AEWiki - Delta Server

PaNDaMoNiuM
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: AJAX

Re: AEWiki - Delta Server

Postby PaNDaMoNiuM » Sun 28 Mar, 2010 22:42

oh i don't have a page, and I guarantee you will not be pleased with AJAX's page for its accuracy

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 15:52

Oh... I don't know much of Delta players, as such I don't know what's accurate and what's not. Kinda why I'm hoping more people from delta join the wiki and help maintain the information in the wiki.

Rainier Wolfcastle
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D: [AJAX]
J: [WSSS]
Galaxy: Delta

Postby Rainier Wolfcastle » Tue 30 Mar, 2010 04:37

PaNDaMoNiuM wrote:oh i don't have a page, and I guarantee you will not be pleased with AJAX's page for its accuracy
you forgot to add that AJAX's political system is an autonomous collective where we take turns be the leader who is selected at a bi-weekly meeting and ratified by a 2/3rds majority vote.

Sammael wrote:yeah, I'm surprised no globals have gotten to it yet as well. also, it's not often that I get to link tubgirl in the moderators section of the forums.
PaNDaMoNiuM
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: AJAX

Postby PaNDaMoNiuM » Tue 30 Mar, 2010 06:43

i lol'd
+1

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Tue 30 Mar, 2010 19:19

So yea, join up... we give your computer cookies. :paranoid:

Antiok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: AJAX FOREVAR!

Postby Antiok » Sun 20 Jun, 2010 08:21

Rainier Wolfcastle wrote: you forgot to add that AJAX's political system is an autonomous collective where we take turns be the leader who is selected at a bi-weekly meeting and ratified by a 2/3rds majority vote.
Otherwise known as the hairy underbelly majority vote.

Has there been any change in wiki, which makes it ... cooler Bernoulli? ( cause I guess I might be necroing here delicious necroing, yes!)

Ragnar the Returned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ragnar the Returned » Tue 01 Nov, 2011 05:35

Why change it?

I love the fact that 'Delta here and now' is about the events that forced me to quite.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

malano

Postby malano » Tue 30 Apr, 2013 18:59

well i have been playing for a few years now brought ddow back because it was my original guild i was in i think to make things better guilds should have a max of 50 players and a min of 10 in order to start a guild this would make every one join some one there are two many 1 2 3 4 5 player guilds out there.

i enjoy playing the game when i can and it would be great to have it were you dont get kicked out of a guild for inactivity also some people have real life issues and cant always be on.

i hope that this will help bring our ppl together so we may have more fun
also level protection should be under 30 cant be hit by any one over 40 all should be safe till level 25 from levels over 10 up till 50 then it should be open season on all

lets make this game fun again party on peeps :P

Return to “Delta”