pezzawinkle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E: [SWAG]
K: [DDoS]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: Epsilon Hall of Fame

Postby pezzawinkle » Thu 04 Mar, 2010 09:16

next time timmy, take your guild tag off when posting your own guild as an enemy, lol....

Survivor of the UKoE Holocaust.
If the measure of a leader is also the measure of how crazy one is, why am i not leading the whole damn server?

Insanity comes in all shapes and sizes, just like the fleets that inhabit them.
Agent Timmy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UKoE

Postby Agent Timmy » Fri 05 Mar, 2010 12:56

pezzawinkle wrote:next time timmy, take your guild tag off when posting your own guild as an enemy, lol....
No you miss understood, I meant

Just ask:
-My Enemies
-FTW
-UCORP
-UKoE

Not
Just ask my enemies:
-FTW
-UCORP
-UKoE

VICTORY SHALL BE MINE
AND
YOU WILL BOW TO ME
vortex94
Guild: [CT]

Postby vortex94 » Thu 28 Oct, 2010 20:52

ya both Tiger Lilly, Infinity deserve to be on the list.

I just like trashing fleets but you would not know whats that's like since i trash your fleets;)
Jethro Gibbs
Guild: E -Heaven G-DS
H -LOVE

Postby Jethro Gibbs » Tue 29 Mar, 2011 15:49

vortex94 wrote:ya both Tiger Lilly, Infinity deserve to be on the list.

same with SouthShoreSamuri

KingMob
Guild: FTW

Postby KingMob » Fri 27 May, 2011 17:27

In my opinion, any player who ever took the mantle of GM with a moderate degree of success, deserves some sort of recognition. And by moderate success, I mean helping the guild survive. That is hard enough. Leading a guild can literally suck the fun out of the game for anyone. That job landed unwittingly on my lap once, in the worst of circumstances and at a time I really didn't understand the game yet. I was completely lost. Even later on, when my knowledge of the game improved, I was never comfortable in leadership outside of a squad context. It's one thing to guide a small number of reliable players you know reasonably well. It's a different beast with a large number of players with differing attitudes towards the game, dedication and available time to play it. It can be frustration hell. Therefore, I tip my hat off to anyone who did it well enough, even the ones that didn't impact or shape the server. In my book, they deserve a spot here.

As for some names...
I have been away from the game for over a year, and to be honest, I'm sure I'll forget some people. I might even remember the players, but their names are now lost from memory. Anyway, I'll mention only the ones I played with more closely.

UrFace - The GM of [xXx] Brothers in Arms, my first ever guild. UrFace was a good leader. He enforced a strict policy regarding what the players should build and when it should be completed. As a result, [xXx] never posed an easy target, and the players were for the most part active in a fighting guild, winning every war in those server early days, and becoming one of the dominant guilds in the E20s. In time, [xXx] would merge with [=EP=] Epsilon Phoenix, which gave birth to [-LI-] Lawless Invaders. In retrospect, I think the problems with [-LI-] started with the merge, as the [=EP=] rooster didn't seem to me to bring as much to the table as [xXx]. In a way, it diluted [xXx] strength. In the beginning, that was masked by UrFace leadership, but it soon became apparent after his departure from the game due to RL issues. It was the beginning of the end for [-LI-]. Quasar, if you're reading this, I hope you don't take it the wrong way, as I know you did your best to steer the ship and find alternatives to your upcoming RL issues. I have nothing but respect for you, but the guild lacked direction and never felt the same once UrFace was gone. I won't even comment on the other tetrarchy members.

Joss - Vice GM of DMTNT, and the best teacher a AE noob like me could wish for. I learned more from him than anyone else. I have very little doubt in my mind, Joss was the main reason DMTNT was a force to be reckoned with despite it's shortcomings. While Joss had time available to fill the role, the guild was active and a roller-coaster of fun. But as it's invariably the case, RL shows its ugly head, and when it happens to leadership, it reflects on the guild.

Foosh - One of DMTNT most dynamic officers, and great fun guild mate. His profile "Spank me for the xp" truly mirrored the way he played. He kept up the leadership slack whenever Joss wasn't around, and his exit from the game was felt deeply, at least by me. DMTNT was never the same afterwards.

The Hoff - GM of [BAM] (I think it was called), a guild in the E70s for which I had a lot of respect and a good friend. I witnessed many of their battles, and they always came out on top. The only time they looked bad under Hoff leadership, was when a lone FTW player moved there with a couple of levis and had himself a derbfest of epic proportions :lol:

SalsaShark - It seems like a no brainer now that he has the top spot in Epsilon. Former guildmate in [xXx] and leader in [-LI-], our standing towards each other diverged abruptly in connection to the drama surrounding [-LI-] leadership. I hated them guts back then :grumpy: His rank reflects his AE skills. I hope he does a better job leading [RED] Red Team.

