AEWiki - Ceti Server

User avatar
Ikari
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Posts: 4011
Joined: Tue 20 Nov, 2007 19:32
Reputation: 2
Guild: NERV
Location: Tokyo 3
Contact:

AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Ikari » Thu 06 Aug, 2009 19:30

Hi guys,

The Ceti Server Portal on the AEWiki needs your help! We still have many guilds without pages and many we do have are small or stubs and we have very little history of the server done. I would encourage any users looking to help go to the the portal and get started asap!

Ceti Server Portal - Ceti Server Articles in Need - Help getting started on Wiki's - The Wiki Guidelines

EDITED BY CAESAR:
Guild Mergers (For Wiki)
Guild Leaders (For Wiki)
Last edited by Caesar on Sun 23 Aug, 2009 12:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Included links for Wiki use.

User avatar
Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Posts: 918
Joined: Wed 10 Jun, 2009 21:35
Reputation: 24

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Caesar » Thu 06 Aug, 2009 19:49

It was mentioned when I first started Moderating that the Ceti Wikki is very out of date. It would help hugely if this was changed not only for myself but new players and possibly you too.

Perhaps we can arrange some prizes or something to those that do the most work?

User avatar
xLeviathanx
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2008 04:37
Reputation: 35
Guild: C - BSMF
F - RAVE
H - HIV
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: ZORAN 4 GLOBAL DICTATOR! He's got pie!
Contact:

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby xLeviathanx » Thu 06 Aug, 2009 22:02

I think a Date with Ikari would be a wonderful prize. Hell that might make me get off my own *beep* and do something with the Wiki.

Image
Ribbentrop wrote:I'm going to find out who taught you your numbers, then I'm going to beat the smarts out of them. I can't have my fanboys getting an education, you know.

Dom wrote:Every hole's a goal.
User avatar
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 17646
Joined: Tue 24 Mar, 2009 00:44
Reputation: 762
Location: The World Wide Cesspool

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Winchester » Thu 06 Aug, 2009 22:04

If someone can recreate the entirety of the Ceti server's history for every top 25 guild that ever was, I will reveal who I am ingame.

How's that for a prize?

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
User avatar
Rezo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun 27 May, 2007 18:18
Reputation: 137
Guild: BSMF
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Rezo » Thu 06 Aug, 2009 22:23

Ribbentrop wrote:If someone can recreate the entirety of the Ceti server's history for every top 25 guild that ever was, I will reveal who I am ingame.

How's that for a prize?
It wouldn't even be enough to make me consider clicking on the wiki.

Honour thy tool, and keep it rigid.
deaths_soul

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby deaths_soul » Fri 07 Aug, 2009 00:31

Ikari wrote:Hi guys,

The Ceti Server Portal on the AEWiki needs your help! We still have many guilds without pages and many we do have are small or stubs and we have very little history of the server done. I would encourage any users looking to help go to the the portal and get started asap!

Ceti Server Portal - Ceti Server Articles in Need - Help getting started on Wiki's - The Wiki Guidelines


Oops, I knew I forgot about something. I'll start working on things as soon as I can, haven't had as much time as I used to lately which contributed to the lack of things I did around when I said I was and then I just kind of forgot about it.

But, like I said in an earlier post a few months ago, I can do the early history and stuff mainly as my documents are a bit sketchy for the more recent stuff.

User avatar
Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Posts: 918
Joined: Wed 10 Jun, 2009 21:35
Reputation: 24

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Caesar » Fri 07 Aug, 2009 10:43

How about we set up a team for the Ceti Wikki?
They will be incharge of keeping it up to date for Ceti.
Any takers?

deaths_soul

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby deaths_soul » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 00:49

Caesar wrote:How about we set up a team for the Ceti Wikki?
They will be incharge of keeping it up to date for Ceti.
Any takers?


Thing is, I doubt many people in Ceti actually care much about the wiki. But it may be more helpful to use the discussion pages more and/or maybe somehow list those who are helping to work on the wiki so that info may be sent to help keep it all together so that the info in the pages would read more fluently and stuff.

