new rule perm occup

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

786Furious A

new rule

Postby 786Furious A » Thu 11 May, 2017 09:01

why does not admin bring a rule in where lets say if there are less then 200 people left on the server then they will deleat the server it will stop the big guild from perm occup people out of the server.

NocturnalOmega

Re: new rule

Postby NocturnalOmega » Thu 11 May, 2017 09:43

& wht about those that are not perm occ'd, those that still wish to play that server, those that still have upgraded accounts - should they all lose out ?

786Furious A

Postby 786Furious A » Thu 11 May, 2017 09:59

i understand what you are saying but most old server do not have many upgraded accounts and even if they do they should be allowed to move to a different server. i play in juno even though we have only 250 people on the server we are still being forcen out by balors guild by perm occup most of our guild in upgraded because we keep rebuilding bases.but enough is enough admin has to do something about peopel forcing other peopel of the servers by perm occup

Neverbeenprobed

Re: new rule perm occup

Postby Neverbeenprobed » Sat 13 May, 2017 08:19

combine the servers

NocturnalOmega

Postby NocturnalOmega » Sat 13 May, 2017 17:30

Neverbeenprobed wrote:combine the servers
+1

Great idea, either combine into one big cluster or allow the travelling of ships between servers but only via jump gates of a high enough level..

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 13 May, 2017 21:19

786Furious A wrote:i understand what you are saying but most old server do not have many upgraded accounts and even if they do they should be allowed to move to a different server. i play in juno even though we have only 250 people on the server we are still being forcen out by balors guild by perm occup most of our guild in upgraded because we keep rebuilding bases.but enough is enough admin has to do something about peopel forcing other peopel of the servers by perm occup

and that mindset is what helped kill AE as well as all the other things wrong with the game

Balor has always been a cancer to AE

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sat 27 May, 2017 03:52

I'm shocked that someone still plays on Juno. That server died when FA~Q did unfortunately

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.

Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:

Return to “Feature Request”