WATERDRAGON - Another [xXx] player, and one of the most active AE players I've seen. It was almost impossible to keep up with this guy. UC spawns were always a rush with him around lol. I think he played every server since, quitting when things start to blob up, but it looks like he settled in Ixion.

Dread Pirate Roberts - His were the stats I pursued the most inside DMTNT as I tried to make up for lost time :). Usually his rank doesn't reflect his true skill and dedication to the game, as he keeps trashing his fleet at an obscene rate.

Hock and Munjoz - for being good friends on top of being great players.

Panzer Meyer - When I joined the guild, DMTNT was invading the 40s or 30s if I recall correctly. I had to race to catch up, and I'm glad I did, because I got to watch one hell of a player stand out from both sides. While most of his guildmates went into vacation mode, this guy stood alone and fought back valiantly, knowing he couldn't possibly win. That attitude alone struck a cord with me, fresh from a similar experience. He turned out to be a great player, and was invited to joined DMTNT afterwards. It was a pleasure and honour to call him my guildmate.

HolyX (formerly Quebec got the bomb), Cleon and Sleeping Giant - [-LI-] members who stood their ground against impossible odds, showing the moral fiber their leaders sadly lacked. There were others, but these three were the ones who managed to have some impact with their skill. Nice to see you doing well Sleepy :wink:

Forgive me for this wall of text, but this trip to memory lane got a little out of hand.

Also, has anyone else feels like this hall of fame has more players indicted into, than players of a similar level currently still playing the server? :shifty: Stuff for another post in another place perhaps.

Epsilon - ex [xXx][-LI-][DMTNT]
Ephesians
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ephesians » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 23:48

Who nominated me? I skimmed the whole thread but there are a few people on the "official list" who I didn't see discussed in the tread :p

Shark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Shark » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 23:11

There are many great players on epsilon who have come and gone. A lot of the old talent discussed early on in this thread has since quit. Its a loss to the server, but such things happen with time. A new generation of impressive players has emerged, with a few from the old days still hanging on.

I could name a bunch of RED and FTW players who I think are great, but I'd by showing my bias. So here's a number of CAT/FATE/PEN people who have earned my respect as good players.

Krull
roto
Venom
ΡĒ§ŦĪŁĒŃČĒ
Vos
≡ Lothar ≡
Deadpool
Robbo
Vigi
Jim Morrison
SuperME
Traktorka

I'm sure there are more. But these names jumped out at me as I went through the guild lists.

wuwu
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SOUP
FAIL
RAVE
and lemon server
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby wuwu » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 16:39

:whisle:

wuwu
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SOUP
FAIL
RAVE
and lemon server
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby wuwu » Tue 19 Jul, 2011 22:08

come on jigga man the fact that i am not there hurts me deep..

>_>
someone should have alteast nomitaed me xDfor all the ebil things i did.

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 04:53

Should this thread be remade? The last edit was 2009 :?

:nonono
knightmares
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C-[*H-H*]
D-[SEVEN]
E-[3SUM]

Postby knightmares » Sat 06 Aug, 2011 14:48

wuwu wrote:come on jigga man the fact that i am not there hurts me deep..

>_>
someone should have alteast nomitaed me xDfor all the ebil things i did.

lol I wouldn't worry elu doesn't get a mention either and of course nika

edit: I don't think we could remake the thread there are too many people on both sides past and present to nominate

SOUP's fluffy rabbit
Carnage 101
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RED]/[FTW]/[CFF]

Postby Carnage 101 » Sun 28 Aug, 2011 16:56

Themis should just give the rights to edit this thread to someone else. Anyone up for the job should pm him

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Sun 28 Aug, 2011 19:00

I can't give anyone rights, per se, but if someone wants to tell us how you want it edited then we can work with them to sort it out - happy to do so.

Volunteers please take one step forward :P

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
satanslaves
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby satanslaves » Sat 03 Dec, 2011 21:55

darn it why arent i in there yet i need to kill more fleets then

D-AS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WEB
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby D-AS » Mon 03 Dec, 2012 18:21

i think this thread is spamming bcoz its the duty of in gamers of epsilon to contact D-AS as D-AS is the Portal Overlord of Epsilon Server. and this thread do exists in form of a top 10 players list on AE-Wiki Epsilon Server.

and I = D-AS got the permission to update that site i.e. AE-Wiki Epsilon Server, so if you guys want such a thing i will update the server. and do tell you all who are legends of Epsilon......

dont you dare to think that i will write my name as i am nothing in front of players like Satanslaves, Dragoon, Salsashark, Mario, Rainbow69, Soilder48, Ghost32 and others.

I know this server from last 4 years so i think i am in a position to list down all big names of Epsilon.

if you guys need anything else do let me know

regards

D-AS ver 5.01 :D

Beta = Dark, Epsilon = Fate, Gamma = WEB, Lyra = BoS
+ Oldest Player of AE & Ex-AE Wiki Portal Overlord for Epsilon Server

WhAt Is ReQuIrEd To ChAnGe YoUr MiNd ?

Return to “Epsilon”