User avatar
imbrium
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2007 16:31
Reputation: 150
Guild: -
C: BSMF
D: AYAYA

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby imbrium » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 01:18

I'll bet 5 spacebucks that anyone who's qualified to record the history of Ceti will not volunteer to do so, and that the people that eventually volunteer will have no idea what happened or is happening now... and will probably have trouble formulating a coherent thought and getting it down on 'paper'.

Vengeance is mine, and I will repay.

[BSMF] Ðevoid
[AYAYA] Pilot Inspektor
User avatar
Cutlas [HeiHo]
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:00
Reputation: 6
Guild: Heiho, Delta-Fleet (Clotho)
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Cutlas [HeiHo] » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 07:44

Ceti Portal Articles of focus

* Ceti Server Articles

* 13th Wolf Guards
* The Council
* The Dark Templars
* Trained 2 Kill
* United Federation of Planets




'nuf said

User avatar
Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Posts: 918
Joined: Wed 10 Jun, 2009 21:35
Reputation: 24

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Caesar » Sat 08 Aug, 2009 17:30

imbrium wrote:I'll bet 5 spacebucks that anyone who's qualified to record the history of Ceti will not volunteer to do so, and that the people that eventually volunteer will have no idea what happened or is happening now... and will probably have trouble formulating a coherent thought and getting it down on 'paper'.


Thats what I'm worried about...
I could always threaten to do it myself... ;) :whisle:

User avatar
imbrium
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2007 16:31
Reputation: 150
Guild: -
C: BSMF
D: AYAYA

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby imbrium » Sun 09 Aug, 2009 02:52

Caesar wrote:
imbrium wrote:I'll bet 5 spacebucks that anyone who's qualified to record the history of Ceti will not volunteer to do so, and that the people that eventually volunteer will have no idea what happened or is happening now... and will probably have trouble formulating a coherent thought and getting it down on 'paper'.


Thats what I'm worried about...
I could always threaten to do it myself... ;) :whisle:


I could use the spacebucks.

Vengeance is mine, and I will repay.

[BSMF] Ðevoid
[AYAYA] Pilot Inspektor
User avatar
Major Tom
Banned
Banned
Posts: 2359
Joined: Fri 01 May, 2009 05:03
Reputation: 32
Guild: GOON
BSMF
SiN
MODS
(-o-)
5150
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: Northern Siberia
Contact:

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby Major Tom » Sun 09 Aug, 2009 05:54

Might as well change the portal to

BSMF Portal, and then just fill it with pics of Brock Samson and Murder

User avatar
xLeviathanx
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2008 04:37
Reputation: 35
Guild: C - BSMF
F - RAVE
H - HIV
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: ZORAN 4 GLOBAL DICTATOR! He's got pie!
Contact:

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby xLeviathanx » Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:47

Major Tom wrote:Might as well change the portal to

BSMF Portal, and then just fill it with pics of Brock Samson and Murder

I like this idea

Image
Ribbentrop wrote:I'm going to find out who taught you your numbers, then I'm going to beat the smarts out of them. I can't have my fanboys getting an education, you know.

Dom wrote:Every hole's a goal.
User avatar
tallwhiteninja
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 12576
Joined: Wed 30 May, 2007 02:39
Reputation: 225
Guild: Retired
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: AEWiki - Ceti Server

Postby tallwhiteninja » Mon 10 Aug, 2009 08:56

Something I've discovered about ceti history: the few times I've gone on the wiki in an attempt to update something, I've realized that, despite having been around for most of it, I really don't remember the details of everything that happened. I can kind of come up with incredibly vague summaries for most of it...I think...heck, I'm not even sure I can get all of Cadre's history right anymore, and I helped build the damn thing (and watched it get torn apart...)

LocoMike wrote:I told you guys the white ninja was awesome 8-)

Return to “Ceti”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest