BETA Hall oF Fame... Remembering Our Great Players

Master Wookie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: [◣_◢]
[^.^]

Re: BETA Hall oF Fame... Remembering Our Great Players

Postby Master Wookie » Tue 14 Jul, 2009 06:56

spamhead wrote: Damnit I was gonna say that. As much as I owe a lot to The Friar I'd hardly put him under the label of "great players". He was a mass recruiter determined to just get as many members in the guild as possible. HaZe and Spaceb0t did a far better job.
Agreed. Spaceb0t did a great job in seceding from BROX and leading the guild well in the aftermath. I wasn't around in Ω for too long under HaZe's leadership, but he was definitely a greater player than The Friar.

SS
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: Of_Borg
B: PTSS

Postby SS » Wed 15 Jul, 2009 23:20

KyZel wrote:Maybe we can start in Beta
Since Many have given Efforts
You can put nominations depending to
Great Attackers
Great Defenders
Size of Eco
Size of Fleet
Size of Technology
Oldest Player
And the way they communicate to others
let's remember this guys

through this threads
Post your known great Beta Players
oh goody!
a thread about me! You shouldnt have :oops:

Former Dark Templar
South Side for life
"Dos fracos não reza a História!"
Borg Commander.

Zout
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: NPO: A
«o»: B
Akatsuki: C
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Zout » Wed 12 Aug, 2009 18:44

nixen wrote:
Zout wrote:the guy who started Bro (can't remember his name)
The Friar.
Who was that von stucka guy or something like that. I remember seeing him a bro leader.

NPO - Alpha
«o» "Diplomat" - Beta
Akatsuki Grunt - Ceti
padme skywalker wrote:well i use mind chemistry! i reverse the revolution....u all gonna turn into monkeys again!
Narth Vader
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: B[~AoV~]

Postby Narth Vader » Fri 04 Sep, 2009 01:53

I'd have to say that the most recent Vilani Empire/ Vilani Wolfguards Emperor Darksoul (formerly Silversoul) should be mentioned.
He was auto kicked for 40 day inactivity a few days ago.
He became more inactive as time progressed due to lung problems, but he is near full health, and just lost interest while he was gone.

Current and former members have already claimed the fleet and, as he was a good friend of mine since I started on Beta, I know he will be missed in game.

/signed as a friend. :(

Zoran wrote:Props to the Vaders for beating me to the lock.
System Lord Moloc
Guild: A - [CoRM]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby System Lord Moloc » Sat 26 Sep, 2009 10:15

RLcf (MACEDONIAN) of ASTROHOLIC ANNONYMOUS for his Level, Eco, FLeet and Tech.

Top 1 for Level, 2 for Eco, 1 For Fleet and 3 for Tech.

Bulkhead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: N/A

Postby Bulkhead » Tue 29 Sep, 2009 22:19

System Lord Moloc wrote:RLcf (MACEDONIAN) of ASTROHOLIC ANNONYMOUS for his Level, Eco, FLeet and Tech.

I would call MACEDONIAN more of a simmer, i only saw his name on the ticker once or twice

I say Slowpoke for having #1 in XP prior to the B20 Gate Crash

I'm only lurking around here every now and then, commenting on that FR or checking out how that server war is going. But don't mind my presence here.
Bulkhead wrote:Join AE in ...well, AE! Why would you join AE in any other place?
Black Legionnaire
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [PTSS] - Beta
[OA] - Alpha

Postby Black Legionnaire » Thu 01 Oct, 2009 10:19

Bulkhead wrote:
System Lord Moloc wrote:RLcf (MACEDONIAN) of ASTROHOLIC ANNONYMOUS for his Level, Eco, FLeet and Tech.

I would call MACEDONIAN more of a simmer, i only saw his name on the ticker once or twice

That's wrong.

Negritis had #1 xp for a while before Valholl because his fleet got smashed. Slowpoke only made it up there because his fleet got smashed too.

If you had to pick a reputable player from each category:

Level: MACEDONIAN (Honestly, I give this because he's had the staying power, noone else has taken down his fleet and I think he deserves this nomination for managing to hold the position for so long)

Economy: Plasticup (Current holder, has been in the top 10 for ages and has been number 1 a few times)

Fleet: MACEDONIAN (See above)

Tech: White Sephiroth (He's not here anymore iirc, but he held the number 1 position for many many months, while it may have been trash tech or whatever it was, i still reckon he deserves the record)

Experience: Zhuge Liang (Never number 1, but has gotten most of his experience by smashing others, not getting hit. Others may be the same, but I know Zhuge did most of the legwork to get his XP hence my vote)

Astroholics Anonymous Co-Diplomat and Forum Scallywag Black Legionnaire. (Beta)
Ordo Avengite Black Legionnaire (Alpha)
Bulkhead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: N/A

Postby Bulkhead » Mon 12 Oct, 2009 05:00

Black Legionnaire wrote:
Bulkhead wrote:

That's wrong.

Negritis had #1 xp for a while before Valholl because his fleet got smashed. Slowpoke only made it up there because his fleet got smashed too.

