Commander training

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Commander training

Postby SEWI » Wed 23 May, 2018 13:14

I must insist...

Because i am SO sick and tirred of clicking on a few hunderd commanders each day....i never can catch up....

It shoudnt be THAT hard to do as with fleet....

A general check box to select all and with one click train all or uncheck individually for those not wished....

We could spend more time on making hits after....:):)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Philosopher Cody
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [{V}]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Commander training

Postby Philosopher Cody » Thu 24 May, 2018 13:44

You have a few hundred commanders? How many servers do you play? I still doubt that. A person having 20 bases per server would have to be playing at least 5 servers. Sure it would be nice to have an upgrade all, but also lets realize that once a commander is up to its top level you do not have to necessarily have to deal with it unless it gets killed.

Maybe you are just playing too many servers and should instead focus on a few. I remember the intent of new servers being so family members who share the same IP address could play the game without a problem since they would be on a different server. I do not think the intent was to have players play every single server ever released.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 24 May, 2018 15:01

Philosopher Cody wrote:You have a few hundred commanders? How many servers do you play?
How can you be so verbose and so lazy at the same time? Read his signature.

SEWI wrote:Because i am SO sick and tirred of clicking on a few hunderd commanders each day....i never can catch up....
As Cody says, don't play so many servers. Problem solved.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Thu 24 May, 2018 23:48

Philosopher Cody wrote:You have a few hundred commanders? How many servers do you play? I still doubt that. A person having 20 bases per server would have to be playing at least 5 servers. Sure it would be nice to have an upgrade all, but also lets realize that once a commander is up to its top level you do not have to necessarily have to deal with it unless it gets killed.

Maybe you are just playing too many servers and should instead focus on a few. I remember the intent of new servers being so family members who share the same IP address could play the game without a problem since they would be on a different server. I do not think the intent was to have players play every single server ever released.

i play all servers....and sure have the right to do so....why limit the amount of servers you play just because ONE single feature is not optimal?

especially if its so easily fixed.....it would probably help to keep older servers more populated, when time goes into the many 1000h every % counts....a lot.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Feature Request”