The Battle Report Thread

User avatar
Hampster..
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4478
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 05:27
Reputation: 110
Galaxy: Gamma
Location: New Zealand

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby Hampster.. » Tue 08 Dec, 2009 14:48


I dislike living cuttlefish
TheMACHINE
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue 14 Oct, 2008 15:36
Reputation: 2
Guild: Beta: [S³D]
Epsilon: [3SUM]

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby TheMACHINE » Wed 06 Jan, 2010 16:23


Boreham
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:29
Reputation: 1
Guild: E- STOP
H- WHY!
I - STOP
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Britian

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby Boreham » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 13:46


Epsilon - [STOP]
Helion - [WHY!]
User avatar
xXfitch15Xx
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 23:43
Reputation: 1
Guild: Cut Throats
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby xXfitch15Xx » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 23:21



that was very nice to see :clap:

Boreham
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:29
Reputation: 1
Guild: E- STOP
H- WHY!
I - STOP
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Britian

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby Boreham » Tue 02 Feb, 2010 18:52

xXfitch15Xx wrote:


that was very nice to see :clap:



glad you liked it.

Epsilon - [STOP]
Helion - [WHY!]
GatoRanchero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 04:44
Reputation: 2
Guild: Ex [ASHES]
Ex [DiBz]

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby GatoRanchero » Tue 09 Feb, 2010 00:55


User avatar
[-VIL-] Doom
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue 15 Jul, 2008 00:03
Reputation: 4
Guild: [·V·] Villain
Galaxy: Epsilon
Contact:

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby [-VIL-] Doom » Sat 27 Feb, 2010 14:22

http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view ... E24B891C52

It's fun seeing what Levis can do to mixed HCs and Cruisers without their fodder.

Mastermind of Villain
Image
User avatar
xXfitch15Xx
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 23:43
Reputation: 1
Guild: Cut Throats
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby xXfitch15Xx » Tue 09 Mar, 2010 22:43


User avatar
pezzawinkle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue 14 Apr, 2009 17:54
Reputation: 3
Guild: E: [SWAG]
K: [DDoS]
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Australia

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby pezzawinkle » Wed 10 Mar, 2010 10:17

nice a triple commander kill over no defences, that is a keeper :D

Survivor of the UKoE Holocaust.
If the measure of a leader is also the measure of how crazy one is, why am i not leading the whole damn server?

Insanity comes in all shapes and sizes, just like the fleets that inhabit them.
User avatar
xXfitch15Xx
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 23:43
Reputation: 1
Guild: Cut Throats
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby xXfitch15Xx » Thu 11 Mar, 2010 00:35

pezzawinkle wrote:nice a triple commander kill over no defences, that is a keeper :D



i do have a question about killing commanders. what is the % of killing one or three in my case?

User avatar
basilisk101
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat 24 May, 2008 22:28
Reputation: 71

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby basilisk101 » Thu 11 Mar, 2010 03:39

xXfitch15Xx wrote:
pezzawinkle wrote:nice a triple commander kill over no defences, that is a keeper :D



i do have a question about killing commanders. what is the % of killing one or three in my case?



Help wrote:A base can only have one base commander assigned there, giving a bonus that is based on the commander's skill and level.
When a base is pillaged or successfully attacked, there is a 10% possibility of any commanders located there being killed

~Time flies like an arrow. Fruit Flies like a banana~

Akira wrote:Attention whoring is not technically against the rules. Carry on

Ribbentrop wrote:I'm like five trolls put together to form an ultimate troll Zord!
User avatar
xXfitch15Xx
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 23:43
Reputation: 1
Guild: Cut Throats
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby xXfitch15Xx » Thu 11 Mar, 2010 22:02

basilisk101 wrote:
xXfitch15Xx wrote:
pezzawinkle wrote:nice a triple commander kill over no defences, that is a keeper :D



i do have a question about killing commanders. what is the % of killing one or three in my case?



Help wrote:A base can only have one base commander assigned there, giving a bonus that is based on the commander's skill and level.
When a base is pillaged or successfully attacked, there is a 10% possibility of any commanders located there being killed


thank you.

User avatar
basilisk101
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat 24 May, 2008 22:28
Reputation: 71

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby basilisk101 » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 09:28


~Time flies like an arrow. Fruit Flies like a banana~

Akira wrote:Attention whoring is not technically against the rules. Carry on

Ribbentrop wrote:I'm like five trolls put together to form an ultimate troll Zord!

Return to “Epsilon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests