Vikings [-V-] - Ceti History

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: MOJO (GM) - C (Retired)

Vikings [-V-] - Ceti History

Postby Death Smurf » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 17:33

Notes: This guild was formed out of the disbanding of ROCKY (Dec 2011/Jan 2012), and was initially set up to be an independent guild (original GM was Grimm, who stepped down in favor for Scooby). It didn't last long as an independent, and soon came under Heiho's protection, until being merged into ASG.

Last edited by Death Smurf on Fri 09 Feb, 2018 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Vikings [-V-] - Ceti History

Postby Death Smurf » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 17:34

Venomous (aka Greg Cartwright) - Passed away 26th June 2016

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Death Smurf » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 18:03

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Death Smurf » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 03:14

ASG Announcement (2012); acquisition of -V-.
WABBIPHOBE! V4V *ASG* Quote Msg Report 5 Jun 2012, 04:08:12
HIGH

so i has some news..

* the former asu guild known as "V" are mergeing into us becomming ASG some will have vgm roles, there trade guy will help our trade guy,, there jg guy help our jg guy,.., this is all very good cause we all get help so dont have to work so hard

* THOSE V arriving pls if u have any issues pm me dont take it out onthe boards
* THOSE ASG same goes for u
* NOT everyone will be joining and not everyone will stay unless u have GOOD CARACTER, ACTIVE, EG FLEET JG BUILDING OR SCOUTING I Promise u NONE of u will last (asg or v)

this is very good we have more jgs, more fleet, but better to me at least V has shown to be a much better su guild then at least 2 which i wont name and there help for many months while nothing was offered in return made me accept this is a good future step for server and asg.... AND yes kris knows and NO this is not asg splitting from su and if anyone thinks such stupid thoughts ill slap u with a tuna ( i again for the public will support kris no matter the situation)

* those v who occupied by su u need to pm me withbase location if they dont be released in 24 hours of me pmming said person ur authorised to clear ur bases whoever the guild occing u are

AS ALWAYS U CAN PM ME UR THOUGHTS OR QUESTIONS ILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER BUT REALISE IT IS IMPOSIBLE TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY ALL THE TIME.. A TEAM.. IS A TEAM..
(Notes: The merger took place a few weeks before the derbing of IA. Though it's interesting to note that the ASG GM, V4V, was complaining that other guilds had taken in former ASU guild members, despite his guild doing it too).

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Death Smurf » Sun 22 May, 2022 11:00

Unfortunately, a sad conclusion to the -V- story, is that the original founder guild lead, Grimm, opted to drop guild on Beta and suicide into his teammates there.
Date Done By Description Member
21 May 2022, 18:28:03 Grimm Withdraw from guild
This was his reason for doing so (in a message to KaHaR). The links go to Rocky showing the fleet loss.
[ByBy] Grimm Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2022-05-21 20:25:31
quitting sir
ive been simming for too many years now and had to deattach myself from this game. its been fun tho.
My appoligies to elvis n baal tho. just had to have that last fun
Don't have the stats for Elvis (at time of this publication, but will add later if acquired). Elvis lost around 500m.

Grimm vs. [CHAOS] Baal losses: 263481820 / 225084460
Grimm vs. [CHAOS] Baal losses: 35716035 / 76560970

907198436 credits in space debris.

Freedom's Hand responded to the call to shoot Grimm, as he (Grimm) was trying to sneak some recyclers in to snipe the derbs..

[CHAOS] Freedoms Hand vs. [ByBy] Grimm losses: 5,199,985 / 38,352,550

Final exit:

DS Note: Adding this information here, as I think suiciders are the lamest type of players. I've seen some people come back and do the whole "oh I used to play AE" while citing the name they used to. Someone can easily search this info and find they suicided.. and once a suicider, always a suicider.. .

While technically it's not about Ceti, he cited in his final exit about "the whole Ceti crew", thus acknowledging his links back here..

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian

Return to “Ceti”