Tie P-ring cap to Combat exp and fleet

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Santa Claus

Tie P-ring cap to Combat exp and fleet

Postby Santa Claus » Mon 16 Jan, 2017 08:40

Currently, I am getting more and more tired of servers dying because all that seems to be left are ASAE turtle bases and other defensive players building 20-40 P-rings and massive CC stacks and having absolutely no action in the game other than to sit there and build defenses. Seriously, if all they want to do is build defenses and make no effort to attack anything in a game whose MAIN purpose is to build fleet and go around attacking each other, we need to find a way to prevent them from doing so and force them to actively play the game. Easiest way I can think of is tie the Maximum number of P-ring defences to the total Combat experience a player has, say 0-100K exp for first ring on a base, 100-250K for second P-ring on the same base, 250k-500k for third ring, 500k-750k for forth ring, and free to build how ever many after that point. Forces players to actively get out there and play the game, and prevents turtles from taking over the game. If all they want to do is build defensive structures and sit around simming, well they already got a game for that, its called Farmville....

JacenSolo
Guild: Pearl
UFLS
Galaxy: Drako

Re: Tie P-ring cap to Combat exp and fleet

Postby JacenSolo » Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:50

I feel like I've seen this idea somewhere else before too. Think it could work.

Only problem is that the devs don't give a damn about this game. So really no use in even posting this...

AS A RESULT OF RECENT BUDGET CUTS, THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS BEEN TURNED OFF UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [Tribes]-A [Jord]-E [Legit]-G
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Wanderingmystic » Thu 19 Jan, 2017 23:53

theyd just stack dturrets and deflection shields hurting it even more as theyd have 30 eco bases with 40 dturrets and 20 dshields.

Whis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Whis » Fri 20 Jan, 2017 01:10

Turtling is a legit method of play. Try again.

Return to “Feature Request”