Multi server feature request

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Multi server feature request

Postby SEWI » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 14:20

In order for people to play multiple servers at the same time the folowing items would aid:

1) add a general commander train button

2) protect guild ids (combination of name/avatar/description) just like for individual acounts already in place.

3) smaller guilds implementation means guilds have to split....thus allow for partial guild boards linked (1 extra page for the purpose....or link strategy page forinstance)

Suggestions in order of importance....

Thanks.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Platypus
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: My house

Re: Multi server feature request

Postby Platypus » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 13:35

1 - A general commander train button wouldn't really be necessary unless you play more than a few servers (which I know you do). Though it certainly wouldn't hurt the game any. So I'd say that's a "meh" kind of addition but it would be kind of nifty.

2 - You are one of a few if not the only guild that constantly has the same description, guild name and avatar. This would pretty much be a rule created for you, and you alone. While I have no issue with ASAE doing it's thing, No rule should be created simply because you find it irritating. Get one of your guys to make the guild first. Problem solved.

3 - That would actually be a nice addition. I'd like to see that implemented, however I believe most guilds/alliances simply use discord which does the same thing. Plus you don't have a post count limit like on the message boards in game, so your guild can chat away all they want.

Logic isn't necessary to win all arguments. Sometimes u just need to be the one who keeps saying "nuh uhhh"
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Thu 12 Jul, 2018 23:34

1- why dont you ask for the general fleet button to be removed then?

2- guilds dont keep their names because of the lack of protection, if they had...they would...and there ARE other guilds with same names across.

3- i just prefer ingame play, and ingame play only.

if improvements are good for ASAE, they are good for every serious player....i am sure.

Platypus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Platypus » Fri 13 Jul, 2018 02:19

1 - because I and most players are constantly building fleet. I dont always have the ability to train commanders, because I've used up all of my XP already. Even if I only played one server it would be useful. a general train commander button, not so much. I wont use econ on that crap either.

2 - Its not a lack of protection thats the issue. Guilds usually go in to new servers and try to be more creative. Same people, different name. ASAE just rehashes the same old material. Nothing new. Nothing interesting.

3 - thats fair. as I said, it would be a nice addition.

Logic isn't necessary to win all arguments. Sometimes u just need to be the one who keeps saying "nuh uhhh"
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 13 Jul, 2018 12:06

1) its because you obviously simm to much.....fleet

2) we dont repeat....we try and be bigger and beter each server....bulding a brand....ever heard of?....needs a lot of creativity....and not just keep simming fleet and making no good xp pointz like others repeat under diferent names over and over again.

3) cool

That would thus add a point 4....add experience to level calculation...thus those with profitable hits get a huge bonus....i know already your answer....it would only benefit ASAE and nobody else....thats why i didnt ask for it originally....we dont want to sounds greedy :):)

Platypus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Platypus » Fri 13 Jul, 2018 13:07

no not simming. I just dont play every server like you do so queuing commanders is easier. Also I do actually like that fourth point. I usually only make profitable hits, though I do like the aspect of gaining more exp against higher level players. So I'm not sure how they'd manage that.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 01:02

SEWI wrote:2) protect guild ids (combination of name/avatar/description) just like for individual acounts already in place.

No. There is no cross-server protection of this sort for either guilds or individual accounts, nor should there ever be.

SEWI wrote:3) smaller guilds implementation means guilds have to split....thus allow for partial guild boards linked (1 extra page for the purpose....or link strategy page forinstance)

Defeats the whole point of making guilds smaller.

Return to “Feature Request”