » Mon 04 Mar, 2013 21:07

to : Dro
*beep* of you *beep*. I put LAAN and SWAGA as no pact. Not hostile or enemy or anything like that. If you think i will hit players who fought with us for last years then you are just a *beep* *beep*. *beep* off.
onbekende07
Who are you .SWAG? That guild is lost gone. There is no SWAG. For me there is still only G.A. , Swag is buuried. You ppl burried it with your performance of last stand (*Beep*) who dont know how to fight . For me , Every pact is more important then any of you backstabing lying horror (*Beep*). I see your pactice is inhereted by DMTNT if DMTNT didnt had another agenda of *beep* you guys into your (*Beep*).
UlquiorraCifer
Ah.. Our soft tounge prince arived... What happened? I landed scouts on WAR base that is next to DMTNT Blob. Thats offense number 1. Then seems i landed some scout after some Ftw hit in E30? Or WAR hit Ftw in E30? Dont know .Anyways i landed scout somewhere. Finaly , Bak hit some WAR base. But seems that WAR player was LAAN. LOL! Thats a *beep* laugh thing cos WAR 3sum , dmtnt, sico , rd etc can hit us it seems , but we are only to hit them. Not other war. thats also funny as no any kind of pact wth war was agreed. Anyways its Funny that BAk was called guilty , cos DMTNT also called him guilty when you ppl droped your pact on us.

So far :

DMTNT - Drop pact once.
DMTNT - Drop pact seccond time , hit our blob in E37
RD - DROP Pact , attack us in E70s next day
WAR - DROP pact reason . *beep* happens.

(*Beep*)

Shame on you all. You , are nothing. If you are a saviors of Epsi , let epsi dies.
Last edited by Janovick on Tue 05 Mar, 2013 00:51, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removing offensive statements

*beep* you all.
Janovick
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Janovick » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 00:48

Be respectful!

Keep it civil in here! You do no need to be offensive in order to discuss in-game politics.

Cabbage
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: E: [SiN]

Postby Cabbage » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 01:22

Soundwave wrote:
to : Dro
*beep* of you *beep*. I put LAAN and SWAGA as no pact. Not hostile or enemy or anything like that. If you think i will hit players who fought with us for last years then you are just a *beep* *beep*. *beep* off.
onbekende07
Who are you .SWAG? That guild is lost gone. There is no SWAG. For me there is still only G.A. , Swag is buuried. You ppl burried it with your performance of last stand (*Beep*) who dont know how to fight . For me , Every pact is more important then any of you backstabing lying horror (*Beep*). I see your pactice is inhereted by DMTNT if DMTNT didnt had another agenda of *beep* you guys into your (*Beep*).
UlquiorraCifer
Ah.. Our soft tounge prince arived... What happened? I landed scouts on WAR base that is next to DMTNT Blob. Thats offense number 1. Then seems i landed some scout after some Ftw hit in E30? Or WAR hit Ftw in E30? Dont know .Anyways i landed scout somewhere. Finaly , Bak hit some WAR base. But seems that WAR player was LAAN. LOL! Thats a *beep* laugh thing cos WAR 3sum , dmtnt, sico , rd etc can hit us it seems , but we are only to hit them. Not other war. thats also funny as no any kind of pact wth war was agreed. Anyways its Funny that BAk was called guilty , cos DMTNT also called him guilty when you ppl droped your pact on us.

So far :

DMTNT - Drop pact once.
DMTNT - Drop pact seccond time , hit our blob in E37
RD - DROP Pact , attack us in E70s next day
WAR - DROP pact reason . *beep* happens.

(*Beep*)

Shame on you all. You , are nothing. If you are a saviors of Epsi , let epsi dies.
Blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah.

Blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I agree.

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Tue 05 Mar, 2013 01:49

wow Abh still exists!! Great news. I guess those shortlived Red and Blue guilds are gone now? That guy from Red who tagged over into Abh was a false person. He pretended to be one thing when he was another. Im with Soundwave< too many people in epsilon say one thing and then do another just to hit fleets in recall traps>

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
onbekende07
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby onbekende07 » Wed 06 Mar, 2013 10:38

Soundwave wrote:
onbekende07
wow wow, no need to use the word filter that much mate...

You should know me somewhat, I shot a scout of yours 2 days ago :D.

Anyway, I see you take to mouch emotions to this game, take a breath and a step backwards for a day, clear up the mind and remember that this is a game, a game where some can't help but get childish and petty. Let them do that, don't get caught in there pace or you will crash and burn, both in game as in RL :D.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

Return to “Epsilon”