Betrayed

Cloud8907

Betrayed

Postby Cloud8907 » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:22

I know I have a bit of a mouth on me, but really I am 90% joking and now it seems like it is trying to be covered up. I know I am not the greatest player, but this is just wrong. I stood by my DMTNT brothers and was willing to lay down even my fleet for their cause and this is what I get? I do not even think what I was posting was all that bad, but since you guys wont let DMTNT members talk it on the boards then lets bring it here. Already members who consider me a friend leave DMTNT because of Penguin's action which I feel is completely uncalled for, I am not asking for DMTNT to fight over me, I just ask to punish Penguin. At the very least I should have been getting official warnings, two max which I had none on record. When I first joined I was probation and had already 2 warning that I had to take off, and I did it quite quickly because I was also your top scouter. So please enlighten me why am I the only person in the guild it seems that could not talk some *beep*?

Jethro Gibbs
Guild: E -Heaven G-DS
H -LOVE
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Betrayed

Postby Jethro Gibbs » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:30

u forgot to post the hit man
[DMTNT] Penguin vs. Zoro losses: 22,455,615 / 26,974,175

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:31

Does anyone have posts from the board of what was actually said so the epsiverse can see?

Cloud8907

Postby Cloud8907 » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:35

I unfortunately do not have access to it anymore. We need someone from DMTNT to post it unless it has been taken down to be covered up as well.

Chuck135
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Chuck135 » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:40

Wait, the Epsilon forums are still up?

Ducks
Cloud8907

Postby Cloud8907 » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:40

Personally a system is set up for a reason, but guess you do not need to follow systems anymore... Coincidentally though only person threatening me is the one who hits me. Supposedly leadership gave him the green, I doubt it though, because ratio wise they would have chosen someone better to hit me with A LOT better ratios. I wont by it, flat out cover up and it hurts me very badly. More than the actual fleet loss.

[DMTNT] Clyde Frog Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Apr 19 2013, 04:36:30
A warning is a warning whether or not there is a cool little symbol next to your name.

[DMTNT] Clyde Frog Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report Apr 19 2013, 04:26:23
Verbal warnings by leadership are as good as getting a little symbol next to your name.

They stopped using it after I left, so it doesn't even matter.

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:50

I need more info to judge. Was there ever a post saying that leadership wouldn't be placing a stupid little symbol in the title as a warning and go by verbal only? Also. Someone from DMT needs to post what was said, and if it was deleted i a going to assume it was deleted so as to not make penguin look like he was in the wrong.

Cloud8907

Postby Cloud8907 » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:56

Would anyone hate me if I joined FTW? Personally I do not think DMTNT is worth defending if they are not willing to defend me when I feel like I have been wronged. I feel Penguin was the only person with a real issue with me. I want to see who actually removed me from the guild as well, I have a hunch it was Penguin.

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:57

And by post i mean, a post of any kind. (i.e. announcement, general board etc.)

Cloud8907

Postby Cloud8907 » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:06

Here is an anny, only reason I brought up FTW is because I have no where to go. I believe my RD bridge has been burned way too much even if mostly unintentional. But I just need some time to think.

[DMTNT] Penguin vs. Zoro losses: 22,455,615 / 26,974,175

The above attack is currently stirring up a lot of...outrage it seems.

Some because it's a supposed abuse of power, or it's a friend dead. Others is just because some people see a wasted fleet.

But, this is a long story of people abusing leniency and kindness due to extreme circumstances. Zoro has run his mouth since the day I let him in, and he has received many warnings about it.

Via PMs and the boards he has provoked Penguin and others for many weeks.

This attack was not an abuse of power, it was sanctioned. By me, Ulquiorra Cifer. I gave him member status, I removed it. Penguin was just the one who got to carry it out.

Say what you want but direct it at me, through PM, leave it off the boards.

-UC

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:17

an official warning in DMT is supposed to be that stupid symbol in your title...if no stupid symbol, then no "official" warning has taken place, and you were wronged.

mastercrs
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby mastercrs » Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:22

Also saying it wasn't an abuse of power doesn't make it so. Systems are set up for a reason and leadership in DMT have seemed to circumvent rules that were agreed upon by multiple people.

Cloud8907

Postby Cloud8907 » Sat 20 Apr, 2013 05:23

There does not need to be anymore said. I have heard what I needed to hear, more or less. I wont agree what has happened to me but it was evident someone or a group of people felt it was appropriate even though a majority does not seem to agree. I have been offered help to regain my loss from certain people and that helps I guess even though it does not seem to remedy the main issue I have which is the act itself. Everyone can make their own decision on the matter, those who have an issue with me personally and that I have "offended" should pm me in game so then I know who they are and make sure I do not "offend" them again. If we plan to survive and pursue victory we must not be fighting one another, or that will just lead to our inevitable demise. I will be the bigger person in this and let whatever ill will slide and even apologize to those I have offended. I still do not agree with the actions taken, but I hope this is a lesson learned by more than just me. A point has been clearly made, and it is time to move forward.

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sat 20 Apr, 2013 06:18

mastercrs wrote:an official warning in DMT is supposed to be that stupid symbol in your title...if no stupid symbol, then no "official" warning has taken place, and you were wronged.
There is also nothing in the guild's rules that says people have to issue warnings, nor is there anywhere written down you have to be warned first to be kicked and shot.

Warnings can be issued for anything, excerpt from the guideline:
If you fail to meet guild requirements, attack our allies, disobey a direct order or generally annoy an officer with a hangover
So theoretically, all a player has to do is annoy an officer a few times and they'll die if that's the action they wish to take.

And it also only says further along in the guideline that the symbol might be found next to your name, not necessarily placed.

Therefore when you find yourself being warned by an officer, verbally or via the nifty little symbol it can still fall under the guideline set in the guild pages.

You lot may not like it, but that is the way it goes :D

(post count +1!)

:nonono
Cloud8907

Postby Cloud8907 » Sat 20 Apr, 2013 08:19

Now I know, lets hope everyone learns this lesson ;)

Return to “Epsilon”