Warnings/Bans being discussed-

Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Warnings/Bans being discussed-

Postby Caesar » Sat 27 Feb, 2010 23:41

Flamming and ranting on here will not help your cause. It will make things alot worse and earn yourself warnings and possible suspensions. Please follow the proper channels if you have a valid complaint,if you need help to do this then please ask, go the the Help Section of the Forum, PM myself or any other Mod etc. DO NOT post a thread and discuss warnings or account deletions as stated in the rules they are to be kept between AE and the reciever.

Also please bear in mind that the moderators such as myself are also players of the game but we are just doing our jobs.

After posting this any such posts regarding the warnings I will be forced to warn for, as I should of done at first but instead moved them and posting this message for you.

-C-

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Warnings/Bans being discussed-

Postby Winchester » Sun 28 Feb, 2010 01:43

Caesar wrote:Flamming and ranting on here will not help your cause. It will make things alot worse and earn yourself warnings and possible suspensions. Please follow the proper channels if you have a valid complaint,if you need help to do this then please ask, go the the Help Section of the Forum, PM myself or any other Mod etc. DO NOT post a thread and discuss warnings or account deletions as stated in the rules they are to be kept between AE and the reciever.

Also please bear in mind that the moderators such as myself are also players of the game but we are just doing our jobs.

After posting this any such posts regarding the warnings I will be forced to warn for, as I should of done at first but instead moved them and posting this message for you.

-C-

Flaming*

Sorry, but it always bothers me when people spell that word wrong.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Caesar
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Caesar » Sun 28 Feb, 2010 04:26

Thanks Rib so it is.

The_Overlord
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby The_Overlord » Sun 28 Feb, 2010 19:42

AE is abusing their powers and banning a lot of upgraded accounts with out any proof. Watch you backs and if your upgraded and if your banned you can get all your money back (thats what pay pal said).

Almost all the guilds in ceti and other servers are bing effected as well.

Spred through the furms and all the servers

If AE fails to return your money Pay pal will no longer suppor AE any more.

Maximus
Guild: VW

Postby Maximus » Sun 28 Feb, 2010 21:39

As for those people using scripts to play this game, its against the ToS. I dont do it and dont support it's use as it does give an unfair advantage to people, but I am opposed to AE admins bulk-deleting accounts - I like fighting people and not UC's and I'm hearing that mass people are disappearing..... :snooty:

As for the no-public complainants thing, I think AE restrictions on it are ridiculous - if its a valid complaint about fascist tactics to silence people no matter if its forum trash or actual account problems, slapping gag orders on people isn't the way to deal with it. I cant even come on this stupid forum without getting flamed by moderators for talking. So, since I'll be warned again for posting anything I might as well earn it, here's my last warning in its entirety because I posted a real thread about actual politics that some F* tard thought was spam - go stick your head in a blender. :clap:

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site. If you want to know how to appeal from this warning click here.
Quote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1547134#p1547134 .

Don't create spam threads.
Please note, if you have 3 or more active warnings your account will be suspended until the number of active warnings is reduced to 2 or less (warnings expire after 30 days). During this time you will be able to access the forum, read topics and send and receive PMs, but you will be blocked from posting. If your suspension has expired and you are still unable to post, please logout and login again to fix this issue.

*** Mess with my forum account, I dont care ... but if you mess with my actual AE upgraded account I will open a class-action lawsuit against you. No joke friend, have a nice day.

DareDevil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A-CLS
C-eX
D-TAG

Postby DareDevil » Mon 01 Mar, 2010 08:40

+1 and I can see what u did there.. ;) :clap: :clap:

Ned Kelly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Valkyrian Guard
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ned Kelly » Sun 29 Aug, 2010 10:42

Nice one man.

Only on ceti can i see people with more then 3 lemons.

I saw a guy with 7?!

Ahhh Ceti... The lemonade stand.

-Link- wrote:Need beer... and Ned Kelly
qaz32152 wrote:
Ned Kelly wrote:Say Cube...Do you guys like Taco bell?

ITS A TRAPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me, I know... :scared:
IronWolf wrote:LOL, it looks a farm war to me....
Faithless
Banned
Banned
Guild: A - [NPO]
B - [AA]
K - [CRY]
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Faithless » Tue 25 Jan, 2011 15:34

Ned Kelly wrote:Nice one man.

Only on ceti can i see people with more then 3 lemons.

I saw a guy with 7?!

Ahhh Ceti... The lemonade stand.

i think this what caesar means by discussing warnings

[AA] FADM And OC
Ribbentrop wrote:You're so clueless it's almost adorable.

Sammael wrote:don't think anyone's ever claimed faithless was fast
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Tue 25 Jan, 2011 17:11

Really, Faithless? Really? You just had to post in a sticky that's gone untouched for months?

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Tue 25 Jan, 2011 21:21

You expect anything more of him?

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.

Return to “Ceti”