If you had to pick a reputable player from each category:

Level: MACEDONIAN (Honestly, I give this because he's had the staying power, noone else has taken down his fleet and I think he deserves this nomination for managing to hold the position for so long)

Economy: Plasticup (Current holder, has been in the top 10 for ages and has been number 1 a few times)

Fleet: MACEDONIAN (See above)

Tech: White Sephiroth (He's not here anymore iirc, but he held the number 1 position for many many months, while it may have been trash tech or whatever it was, i still reckon he deserves the record)

Experience: Zhuge Liang (Never number 1, but has gotten most of his experience by smashing others, not getting hit. Others may be the same, but I know Zhuge did most of the legwork to get his XP hence my vote)
I would see fleet more as "Nobody has ever hunted his down" thing. Level is levitated with fleet so i will say that too to a certain extent.

I do believe White deserves #1 for tech.

I'm only lurking around here every now and then, commenting on that FR or checking out how that server war is going. But don't mind my presence here.
Bulkhead wrote:Join AE in ...well, AE! Why would you join AE in any other place?
Oceania

Postby Oceania » Thu 26 Nov, 2009 20:17

Bulkhead wrote:I would call MACEDONIAN more of a simmer, i only saw his name on the ticker once or twice
Macedonia is so not a simmer about a month ago he poped 100+ mil fleet without breaking a sweat.( not the B20 battle)
20 [AA] HELLRAISER 14,711,241
14 mil EXP is alot especially considering he has 170mil fleet, compaired to alot of others with more exp but no fleet.
And Hes been Attacking people who inevitably are allways a lower Lvl then him, Thus getting less exp from it.
It is entirely posable that he has killed the most fleet out of all Beta players due to this.

Zhuge liang is one of the best in beta, preatty much allways top EXP in AA since ive been in AA, i like guild leaders who are top EXP in their guild, like Kris in Ceti leading by example.

The Don
Banned
Banned

Postby The Don » Wed 23 Dec, 2009 02:35

Oceania wrote:
Bulkhead wrote:I would call MACEDONIAN more of a simmer, i only saw his name on the ticker once or twice
Macedonia is so not a simmer about a month ago he poped 100+ mil fleet without breaking a sweat.( not the B20 battle)
20 [AA] HELLRAISER 14,711,241
14 mil EXP is alot especially considering he has 170mil fleet, compaired to alot of others with more exp but no fleet.
And Hes been Attacking people who inevitably are allways a lower Lvl then him, Thus getting less exp from it.
It is entirely posable that he has killed the most fleet out of all Beta players due to this.
Not to burst your MACE is GREAT moment but....

while I agree Mace is a good player you seem to forget a few "small" advantages that mace has with the majority of the server. For starters lets go with his fleet. Levis are great especially in such a large number as he has but given that levis are highly vunerable you have to keep them safe. Mace and others in AA like Runner can easily do this with TIE... A TIE place isn't existant for most of the server. A place where you can send your fleet and you don't have to worry about it getting smashed. Mace I remembered also had 200k+ recyclers sitting on the b20 pile for countless hours and has gonne base 22 I believe. I never saw a attack from him in B20 (not saying he didn't but I know he was more of a detterent then an actual force).

Beta: The Don

True rep= +25 to whatever my rep is shown...
Take Over
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A. 9th
B. FAIL

Postby Take Over » Wed 06 Jan, 2010 08:14

Mace should be nominated just for the simple fact he has 23 bases :P

but he's also been in the top 25 for EVERYTHING for longer than I can remeber. that also earns him a spot.

Gladius Angelorum wrote: PS, I love you Take Over :paranoid:
Xeno wrote:Nice hits! You make Levis look godly!
Haiku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Haiku » Sat 23 Jan, 2010 00:01

Does anyone remember me? Stighl? B.5001? Haiku? I've gone by all those names.

-To Alcibiades, The most hardcore player ever.-
Rileigh
Guild: =T=

Postby Rileigh » Tue 26 Jan, 2010 02:16

Interesting to see how the server turned out since I left!

Any names I would nominate have already been mentioned.

Shamrock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: GM of [DDoS], Solider of [FAIL]

Postby Shamrock » Thu 04 Feb, 2010 07:44

I did not go through the 11 Pages, In fact... Perhaps we could get a master list and start this thread over.... but since he recently quit and was not only a friend but a really good player IMO.

I would like to nominate IceKing into the Hall of Fame.

~Let the wind be to your back, and may you be in heaven, long before the devil knows your dead~
KoSee for Reporting a Cheater
Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Fail/Cruel

Postby Ratimus » Fri 19 Feb, 2010 18:10

LOL
well i got to say I agree with Mace

and for what ever reason you dont like his account you got to give him credit doing all the things pointed out above to get where he is

far as white for tech LOL

yea he had good run till it was figured out how he got the credits to do all the reseaching LOL

so id nominate him for top scam artist

tho to say thos one or that one would not be fair to beta as there has been many great player here for what ever reason even those who moved on are still talked about

Return to “Beta”