The Battle Report Thread

Elvis7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue 13 Feb, 2007 19:18
Reputation: 0
Guild: Epsilon - FTW

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby Elvis7 » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 18:30

Eazy E > LOL.. funny!

HackInfection
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat 06 Sep, 2008 14:47
Reputation: 0

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby HackInfection » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 19:17

all i hear is bla bla bla nonsense..

http://ae.nullnetwork.net/reports/repor ... 23b5ab4279

here, have fun.

"You cannot give reputation to yourself" WHY??? :(
User avatar
TehJar
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri 09 May, 2008 02:22
Reputation: 0

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby TehJar » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 20:31

It's one thing to nitpick 'you could have hypothetically done better if you had included units you probably didn't have', but you could have improved that just by ditching the HBs...

Anything I say on the forums is my personal opinion, I'm not here as a member of my guild.
HackInfection
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat 06 Sep, 2008 14:47
Reputation: 0

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby HackInfection » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 20:32

TehJar wrote:It's one thing to nitpick 'you could have hypothetically done better if you had included units you probably didn't have', but you could have improved that just by ditching the HBs...



not really, no. if i didnt have the HBs i wouldnt 1 shot it. :bleh:

"You cannot give reputation to yourself" WHY??? :(
User avatar
DarknessWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri 11 Jan, 2008 19:00
Reputation: 8

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby DarknessWarrior » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 20:41

HackInfection wrote:
TehJar wrote:It's one thing to nitpick 'you could have hypothetically done better if you had included units you probably didn't have', but you could have improved that just by ditching the HBs...



not really, no. if i didnt have the HBs i wouldnt 1 shot it. :bleh:



it would be about even. i'd have done it without the HBs. and u need to improve ur tech lil man

User avatar
RightWing83
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue 22 Jul, 2008 01:04
Reputation: 7
Guild: E: [XØXØX]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby RightWing83 » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 21:00

"E: [STOP] > Quitted"

Why are you even posting if you're not on Epsi anymore?

"I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God."
User avatar
DarknessWarrior
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri 11 Jan, 2008 19:00
Reputation: 8

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby DarknessWarrior » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 21:13

RightWing83 wrote:"E: [STOP] > Quitted"

Why are you even posting if you're not on Epsi anymore?



*reads the rules* there's not any rule saying u cant post on a server's P&W forum if u dont play that server :naughty:

User avatar
RightWing83
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue 22 Jul, 2008 01:04
Reputation: 7
Guild: E: [XØXØX]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby RightWing83 » Wed 11 Mar, 2009 03:07

DarknessWarrior wrote:
RightWing83 wrote:"E: [STOP] > Quitted"

Why are you even posting if you're not on Epsi anymore?



*reads the rules* there's not any rule saying u cant post on a server's P&W forum if u dont play that server :naughty:


No, but it's sort of like being that guy that graduates from high school... and for some unknown reason still manages to show up at school dances.

*Kids look around cautiously* :shifty: "He's a creeeeeeeeeeper"

"I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God."
GatoRanchero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 04:44
Reputation: 2
Guild: Ex [ASHES]
Ex [DiBz]

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby GatoRanchero » Tue 24 Mar, 2009 03:46


User avatar
Merlyn Britannicus
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1524
Joined: Sat 04 Oct, 2008 02:31
Reputation: 1
Guild: E IR
F retired
G GLAM
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby Merlyn Britannicus » Tue 24 Mar, 2009 14:41

Nice Gato :paranoid:
+1 for a sweet hit

19 reps IVE BEEN FAGGITED BY THE MAGGETS :scared:
P02 wrote:Rule 43: No matter where/when/how/who/why , blame the Jews.
SveeNOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat 07 Jun, 2008 02:51
Reputation: 2
Guild: D: [Tag]
E: [Ashes]
F: *Unknown*
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Norway

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby SveeNOR » Tue 24 Mar, 2009 18:57

Merlyn Britannicus wrote:Nice Gato :paranoid:
+1 for a sweet hit

I have sweeter hits on one fleet :-paranoid-:

http://ae.nullnetwork.net/reports/reportpaste.php?ead3f24f650fcf6d8936af5c23ecafc4
http://ae.nullnetwork.net/reports/reportpaste.php?b105ac0f79d9e167dbc3ea6d69e6145a
http://ae.nullnetwork.net/reports/reportpaste.php?b6c4f99ebc0cec07eac2d98133094f54
(three attacks on the same fleet, there are more attacks on tht fleet but since I dont wanna spam more thn three links on one attack those three are the one I chose.... but u could probably guess how it went;))

User avatar
Merlyn Britannicus
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1524
Joined: Sat 04 Oct, 2008 02:31
Reputation: 1
Guild: E IR
F retired
G GLAM
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby Merlyn Britannicus » Tue 24 Mar, 2009 19:58

FC rape for teh winz

19 reps IVE BEEN FAGGITED BY THE MAGGETS :scared:
P02 wrote:Rule 43: No matter where/when/how/who/why , blame the Jews.
SveeNOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat 07 Jun, 2008 02:51
Reputation: 2
Guild: D: [Tag]
E: [Ashes]
F: *Unknown*
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Norway

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby SveeNOR » Tue 24 Mar, 2009 21:18

Merlyn Britannicus wrote:FC rape for teh winz

Yup + I landed at a base with 7 different WP guys and no one of them was online or reacted to my fleet.....

WP I hope you guys perform better the next time we meet :nonono

GatoRanchero
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu 09 Oct, 2008 04:44
Reputation: 2
Guild: Ex [ASHES]
Ex [DiBz]

Re: The Battle Report Thread

Postby GatoRanchero » Wed 25 Mar, 2009 02:55

Merlyn Britannicus wrote:Nice Gato :paranoid:
+1 for a sweet hit



thx, my first rep point, i <3 u :P



Svee dont be jealous


Return to “Epsilon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest