AEWiki - Delta Server

Ikari
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Guild: NERV

AEWiki - Delta Server

Postby Ikari » Thu 06 Aug, 2009 19:33

Hi guys,

The Delta Server Portal on the AEWiki needs your help! We still have many guilds without pages and many we do have are small or stubs and we have very little history of the server done. I would encourage any users looking to help go to the the portal and get started asap!

Delta Server Portal - Delta Server Articles in Need - Help getting started on Wiki's - The Wiki Guidelines

[-RD-]Hades
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AYAYA]

Re: AEWiki - Delta Server

Postby [-RD-]Hades » Sun 25 Oct, 2009 02:24

Im sure we will get over it:P

Delta- [AYAYA] Hades
and only delta now:)
xLaurax
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Profitz
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby xLaurax » Fri 30 Oct, 2009 22:17

Hai Ikari. Sorry I quit AE, I know you miss banning me for something or other. Why do fail guilds need pages? I mean, why would anyone search for a guild page from whatever fail guild that ZT strike guy was in.

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Wed 24 Mar, 2010 19:51

Hello Delta Tavern.

As you can see I'm the new guy so I'm stoping on by and give the general hello and greetings. As you will come to know, and hopefully love having me, as the Wiki Moderator. In my signature you can find the generic Forum rules and Wiki guidelines link. I strongly encourage all of you to make an AstroEmpires Wiki account, even if you don't plan to do much on there. It would be good to have your account on hand should you want to make your own page, just make sure you meet the requirements for an official AE page. Now before you feel discouraged, that does not count for user pages. So even if you should fall short of the requirements you can still make your own personal page without the need to worry about meeting the guidelines. So please, drop me a line on my talk page located here.

Again, I look forward to hearing from you as time goes down the road.

Bernoulli

Softy Kemble
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: FAIL
(Is that how you say it?)
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Softy Kemble » Wed 24 Mar, 2010 21:25

Hi.

I am ***** Kemble on Delta, might change my name so keep up:D

*****=Something before :D
ViG90 wrote:I.O.U. one... remind me cuz i tend to forget these things
Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Wed 24 Mar, 2010 22:41

Good luck I think you will need it.

Wiki looks like a mountain of work, not least because no one is interested in it.

edit: also that isn't Bernoulli's eqaution in your avatar, is disapprove your lack of consistency :roll:

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 00:13

Createure wrote:Good luck I think you will need it.

Wiki looks like a mountain of work, not least because no one is interested in it.

edit: also that isn't Bernoulli's eqaution in your avatar, is disapprove your lack of consistency :roll:
Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. I don't expect it to be too difficult, just large amounts of minor fixes and additions.

In that case you disapprove of wikipedia's post on Bernoulli's formulas. Its not the exact Bernoulli formula, that I know and understand, its a subset of the formula used to provide more relations.

PaNDaMoNiuM
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: AJAX

Postby PaNDaMoNiuM » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 03:34

schooled!

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 16:34

Oh noes it's a sticky... my wrongness is immortalised!!1 :scared:

Turns our Bernoulli had a 'formula' aswell as an 'equation' and a 'principle... and that's only what's on wikipedia. :bleh: :wall:

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 17:20

Createure wrote:Oh noes it's a sticky... my wrongness is immortalised!!1 :scared:

Turns our Bernoulli had a 'formula' aswell as an 'equation' and a 'principle... and that's only what's on wikipedia. :bleh: :wall:
That's right, doesn't change that what I'm using is still correct.

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Fri 26 Mar, 2010 09:17

Bernoulli wrote:
Createure wrote:Oh noes it's a sticky... my wrongness is immortalised!!1 :scared:

That's right, doesn't change that what I'm using is still correct.
Yup I know, hence my admission of being wrong. Now you're just rubbing salt into the wound!! ^^

And that second sentance was just explaining the reason for me being wrong. I was thinking of the Steady Flow Energy Equation (labelled as 'principle' in the links) and didn't know Bernoulli had contributed to pure mathematics aswell.

But let's keep on topic for anyone that maybe possibly wants to talk about the AE wiki :)

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Fri 26 Mar, 2010 16:49

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought we were playfully exchanging jabs at one another. My apologies creature.

As for the wiki talk, I'm kind of hoping players take a hold of their own personal page, so long as it meets the guidelines, like you have. Moderate number of edits, keeping it up to date, linking to statistics about the account. Very nice, perhaps others here would be willing to add more to their own or even their guild's page.

Besides I kind of want this to serve two fold, one for Delta Wiki talk, but also an area where people get to know me, at least until they stat using my talk page *cough cough* shameless plug *cough cough* so everyone gets to know the person who is helping to maintain the wiki.

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Fri 26 Mar, 2010 19:23

Yeh I try and keep my page reasonably up to date... maybe I change it once every week or two, basically every time I make a big hit, finish a big research or a bunch of prod. More for my own amusement than anyone else's really.

So I see there's 45 Delta guys under Delta Players now. Seems more than I remember at least.

Anyways, I'll check out the talk page.

And thanks for the apology, you should know I am a very sensitive guy. :whisle:

PaNDaMoNiuM
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: AJAX

Postby PaNDaMoNiuM » Fri 26 Mar, 2010 23:53

my page and AJAX's page are pretty much the same thing.

Bernoulli

Postby Bernoulli » Sun 28 Mar, 2010 22:39

I haven't checked out your page nor ajax's page just yet. Trying to reach out to people in other wikis for some bots for our wiki. Nothing special, just an auto-signer for those who forget to sign comments in talk pages. And maybe an auto info box placer. I'll take a look over them and probably wish that others were as diligent in their pages. :(

Return to “Delta”