AEWiki - Ceti Server

Rezo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: BSMF
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Rezo » Mon 10 Aug, 2009 13:11

I'm pretty sure I could get the things my various guilds were involved in right, but, well...

I play AE for pewpew. Not for wiki writing.

*beep* the wiki.

Honour thy tool, and keep it rigid.
Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Caesar » Mon 10 Aug, 2009 17:18

Well guys anything is better than nothing, as long as you try and get it as accurate as possible. I would appreciate it.

raindrops
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C: BSMF

Postby raindrops » Mon 10 Aug, 2009 20:53

Rezo wrote:I'm pretty sure I could get the things my various guilds were involved in right, but, well...

*beep* the wiki.

But when your grandkids inherit your AE account and its 100 billion fleet, how will they know "how it was back in the day, when we had to fly uphill both ways in the solar wind just to drop a single fighter... and we liked it?"

[BSMF] You knew it would happen eventually
[SMURF] retired GM / Diplosmurf / Blue Wrecking Crew
A commitment to space tears is truly a virtue worth cultivating - Absence
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Tue 11 Aug, 2009 08:03

Let's try this: use this thread to write down anything you remember, and as I have time I will attempt to word it into proper wiki format. Even if it's just bits and pieces, we'll at least get something. I'll search back through saved messages and use it to fill in the blanks from what I remember, and get back to this thread when I'm done.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Caesar » Tue 11 Aug, 2009 08:07

Excellent thanks

Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV

Postby Snafe » Tue 11 Aug, 2009 09:15

xLeviathanx wrote:
Major Tom wrote:Might as well change the portal to

BSMF Portal, and then just fill it with pics of Brock Samson and Murder

I like this idea

Seconded

Also Ceti will be under brocks murderous Fist Soon enough so it would seem relevant and forward thinking.

Anderson Cooper wrote:That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
Rezo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: BSMF

Postby Rezo » Tue 11 Aug, 2009 12:28

raindrops wrote:
Rezo wrote:I'm pretty sure I could get the things my various guilds were involved in right, but, well...

*beep* the wiki.

But when your grandkids inherit your AE account and its 100 billion fleet, how will they know "how it was back in the day, when we had to fly uphill both ways in the solar wind just to drop a single fighter... and we liked it?"
Sadly, I'll never even hit 60 mio fleet :scared:

And by the time I've grandkids, fighters will have been nerfed to the point where they look at them like we look at Ion Frigs or Titans :(

Honour thy tool, and keep it rigid.
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sun 16 Aug, 2009 12:27

I'm doing some preliminary work, and have run into a brief snag; where did PAX come from? Are they the remainders of Kittens of Steel, a group of Kittens/BOS players from the LUX alliance? I know that they were Kittens training guild and eventually brother guild, but I can't find anything on their origination.

And on another note, did VC and SARS both merge into BEAR?

Edit: One more. Did TD merge into TE or BOS?

deaths_soul

Postby deaths_soul » Sun 16 Aug, 2009 18:24

Ribbentrop wrote:I'm doing some preliminary work, and have run into a brief snag; where did PAX come from? Are they the remainders of Kittens of Steel, a group of Kittens/BOS players from the LUX alliance? I know that they were Kittens training guild and eventually brother guild, but I can't find anything on their origination.

And on another note, did VC and SARS both merge into BEAR?

Edit: One more. Did TD merge into TE or BOS?

PAX was originally a guild for peaceful players, it then merged in KoW as they had friends there and were being farmed. They then broke off again as the KoW training guild. KoS was a joint effort of KoW and BOS meant to perform attacks during a war in which KoW had many spy problems. KoS was disbanded right after the war in which it was formed, I believe it was the war in which BEAR underwent a name change. VC and SARS were the same guild, can't tell you what happened to them as I vanished before they did. I believe TD merged into TE. BOS disbanded due to internal strife and went their separate ways. Back to PAX, they fell apart shortly after KoW had a leadership change. They fell apart in the 1st quarter of '08, the KoW leadership change took place in November of '08 and also marked the point where they changed forever. If you need anymore on that era, hopefully I can help some more. :)

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sun 16 Aug, 2009 18:29

That's actually quite a bit of handy information. I would have assumed TD merged into TE, but they were so close to BOS I couldn't be sure.

Now, one other question: where did Ark come from? Did they transition from BOS: Vault 13?

deaths_soul

Postby deaths_soul » Sun 16 Aug, 2009 18:36

Ribbentrop wrote:That's actually quite a bit of handy information. I would have assumed TD merged into TE, but they were so close to BOS I couldn't be sure.

Now, one other question: where did Ark come from? Did they transition from BOS: Vault 13?

That is correct. After my time, but I found the thread: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=31622

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sun 16 Aug, 2009 18:37

Excellent, thank you. I believe that is all for now; once I am done with the preliminary graph, I will post it. You can check it out from there to see if I have everything correct.

deaths_soul

Postby deaths_soul » Sun 16 Aug, 2009 18:39

Ribbentrop wrote:Excellent, thank you. I believe that is all for now; once I am done with the preliminary graph, I will post it. You can check it out from there to see if I have everything correct.

Glad I could help. :)

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Mon 17 Aug, 2009 00:12

All right, here's the next thing that I need:

TC/Order: Where did it originate, who merged into them, who did they merge into, when did they dissolve, when were they reformed, etc. A rough estimate on dates of anything happening would also be appreciated.

deaths_soul

Postby deaths_soul » Mon 17 Aug, 2009 00:26

Ribbentrop wrote:All right, here's the next thing that I need:

TC/Order: Where did it originate, who merged into them, who did they merge into, when did they dissolve, when were they reformed, etc. A rough estimate on dates of anything happening would also be appreciated.

I believe they formed around October of '07, give or take a month or two. Unfortunately, I never really kept track of them except for when I had to settle a little dispute with them regarding some hits.

Also, if I remember correctly, there were two Order guilds around the same time. Completely different guilds and unaffiliated.

Return to “Ceti”